Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
Set02222

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

I think it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. The main reason for high flying bitcoin is the trust of investors in it.
And i think the price of bitcoin hasn't reached its value yet.
vaughn125

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

The market of bitcoin is showing a good bullish sign in the chart right now and it seems that the market is about to have a reversal from bearish to bullish and majority of us know that the month of June is the month for the start of the bullish market so it is a good idea to get into bitcoin and buy bitcoin now while you can get it from a cheap price.

Yup, I believe you are right. I even think that the whales are already preparing to get in again on bitcoins. But the thing is, in reality, there really isn't that much a person can earn from bitcoins anymore not like in tha past. I suggest that anyonr looking to invest must do their own research. And invest on altcoins instead. Risky but jas great rewards if you'd do it right.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

For me you are not too late to buy bitcoin because in a life there is no word late for all that, even if it is outdated or already many who invest or buy, because my opinion is very good to invest in bitcoin.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

I think it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. The main reason for high flying bitcoin is the trust of investors in it.
And i think the price of bitcoin hasn't reached its value yet.

It will never too late as long as you are willing to enter now that the bitcoin is still in the market. If you have the idea to enter this cryptocurrency world better to start now, because we may never know tomorrow it will rise soon. Holding and selling is such a normal thing on it, we just have know that we must hold and be patient if the value is at low price.Bitcoin is for long time so it is better to hold for long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now) it is even good to but it  when the price has dropped and you keep it because it will one day appreciate or improve with the current

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

As long as it exists, its never too late to buy bitcoin. As what I've read from the comments in Bitcoin Forum, mostly says that bitcoin has the capability to bounce back anytime from a dip.So whatever the price now,invest and don't lost hope just have the guts to hold and be patient because at the end of the day we are all winners.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

I think it's not too late for you to buy bitcoin now, because I think bitcoin prices will rise higher the next few months.I'm sure if you can be patient waiting then the next few months you will benefit from buying the current bitcoin Smiley

Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

no late word gan. it is now time to buy bitcoin if you have big capital. surely agan will get big profit in one moment later. Katika Price bitcon has gone up .
sakib12121012

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Bitcoin is delayed to buy because of the increase in prices. I think people have become aware of Bitcoin since 2017. When Bitcoin was released in 2009, it's market value was vary low due to which people did not make much assessment. But nowadays, the price of Bitcoins has increased significantly.
magiceyes

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

All big hold will not leave bitcoin to falling under $2000.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

I think we need to buy bitcoin now considering that the market value is still very cheap, so you must buy to keep you from earning big.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I think if you want quick profits, it is not the time to buy bitcoin. If you are planning to just hodl and get profit from it, then I guess it is not the time, maybe you are too late. If you want to have short term investment, try to invest on alt coins, some have better progress and sometimes can make huge profits. If you still believe in bitcoin, you can still invest on it and expect huge returns in long term.
nursarjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

In my opinion it is not too late to buy bitcoin because the current price of bitcoin is only $ 7750, it is likely that by the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will soar again that you can make a profit on your long-term investment, this is the time to invest.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

well i think it's never too late to buy bitcoin. I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price is down and this is an opportunity to buy and sell it as prices begin to rise and it's really not too late because it's still a bit hoping for bitcoins especially for students who want to learn bitcoin.Especially those students who are looking for profit
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

well i think it's never too late to buy bitcoin. I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price is down and this is an opportunity to buy and sell it as prices begin to rise and it's really not too late because it's still a bit hoping for bitcoins especially for students who want to learn bitcoin.Especially those students who are looking for profit

buying bitcoin today is not too late because bitcoin today is still a good investment choice and offers  big profit earning.
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

f we talk about bitcoin income. I do not think there's any time we should need is a productive stand. We really can buy bitcoin anytime and anywhere we are without us doubting it and we should not be afraid about the price issue because dropping and pumping is really that trait and we also need to understand it so we can be more productive and we do not need feel panic spanjang time. Thanks
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

No you are definitely not late. Maybe there are things that you have missed but you are nit late. You can buy bitcoin now because the value of it is cheap.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:42:16 AM

Today is still a good time to buy bitcoin and it's never too late. Bitcoin is still in its peak so I think it is still a good idea to invest in it. Another thing is its low price that must be take advantage 'cause the best time to buy it is in its low price. Don't waste the opportunity and get involved in bitcoin it's never too late yet.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

hay if you want to get fast profit in bitcoin i think you hsould go awaym because bitcoin is not like that, bitcoin cant make profit in a fast way, and i think bitcoin just only can be used to people that want to invest in a long term, so the profit result will received after a long term investment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:56 AM

hay if you want to get fast profit in bitcoin i think you hsould go awaym because bitcoin is not like that, bitcoin cant make profit in a fast way, and i think bitcoin just only can be used to people that want to invest in a long term, so the profit result will received after a long term investment.
I think this is not the too late to ingage on bitcoin. If we take a look at the current price it is really small than what everyone expected. So then the bitcoin has a big possibility to rise up high in the near future it can really make everyone gain a huge amount of profit if we are going to invest on it today. Profit is near it is now slowly rising so I suggest that don't forget to buy it today and hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: