Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

Of course you are not late. There is no any right time to buy or sell bitcoin. But you can buy bitcoin now and just forget about this for several years and get nice profit. However I think it is better to wait and buy Bitcoin under 7K$ or above 8,2K$.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

you can see market is downtrend and its right time to buy btc .many prediction that btc will touch 30k at the end of the year.
so buy and hold
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

I think for me there is no late when you want to buy Bitcoin. You just need to have a budget im order for you to invest in Bitcoin and make sure that you won't regret in investing your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

there is no late term in investing with cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency will continue to grow with the development of the era and technology so there is no word too late to buy and invest
MarkDaniel5

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

I think not because now it's a good month to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin price has fallen so now many buyers have to hold it for months or years because the next year is sure that the price of bitcoin is a million times so many buyers bitcoin today
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

No one knows what will happen next with the bitcoin exchange rate, some say 100 thousand dollars and even a million in the future. Others say it is a bubble and it will burst soon. Enter the market or not you decide, there is no adviser is not needed. The money is yours, so the responsibility is yours.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

it is not too late to start bitcoin, we know the development of bitcoin from first appeared up to now is very significant. if starting from now it will not be too late.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

it's never too late to buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin. If you have money or savings I suggest buying bitcoin now, because the bitcoin is currently down. Although it has not gone down great, but believe me bitcoin will definitely rise again because bitcoin is the best asset right now for long term investing. You will definitely benefit greatly in the future to come.
MarkDaniel5

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

now is not too late to buy, the price is still down and maybe will be more down, I don't trust anymore this coin Smiley
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Now is the first step in the development of electronic money and electronic money will never collapse easily. So we have a lot of time to think about whether to invest in electronic money. I think everyone will answer yes

Am I spamming? Report me!
blockrev

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Most definitely not too late, I buy the dips (like now) and never buy the pumps. Bitcoin is still in development and has exciting things ahead, I'm mostly excited about Lightning (Privacy + Speed).
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic currency, the amount of which is limited. Therefore, he can not die prematurely. In my opinion, now is the right time to buy bitcoins.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

I think you are not too late to buy and invest in Bitcoin. Precisely now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin as much as possible. Because I am sure the price of Bitcoin in the coming months will surely go up and at the end of the year it will reach a very high value.
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

i think this is not too late to buy or invest on bitcoin, it is the perfect timing when the price of bitcoin/altcoin are not stable. long time on fallen but small time on recover the price.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Well in my opinion there's no right time or wrong time in buying bitcoin, as long as you can buy and you have a capability to buy or invest then do it right away before it's too late. Don't be confused on buying bitcoin because at the end of the day it will give you a higher profit so anytime is a perfect time to buy nor invest.
saranadia199

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

we think if bitcoin prices at some point increase, so many people who invest the last two weeks will have many opportunities to use more profits from the currency. congratulations to investors, but not necessarily too late to invest, because bitcoin increases but has not risen in price so if we continue to invest we definitely get a big advantage, because based on marketcap, bitcoin we can see that will rise again and we get a more destructive profit .
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

no, for us you can do it now, because you will generate many great benefits and see cheap bitcoin prices now. so you will more easily get many benefits.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

I've meet so many question regarding the proper time to invest in bitcoin. I think everyday is a good time to invest because firstly, bitcoin is volatile - we don't know that it will rise drastically tomorrow. If you are also thinking that bitcoin will fluctuate the moment you buy it, then just hodl it. It's not the end of bitcoin yet because bitcoin has not reached its highest market value yet.

creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

No, I think it is not too much late for the system of the working with the bitcoin and earning it by doing work in the crypto marketplace. It is so much important that one should invest the money in the bitcoin crypto world. So that it can be approached the targeted stage of progress where the value will be raised at a range of the trading section.
  So i think it is the right time to work with bitcoin.  
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Reason being that it is currently in the accumulation zone with the current price. Having said that, we all need to realize that the next bullish run may not stop until around $50k, and the price may never be this low again. I still wish I bought more back in 2015/16.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: