Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:36:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
bitbookin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

im gonna say NO
Legion57

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Definitely not too late to buy. Whenever I get asked this IRL and they're wary about when to invest (waiting for the dip etc..) I always tell them to just start dollar cost averaging it.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

Well I think you can buy bitcoin at any time. Anytime is good for bitcoin investment since the prices can rise so high before the year ends. I like to buy bitcoin at anytime when there is a dip in bitcoin price. I'm buying more and keeping till the end of the year.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

Buying bitcoin now will be a nice dissection to make because the price of bitcoin is will down now, which will help investor to made more profits when it bounce back to it base.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

I think the time is always open for us to invest in bitcoin regardless of its current value in the market. That's because we never when bitcoin will rise so if you invest today, at least, you are getting ready for the ride and never missed the train. But basically, you are lucky if you invest today while bitcoin is on a crisis because you can buy it at a lower price.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ologoff

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

Too late? Why? I think is a good time to start buy BTC
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

It's never too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be there no matter what. Bitcoin has come to stay and will be great in the near future. Invest now and become rich later
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

Its not late to Buy Bitcoins, its infcat the best times to buy BTC as the prices are currently very cheap. the doors tto invvestment are currently very open to anyone willing to get into BTC
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

it's never too late to buy Bitcoin. We can buy bitcoin anytime without any hesitation. Bitcoin prices are currently low, but who knows next month or next year could be bitcoin prices will increase.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:36:43 AM

When we come to Bitcoin we need patience and determination. Bitcoin is an electronic currency whose quantity is limited. So it can not die prematurely. We have nothing to worry about Bitcoin. This is an opportunity for us to hold more Bitcoin.
The final decision is yours.

Of course it can die prematurely - in case nobody believes in its value anymore and stops trading it. This is very unlikely however :-)

You can have a perfect timing to buy a bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin and wait for the right time that the price of bitcoin will rise. Because bitcoin is always there and you can keep it until the end of the year. Just be smart and patient about your investment and bitcoin will reward according to your effort.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:38:36 AM

When the value of Bitcoin  was as his as $1900, many thought the Bitcoin train had left them behind. The fallen of the value of Bitcoin has become the greatest opportunity to get on board. It is the period to buy some bitcoin and hodl for the help green season.

sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

Today is still a good time to buy bitcoin with higher price. Because btc price is fluctuative, You should anticipate to buy again using your additional extra funds if price drops lower.This strategy is used to maximize your possible profit and can control your investment risk at the same time.We still have the opportunity to get profit today.So, we just analize price movement to identify the best and ideal price level to buy bitcoin for your investment.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I think for me now is not the best time to buy bitcoins. The credibility of this currency has been greatly shaken in recent years. We cannot use bitcoin directly without exchanging to Fiat. In order to make this exchange, banks are constantly tightening requirements. Perhaps this is the reason that interest in bitcoins is reduced. Reduced and the price.
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

f we talk about bitcoin income. I do not think there's any time we should need is a productive stand. We really can buy bitcoin anytime and anywhere we are without us doubting it and we should not be afraid about the price issue because dropping and pumping is really that trait and we also need to understand it so we can be more productive and we do not need feel panic spanjang time. Thanks
Baskin61

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

And I think it will be rising and rising after reaching this bottom and start rising new tops. So I think it's not late to buy it. But you can invest into some altcoins
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

I'm sure everyone has the same thoughts as me. It's never too late to invest in crypto. Now, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we still can invest. Only we have to know in what position we will invest because this investment is so rapidly changing the price. The most important thing is do not panic if the price goes down it will definitely rise again. You should be patient to face of this situation.
DemiGodKaido

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Don’t be influenced by being too late to buy bitcoins now. It never too late to start buying as long as you are patient with bitcoins. You will benefit big with it, trust me 😉
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

it's never too late to buy Bitcoin. We can buy bitcoin anytime without any hesitation. Bitcoin prices are currently low, but who knows next month or next year could be bitcoin prices will increase.
For now of course there is no late to buy because the price is very likely pump many times in the future. but you should know that strategy is indispensable in investing. you should know when the right time to buy. although not yet late to buy doesn't mean you can buy bitcoin in any position. it would be very risky. make sure you buy it at the right time. probably at a low price
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:05 AM

For me its never be too late. As long you are willing to invest and want to learn bitcoin. You can still catching up. Just make sure that be careful will your all activities. Never go to those malicious site
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

Much the same as what other saying is, it is smarter to be late than never. In the event that you feel that you are late in the gathering, simply recollect, while there are still wellspring of the gathering, and nobody is setting the gathering off then the gathering nonstop. In the event that your concern is the value, well I think your concern most likely is the salary. You can purchase and offer bitcoin in whenever of the day, yet simply recall, because of the instability of value, it could go up or could go down whenever. Accordingly, offering prior before it goes down is to some degree great activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: