Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:39:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

Nice piece, Bitcoins need lots of Patience , and is not for the faint hearted, there are lots of challenges  it has faced  along the way. And has incredibly gotten past them, the current dip is just a passing wave and hopefully all will be fine overtime.and I think it's never too late to buy, but now when the prices are low and there are chances of making it big when the prices recover

genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Not at all,it will never be late to invest in crypto but before invest in bitcoin you should be clear about it and analysis any one has made towards investing in bitcoin either it late to do that or not it still a personal decision,so don't wait to invest in bitcoin.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

I don't think so because even now it's on a lower value compared to last few weeks and I think next resistance for bitcoin will be $9500.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

The crypt is always growing in booms. Even children grow up not gradually, and have several booms. In this regard, bitcoin is no different from children, and the age of the coin is small. Our business is to understand what events will be associated with rapid growth and be bought in advance.

During the boom of cryptocurrencies was a lot and a lot can happen to us. I'll only tell you about the next three.

First boom.
Last year, bitcoin entered the mainstream, and a joyful crowd drove it to the 20K mountain. From this mountain we have rolled down, because, you remember, the rate can not grow all the time, and investors have new questions.

Second boom.
It will come when institutional investors will be able to enter the crypt, that is, soon. We are waiting for them with open arms, the large crypto companies are already preparing wallets, exchanges and various services for INH. It was because of the lack of this infrastructure that bitcoin stopped its last year's flight – those wishing small and medium investors entered, and the institutions did not support them, because they were afraid of the chaos that is happening in the crypto field.

Third boom.
After the large investors come, the crypt will roll back again, because it will face a new question: how widely will it be used in real life? When this issue becomes acute, it is not clear, but the advantages of cryptocurrencies over Fiat are huge and obvious.
So far, the fact that the Fiat system will go away, is hard to believe.
But you will remember at least how far a few years ago seemed online shopping or refusal of cash in favor of Bank cards. Now this is all reality.

These are just the booms that are emerging in the near future. There will be others after transfer of cryptomate to Mars, implantation cryptocell in the brain and then there is still requires the cue ball to the future. But for now we will follow the events that are already close.
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

now is not too late to buy, the price is still down and maybe will be more down, I don't trust anymore this coin Smiley

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

it's not too late to buy bitcoin now, except for bitcoin is completely gone, but for now it's not too late, do not hesitate to buy bitcoin now, because I'm sure bitcoin prices will be more expensive than now, so we can learn a bit about trading with profit. Although not sold, bitcoin is also good for us to have by investing in the long term. Cheesy
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

now is not too late to buy, the price is still down and maybe will be more down, I don't trust anymore this coin Smiley
Yes I agree on that in fact this was maybe the best time to buy more bitcoin and wait for the time that it will rise. The bitcoin has a big capability to rise soon because many people today get more interested on bitcoin, because it is now slowly becoming more trend and I believe that soon the volume of investors may increase.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It is never too late to invest as long as there are still bitcoin left to be mined. The demand for bitcoin grows so fast every moment and supply from mining barely catches up so the price is soaring up. This means that investments can still be worthy and profitable. Don't give up yet and decide carefully when planning to invest. Always look at how fluctuations changes in the price charts.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:25 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:19:10 PM by Bestthefriend

It's not too late to buy BTC yet it's in fact the best time to buy as the value is still on the lower end This my not however be the case for a long tie as there will be changes in valuation over time, so buy when you still can
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

It's obvious that you came in later than other investors did a few years ago at much lower prices, but still you could have better profits compared with investors that will come into crypto market few years later

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

It's still not too late to buy bitcoin because I think bitcoin would be better used in the long run because it would greatly benefit those who use it.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin now because now because bitcoin is still low price. It's good to buy now and wait for the pump of bitcoin. So that you will gain a big amount of which bitcoiners are aiming for this year. That everyone is expecting for the expensive price of bitcoin this year.
fenzbob

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

not yet because bitcoin prices will continue to rise
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

I will say that its never too late to buy into bitcoin besides we haven't seen any ATH at the moment. BtC will still rise but when is what no one realy knows about. Best time to enter is actually now not when it has started to move again.
fahim-uddin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

maybe not too late
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

Too late?

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin now because now because bitcoin is still low price. It's good to buy now and wait for the pump of bitcoin. So that you will gain a big amount of which bitcoiners are aiming for this year. That everyone is expecting for the expensive price of bitcoin this year.

For me buying bitcoin is never to late because bitcoin price is changing and theres possible that the price of bitcoin will back in normal price or reach the original price so if that will happen we have oppurtunity to get a good profit if we have patience and trust on bitcoin.

Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

No need to think late or not. Users and investors bitcoin will continue to increase so whenever want to buy bitcoin it's okay. Bitcoin prices are now already high, but it will continue to increase. If you want to buy, consider the market. Buy when it's down.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

If you believe in the future of bitcoin, it's never too late to invest, now the price is in quite a good price! But at the moment I would not advise buying bitcoin, because it is unclear where the price will go further!
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

If you believe in the future of bitcoin, it's never too late to invest, now the price is in quite a good price! But at the moment I would not advise buying bitcoin, because it is unclear where the price will go further!

I still really believe as a new investor we still have better chance to earn in cryptocurrency investment we just be patient on waiting until the market recover.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

For me it's a little bit late because the value of bitcoin now is starting to recover,  and my advice is you can wait again for the dump so you can able to buy a bitcoin when the price of it will became low, and i will advice you to buy when the price is stable at $7000.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: