Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
Andrijana5616

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

t's never too late to join a Cryptocurrency vehicle. Buy now and grab the opportunity , who knows  what will happened in future.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

i dont think btc is dying anytime soon. Im completed university this year and to tell you what, throughout my education in the university I hadly heard about Btc until just the ending of 2017 and as now, almost everyone in the university has heard about it and is involved in cryptocurrency in one way or the other. The popularity is growing even bigger and for some of us, when we heard the price was around 19000, we thought the train had left us behind until we saw it fallen. Now is indeed the time to get on board once the value has fallen.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

We can all give out reasons why it is too late to buy bitcoin now but we should still remember how things work whenever bitcoin has a low value. As of now, we can see that it still has a very low value which makes it a great opportunity to buy plenty then hold it for long until bitcoin rises again. Let us just hope that the dump would stop and bitcoin would recover soon.

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Crypto market is volatile and unstable and as we already experienced it goes frequently up and down. Entering the crypto market even now is not considered late.
Now is as good time as any. With all of the coins having their prices cut down it's going to be very profitable if you buy now and wait for them to get back up.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It's not too late to start. There is no time limit to profit from bitcoin, you can buy it anytime if you have the capital. Do not worry because in the future bitcoin will be more popular.

liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

Too late?

Actually the recent down trend of price of bitcoin could be a big opportunity for new investors to buy  bitcoin because at times such as this is when the price will also degrade and so you could buy an investment which is lesser and if you can play it well, then you could really profit. I believe that the price will recover soon and when it comes your decision of buying bitcoin while others were selling proves to be wise choice.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Go buy it now.bitcoin give a big discount this few days.
With this price I think you only need a few weeks to gain big profit.
If you only have small initial to invest then I suggest to buy altcoin.there will be up when bitcoin bounce back.

vincesmart

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

In my opnion, bitcoin has become a long-term investment. although it may cost to go out for 20k. But I still believe in bitcoin and I think it will cost much more than now. I thought growth would start in June, but it seems I made a mistake (
FADI1

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. I think it is a good time to buy some because the price now is very low and you would be making money if you bought now and waited till it goes up again.
Ale88
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2647

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

In my opnion, bitcoin has become a long-term investment. although it may cost to go out for 20k. But I still believe in bitcoin and I think it will cost much more than now. I thought growth would start in June, but it seems I made a mistake (
I agree, at this point, unfortunately, I see as well BTC as a very, very long term investment. I though and hoped that things could be a bit faster but it's not gonna happen after last December, now everybody is scared, nobody wants to invest anymore.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

Too late?

It is the Cryptoworld! It is never too late to buy Bitcoin. You can always buy coins  and keep them in your wallet. This is not just the case with BTC but with other coins too, like PRG, LTC. You can buy PRG right now as it is cheap, but shall rise in future rights after the launch of Paragon Space.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Too late?

No! It is not late. You can totally invest in Bitcoin. Just store it in your wallets. Coins like TAU must be bought right now since they are at a lower price right now. Instead of waiting till it goes high, invest right now and wait till you get higher returns on this one.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

When the value of Bitcoin  was as his as $1900, many thought the Bitcoin train had left them behind. The fallen of the value of Bitcoin has become the greatest opportunity to get on board. It is the period to buy some bitcoin and hodl for the help green season.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

There was a time such as this is when the price will also degrade and so you could buy an investment which is lesser and if you can play it well, then you could really profit. I believe that the price will recover soon and when it comes your decision of buying bitcoin while others were selling proves to be wise choice. Entering the crypto market even now is not considered late. Now is as good time as any. With all of the coins having their prices cut down it's going to be very profitable if you buy now and wait for them to get back up.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

With so many hack incidents happening on different exchanges, I do not feel safe buying on any. So much money is involved and I do not want to loose the investment because of somebodies else fault.
There would be some incidents in every task, but those can never stop that task. Crypto market is no exception. Your email or facebook password may be hacked, but you never stop using email or facebook. Bitcoin price is around 6700$. So. it is high time to buy and it is never late.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

I do not think you're too late to buy Bitcoin. I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin because of the low Bitcoin price. You can buy it now and you hold it in the long run.
longwintershere

Activity: 224

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

Actually now that I see your post, I have to leave a comment, that we have another great opposrtunity to purchase bitcoin with a discount that is surely worth taking. Another one might not come again

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
simonmoore

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Although your post is unreadable but the points you make are good. Its never too late to buy Bitcoin as its still at an very early adoption stage. Also there are limited number of Bitcoins which means once new Bitcoins are stopped being mined, people will have to buy from the already present coins and this will increase the buy pressure tremendously.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

It is never too late, i do not understand why there are so many people in here always saying that it is too late for doing something, in fact, i think that it is better to buy now
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

Still not too late to buy bitcoin now, precisely now the right time because the market is falling slowly and we can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price in the appeal later when the market is going up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: