Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. As early as possible buy some.  Time is virtue here.  The good thing about the current situation is that from now,  bitcoin has a low amount compare to last year's amount.  This means that you can buy bitcoin from now cheaper than before.  We all know bitcoin will rise again eventually,  no knows when,  but definitely it will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
King money

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

Bitcoin investment is a function of session and base on period of time to invest, and also consider the current price of bitcoin, before investing, base on that, bitcoin has a target to invest on and also been checking the market analysis.
Good luck

I think Now more and more people around the world buy bitcoin, recognize its value, and it will destroy $ 20,000 in the future, and we will get higher yields.
Do not hesitate, it's not too late to buy bitcoin, and bitcoin prices have not reached its value.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin at the moment, because bitcoin prices can change over time and nobody can be sure about those changes. for that my suggestion that you buy as much bitcoin as you can today, after that be patient waiting in a certain period where you will get big advantage from what you buy at this time. Because I believe the next time bitcoin price will rise back above $ 25000.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

still not too late gan. if we see the price of bitcoin and altcoin are still down. so now a very good opportunity to start to invest in bitcoin or altcoin .
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

no late word gan. it is now time to buy bitcoin if you have big capital. surely agan will get big profit in one moment later. Katika Price bitcon has gone up .
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:53 AM

I think the OP had written this when bitcoin was at peak. Not it came back down and it is again in the buying zone. As soon it crosses the major resistance at $7900, everyone should get on to the ship to moon.  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 03:08:23 PM by jpaul

No its not late t buy Bitcoins, infact, if you are just entering the market then your timing is just perfect, the Bitcoin Price are currently down, Just like most coins making it affordable. this therefore opens the gates for those to get into BTC to buy cheap, hold and later sell highly when it gains value, if you are a BTC enthusiast then this is the time, There might not coe a better time than this, the crypto market is just as volatile as its unpredictable, the value of the coins might shoot up again soon

jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

by looking at bitcoin prices in the market today then this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin and I think to buy bitcoin is never too late because actually you can buy anytime
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

certainly not late because there is still much time to buy the bitcoin.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

No, because bitcoin still recovering from the dump in last several months and this is a good chance to buy more bitcoin while its on dip because there are many speculations that bitcoin will hit over $20k and we are in the second quarter of the year so if we hold our bitcoin until year end for sure it will generate a profit.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

No, It's not too late, but If I were I would divide my money and invest in good altcoins too, not only in bitcoin...
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Actually now is so good to invest at bitcoin while price is at low at the market. This is the opportunity to earn high at bitcoin once it rise back again it will gives us good profits in the future. Bitcoin will rise again im pretty sure of it, all we have to do is to have bitcoin now and hodl. Patience will leads us to good profits later especially at bitcoin.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

It is too fucking late.  You will lose a lot of money now.  Bitcoin is going down to nothing and your family fortune is going with it.  Don't risk your wealth and happiness on crazy shit like cryptocurrency.  Do you want to be forever broke?  Stories of Lambos are bullshit.  Even those at the big NY conference were RENTED Lambos. It is all smoke and mirrors. 

Its like musical chairs, the music stopped a long time ago.  If you don't already have a chair - you are fucked.  Don't buy now. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

For me, it is not late to buy bitcoin. Because if you really want to buy bitcoin, you will buy no matter what happens. Since bitcoin is volatile your money you used to buy bitcin is either gain money or will lose money. Many people said that it's better to buy bitcoin when it is in lowest price because many people believe that bitcoin will eventually make its price goes higher and higher. So, I think buy bitcoin if you really decided.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

it's never too late to buy bitcoin before 2021
know 2021, all BTC holders will get a very outstanding profit
in that year, bitcoin mining will no longer be available, so the total supply will be completely limited and make BTC very rare

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

For me you are not too late to buy bitcoin, then buy some bitcoin with some money you have, and do not spend all your money to buy bitcoin. Because I am sure you still have many needs with your money is. after you buy bitcoin be patient wait until bitcoin price goes up and you get profit by buying bitcoin Smiley
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

In my opinion the word late is not in the vocubalury words in bitcoin it is never been too late always to buy bitcoin you can do a lot of things by just keeping on it or holding on it you can wait for the right opportunity or time when to trade again or invest something using bitcoin. there are a lot of things at this moment you can do when you do have a lot of bitcoin investments but still it always be depends on you how you would use it or when do you gonna use it for good. just keep always have a lot of patience thats what i learn from the crypto world

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

No, It's not too late, but If I were I would divide my money and invest in good altcoins too, not only in bitcoin...

Its never too late to buy a bitcoin now since bitcoin is raising its price from day to day. Bitcoin is really a good investment you'll really earn double or triple from your capital if you will be wise. Be knowledgeable enough before you invest in bitcoin cause its never too late.
tracy.hong

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

its not too late. You have still great opportunity to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin investment or trading, through buying process, has no appropriate time.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

For me in my own opinion, I think there iwas no too late when it comes to earning Bitcoins. Because there are so many ways on how you will going to earn, it's just how you will do it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: