Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:02:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

One of the reasons that Bitcoin is capturing the hearts and minds of individuals is the stories of instant millionaires who have made their fortune from being an early adopter. People who were mining the coin or accumulating it by the hundred, and were smart enough to hold onto it today are experiencing unprecedented profit.

With the monumental price gain, however, people are starting to wonder where the ceiling is, and if it is not fast approaching. To this end, there is a section of the population who are wondering: ‘is it too late to get into Bitcoin?’

However, this is not a new question, it is a question that was asked when Bitcoin was at $10, $100, $1,000 all the way up to over $17,000 and then drop to $7,659 today

There is, of course, no doubting that those who were really early to the party are the biggest profiteers, and for envy’s sake, it is worth looking at what has been achieved in just seven years.

it will be never to late to buy bitcoin because every pump and every drop on bitcoin is a huge opportunity to earn. of course everything has a risk in terms of business or investment but bitcoin is the king. this drop is like just last year it will soon rise on december.

read here for further details https://cointelegraph.com/news/is-it-ever-too-late-to-buy-bitcoin-100-then-and-now

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

Everyone asks these questions all the time.. I know it feels like we’re a bit late to join the party but no.. There is a rising technology and bitcoin is a part of this. I think it’s never too late.
I dont think that it is too late to buy bitcoin now bevause until now the value or the price of bitcoin is not starting to rise or to pump really high in the market so buy now and just keep it for long time.

Emmanuelamo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Why do you think is too late to buy bitcoin
capde

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

You're right, it's so easy to buy bitcoin right now, I'm new, so I do not know where to invest so I'm going to silently watch everything go by, I need a teacher too huhu
teekitti

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

On my view, it's not too late to buy btc.
You'll gain the money in the future.
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

Well if we speak about gaining on bitcoin i think there is no required time on making an act of productivity.We can really buy bitcoin anytime anywhere without any hesitation  and we really didnt have to be afraid about the price because dropping and pumping is really the nature of it and we really need to make sense of it so that we can become more productive and we don't feel like panic all times.
Yeah, there is no required time for being productive and gaining a bitcoin. The point is you will be opwn for being part of the bitcoin community. So it is not too late to buy a bitcoin today.

BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:41:50 AM

Is not too late to buy Bitcoin. Because at any time you can buy bitcoin even if its price is high or low in the market. As I said earlier it was not too late to buy a bitcoin because the price has fallen again so it is very nice to buy a bitcoin now because you can buy it at a cheap price and I'm sure it will take some months to recover and you will earn a lot of money here.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

Is not too late to buy Bitcoin. Because at any time you can buy bitcoin even if its price is high or low in the market. As I said earlier it was not too late to buy a bitcoin because the price has fallen again so it is very nice to buy a bitcoin now because you can buy it at a cheap price and I'm sure it will take some months to recover and you will earn a lot of money here.

If you try to research about the bitcoin condition today, you can't say that its too late to invest now, instead its the right time to invest as of this moment. Why? last few weeks bitcoin face a significant struggle in its value as it goes down to $7k to $8k. If it will continue its poor performance, survey says that it will reach $6k lower. So, its the best time to buy bitcoin right now because of its low price in the market today. Expert say that it will have its major comeback this year or in 2019. If that happens, you can get good profit. Good day.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

No its not late to invest in bitcoin because the value of it is still low and i think this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Yes, no required time to buy bitcoin we just observe the market price before investing. after you have bitcoins or any alt coins, hold it for a long term and wait the value go up.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

well friends bitcoin is still an amazement to the entire world, in the year 2017 bitcoin grew up to 20 thousand dollars, wow that's beyond people's prediction, yet most most people invested in the coin how much more now that the coin is less than 10 thousand dollars, the market can not be predict, bitcoin can still sky rocket above the it got to last year,  there has not been a better time to invest in bitcoin than its now.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Bitcoin is still viable to invest on right now. As a matter of fact it was even more reliable to invest on bitcoin right now where it has rooted and has a decent amount if investors ratger than the old times where we use thousands abd thousabds of bitcoin to buy pizza. There is a much more concrete value investors and users could rely on right now than before.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

for us in the crypto world there is no such thing as too late to get bitcoin, and now also the best time you get with the current price value is also low, so you will get more profit
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

Bitcoin is a populer crypto currency ini the present it is indeed decreasing and it is never too late to invest ini bitcoin nowadays it is very good to invest do not be afraid to be late
SimpleVamin

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

It developed the same way last year. I think the market will move again. And we will just start to win this business. you can enter the market with the right investments.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

The ideal time to buy is now. The price is low currently so it's advisable to buy if possible in large quantities hold it till when there is positive movement in the market. Don't forget bitcoin is a long term investment not a short term.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

if we look at the price of bitcoin and bitcoin using technological progress and the development of the era so for now it is not too late to start investing with bitcoin because confidence will bring success in the future

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MarkDaniel5

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

i think that  its not late to buy bitcoin because many predictions about bitcoin that it will go too up so i think now bitcoin is affordable but when it will on 50k$ then it will costly
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

it is not too late to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin investment is just using the thinking then the coin depends we sell or buy the coin with our strategy for our investment goes as well as we want.
MarkDaniel5

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

In my opinion, it's never too late to buy Bitcoin. We can buy bitcoin anytime without any hesitation. Bitcoin prices are currently low, but who knows next month or next year could be bitcoin prices will increase.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I think this is the most perfect time to buy Bitcoin. Because there is still no change in Bitcoin price. That's why you can buy Bitcoin. And hold it till the end of the year. Which can make you a good profit.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: