Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

Well, if you are a whale and have a lot of funds to spend for investing, then I think that it really is not too late for you to invest on bitcoins. But if you are a small investor like me, then sad to say, we are already too late. Yes, there are some decent profits on bitcoins still but, altcoins give so much more potential for greater profits compared to bitcoins.
Gdra467

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Bitcoin has been prices have fallen within 6K to 9K mostly this year(7K has reigned for some good number of days). This is definitely not the peak price of bitcoin this year so it is a really good time to get in and get some good amount of bitcoin before prices start skyrocketing.
dool

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price keeps on moving and it is very likely that bitcoin prices will be high because currently the bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and more.

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

I think little bit late,you miss the bitcoin price big deep.But now proper time to rectify your mistake.Now If  you don't buy bitcoin you will do mistake again.so buy bitcoin now and be a gainer.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I do not think it's too late to invest the faster you start investing the better. but we should also see the price movement of the coin. and in my opinion at this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because prices tend to go down compared to before. invest as much as you can afford to lose.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

for those who want to play long it's the best time to buy bitcoin while the price is not too high. with institutional investors entering the market the price will grow.
It is always good to invest your money for long term, but i think that i you have any experience in short term trading, even then you can make a good profit from  it, but one thing that is important to learn about bitcoin that you need to continously study the market and secondly should not trust.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

i think its not late to buy bitcoin because many predictions about bitcoin that it will go too up so i think now bitcoin is affordable but when it will on 50k$ then it will costly
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

i think its not late to buy bitcoin because many predictions about bitcoin that it will go too up so i think now bitcoin is affordable but when it will on 50k$ then it will costly
You are definitely right about that. There is a prediction that the value of the bitcoin will rise more compared to last year. So is not too late to buy bitcoin in fact it is the right time because it is cheap.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

It's never too late in cryptocurrency to buy bitcoin maybe that right know it's not the time, if you have a little amount because right know it's a little big higher.
For me it is not too late to buy bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now is $7607 and that price is really affordable and i am sure that a lot of people should buy now because maybe next month the price of bitcoin will pump really high.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BAILEYB

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:45 AM

you can see market is downtrend and its right time to buy btc .many prediction that btc will touch 30k at the end of the year.
so buy and hold.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

Its not late to buy bitcoin because now is the right time to buy bitcoin in low price and hold it until the price goes up again and set it in your target price when you want to sell your bitcoin
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

it's never too late to join and buy bitcoin now, because it could be the price the year will be soaring, so why hesitate if you want to change in terms of material.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

No need to think late or not. Users and investors bitcoin will continue to increase so whenever want to buy bitcoin it's okay. Bitcoin prices are now already high, but it will continue to increase. If you want to buy, consider the market. Buy when it's down.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

You are definitely right about that. There is a prediction that the value of the bitcoin will rise more compared to last year. So is not too late to buy bitcoin in fact it is the right time because it is cheap.
Yes for sure you are always welcome at bitcoin as you can invest any time no time is bad for it, right now price of bitcoin is getting better more and more people are buying bitcoin and saving for more profit in future, I have invested money right now at the time of rising soon market will be green then it will be selling time so buy now there is still chance that you are not late but don’t get late anymore just buy right now,.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. As the old saying goes—predictions are hard, especially about the future - Robert Shiller.  If you are the type that doesn't mind the risks and threats and discouraging words from governments, freelance writers and media in general, it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin.  However, you may not really start big must to try the market.
adhikari98

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin if you have purchasing power to buy it. Bitcoin is priced at $7620 today. Previously, it reached up to $19,000. Hence, it is perfect time to buy bitcoin as its price is lower and sell it when price jumps. Certainly, there is certain risk in buying bitcoin but you will get reward for those risk as well. Slowly, we are hearing news, bitcoin is been used for exchange in different countries and this kind of news also comes into forum.
Mydoan708

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

I think there is nothing too late here
The bitcoin price is now too reasonable to buy into hoardings or use to buy other altcoin
Each person has a price that you think is reasonable.
Milado22

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

To late to be millionaire with Bitcoin yes, most altcoins have better specs than bitcoin, Altcoins are undervaluated
Kristy22

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

The price of a stock or an asset reflects the belief about the current and future value of the asset. At over $15,000, one Bitcoin is quite expensive, but that doesn't mean we've hit its ultimate peak — remember we felt that way when it hit $1,000, and now it is up to more than $15,000. Bitcoin could still continue to go up in value.

Even if the market is not perfectly efficient, history shows us that even experts are not capable of knowing the future of particular stocks or specific investments beyond the current price. Experts can guess, and they can even give convincing explanations, but the price of the investment already reflects their rationales. When it comes to Bitcoin, it might be likely to be a failure, but the price already reflects that possibility. The price of $15,000 is probably about right, given the risk of failure and the potential reward from success.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

Well in the event that we talk about picking up on bitcoin I think there is no required time on influencing a demonstration of productivity.We to can truly purchase bitcoin whenever anyplace with no faltering and we truly didnt must be perplexed about the cost in light of the fact that dropping and pumping is extremely its idea and we truly need to understand it so we can turn out to be more gainful and we don't feel like frenzy all circumstances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: