Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

For me you are not too late to buy bitcoin because in a life there is no word late for all that, even if it is outdated or already many who invest or buy, because my opinion is very good to invest in bitcoin.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
martirosyan666

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

No, you can buy now bitcoins while it price is low. If you dont buy bitcoins now you will regret it. Because this the beginning of bitcoin value will go up, and it value will surpass the value last year end. So buy now, every second counts.
JustQueen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Ofcourse not. Buying bitcoins is not too late, there is no too late in buying bitcoind as long as you have budget with that thing. You just have to spend your money, time and effort with that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

if you want to buy and invest in bitcoin then no need to hesitate and ask if this is late, because the investment in bitcoin you can actually do anytime and at any price, you must be sure that bitcoin would still be profitable

Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Bitcoin is the currency that has a theoretical limit of 21 million units, which makes inflation theoretically impossible in it’s economy. Concurrently, the algorithm which is used to mine it becomes tougher and tougher the more you mine (It is said the computational effort doubles every 4 years) and it is predicted that the limit would be reached by 2041.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

No, you can buy now bitcoins while it price is low. If you dont buy bitcoins now you will regret it. Because this the beginning of bitcoin value will go up, and it value will surpass the value last year end. So buy now, every second counts.

it all depends on the person itself, everyone must have their own way when they want to buy bitcoin. bitcoin can be bought anytime at a low price or a high price, it depends on your own and your preferences. low or high price is not a problem when we invest.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

Even the price are high or low you can buy bitcoin. But for now the price are not stable, perfect timing to buy and hold in a very long term investment
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It's not too late to buy bitcoin you can buy bitcoin right now the value of bitcoin is low this is the right time and opportunity to buy bitcoin at his low price but the time comes the bitcoin begins to increase again. As long you have a budget to buy bitcoin i know it will be profitable, Invest and buy bitcoin right now.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

Every minute, every hour, every day and every months the price of bitcoin is always change.Bitcoin price is very volatile, we do not predict when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell. We are just base on our own feelings and prediction if it is good time to buy bitcoin now or later. One thing for sure is buy bitcoin and you will earn any time just hold it until you did not get the amount that you invest and a profit on your money.
Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

No one knows what will come next, but it could be safe to say that pretty much anyone who bought Bitcoin is profiting already. They may still be classified as early investors, the feeling is Bitcoin has a long way to grow.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

I do not think it's too late, here's what I see an opportunity when bitcoin prices are down, the reason for my prediction, bitcoin prices will rise in the next 1 or 2 years every country that supports progress in any field and crypto is one of them. have separate reasons based on what is widely believed.
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

I think not because now it's a good month to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin price has fallen so now many buyers have to hold it for months or years because the next year is sure that the price of bitcoin is a million times so many buyers bitcoin today
It's not right to call it late or not. In the market there will always be rising and falling conditions. The right time to buy is when the market isn't good, that means when the color is red. Then it's said to be late in buying is when the market conditions are good, when the color is green.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

No.. I don't think its late to  buy bitcoin now because I'm sure it will rise up back before the year runs out.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Not too late. If you are think you are late, then just buy it now and you will see later.
I believe you will still get your profit because the value of bitcoin could be more than the current price
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin now, because the current price still has not reached the maximum price of bitcoin and I'm sure this year bitcoin will reach a high price like last year

main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Such huge numbers of this string have been open you ought to have simply checked and found your solution. An operation isn't past the point of no return on the grounds that the is trust that the estimation of bitcoin has not its genuine esteem yet which implies it will develop in future as a contrast with it current esteem.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

A true investor will never say too late, what happens to bitcoin prices now is a blessing for those who want to start because they can buy at a cheaper price than before and I suggest immediately buy and do not waiting again because the price will skyrocket soon.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

I see that you have seriously taken up the issue of Bitcoin. Yes, many analysts, economists and financiers are now asking themselves, is it too late to buy Bitcoin? Is it profitable? But, as we have already witnessed, Bitcoin can grow to heaven in just a couple of days and it is difficult to predict when it will be. Therefore, I am sure that it is never too late to buy Bitcoin.

ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

I think it is not too late to buy Bitcoin now, because the price actually is still affordable, and also Bitcoin is predicted to be more valuable in the future and its price will be surely higher. Buying now is profitable if you look for holding BTC for few years or months at least.

lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

I do not think it's too late to trade bitcoin especially now that Bitcoin's price is not so expensive. The current price is only $ 7720 I think is great for buying bitcoin at the moment. Try to imagine the next few months bitcoin prices can reach $ 15,000 profit that we can very much can up to 100%. in this case should be investment in the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: