Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

In my opinion buying bitcoin is not so profitable now a days. If you buy it an year ago then for sure it would have given you a lot of profit till so far but now buying is not a good option but trading is a good one because traders are gaining profits in thousand dollars now a days as well.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

It's never to late to get your first bitcoin. Just start with a small fraction and see if this is something for you.

arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

this may not be the right time for you to buy bitcoin if you want to get profit from bitcoin
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

As long as the bitcoin is still working and active in the market or as long as there is today   it is not yet late to buy bitcoin but earlier is better in the investment..
Boop49

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

It's nothing to say late or no late , still have a lot of opportunity to buy bitcoin .
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

As long as the bitcoin is still working and active in the market or as long as there is today   it is not yet late to buy bitcoin but earlier is better in the investment..
I agree. It will never be too late to buy Bitcoin or to invest in Bitcoin; we jusst need to be knowledgeable about on how it works and be active on working in different campaigns.

dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

I agree. It will never be too late to buy Bitcoin or to invest in Bitcoin; we jusst need to be knowledgeable about on how it works and be active on working in different campaigns.
Well, moreover much people predicts the price of Bitcoin in future will definitely increase drastically,
so buy a Bitcoin on current time is very nice as a long-term investment.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

his is an opportunity for you beginner, to start bitcoin investment. You can buy bitcoin in considerable amount. Bitcoin selling price is now falling. Wait some time ahead, I am sure you will be able to profit big from bitcoin trading.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

I am amazed at such questions! Bitcoin is still very much at an early stage of development and he has a great future. And it's up to everyone to decide whether to buy or not.
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

it is not too late for all that, because bitcoin is very beneficial for me and my family because it has me from bitcoin like the money I get, vehicles and others.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
zulkarnen198

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

yes if the price of the bitcoin currency has increased dramatically in the number of people who invested the last one or two weeks that generate lots of opportunities to have more luck in bitcoin currencies. congratulations to investors but we do not think it should be too late to invest.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. But this will not be a short term Investment. This needs to be held for at least a year so that your investment would be worth it and if you do invest pls do not panic sell as you don't lose money if you do not sell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Tonicantik

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

certainly not too late. bitcoin in the future will be much higher again the price. and nowadays is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin. bitcoin current price is decreasing. and this is a golden opportunity for us to buy as much bitcoin.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

certainly not too late. bitcoin in the future will be much higher again the price. and nowadays is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin. bitcoin current price is decreasing. and this is a golden opportunity for us to buy as much bitcoin.

the best thing we should do for now if we have enough money as capital is to buy bitcoin as much as possible while the market price of bitcoin is still very cheap because this will be a biggest gain ever once the market increases which predicted to increase up to $20000 before this year ends.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

At the moment I would not buy. Bitcoin is now in a koordore from 7K to 8K.
STERLING98333

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

No...its never too late to buy bitcoins unless and until bitcoin gets a specific value and because of this you can start trading and make money but it needs a lot of patience and may even lead to loss of your money...but if you have some experience then you can make money from it Roll Eyes
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It is not too late to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin now gets a dump, so it is better to buy bitcoin now. Why to buy bitcoin? First bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and the first currency, many bitcoin experts predicted that bitcoin will pump this year 2018, and i believe in that. That's why i hold my bitcoin now, so i will gain a huge profit when bitcoin pumps.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

In my opinion, it is never late, It does not matter when you start, how important you start! Digital money fluctuations, you need to consider carefully when investing!
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Though I regretted not buying bitcoins years ago but it is still not late to invest in Bitcoin because in years to come that the price will definitely go up,I won't regret not participating today
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

my opinion is that now is almost the best time to invest in bitcoin, as it is now at its psychological minimum, below which it will not fall any more and in the near future it will go up, so whoever wants to make money on bitcoin is the time for it to acquire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: