Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it isprepare your self in the knowledge of proper investing.. once you invest you should check the principles how to invest properly,no the rules first and don't be so greedy at trushworthy.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

I see that the price of the bitcoin is now good to buy
According to many analyzes, the waves of price declines are at an end
And will start ascending from my grandfather and to good levels may not have reached him previously
The positive news about the dealings of some large companies on the Internet or intention
Governments or banks studying the bitcoin order may help to raise their price again
But this is not enough because there are other factors that must be provided for currency appreciatio

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

I think this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because right now it in dip now but that's your choice anyway. Do own your risk. But investment on Bitcoin is one of the best investment at this moment and it's what I thought.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

it's never too late to invest or buy bitcoin. bitcoin is a good thing and is not too late for something good. and I think now is the right time to buy because the bitcoin is down. and the right time to buy certainly when bitcoin down. and after buying hodl make long-term investments and keep in mind the state of the market then you will gain more profit.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin. This is my second purchase of Bitcoin this year at a very cheap $ 6k8 at the previous time and now $ 6k6. That's a great thing. When I see the convincing growth of bitcoin in 2017, I always work hard and save to wait for the great times like now. Never be late if you have positive thoughts about business.
witchscarlet

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it isprepare your self in the knowledge of proper investing.. once you invest you should check the principles how to invest properly,no the rules first and don't be so greedy at trushworthy.

In my own experience it is not too late to buy bitcoin just like me I've started to recognize and understand bitcoin just a few months ago and all that I could say bitcoin is a good source of income and is good for long term investment. All I could say is that it is never too late for a good source of income or investment. All you have to do is to take the risk and enjoy the benefits it could give also be patient in handling your btc.
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin,in fact this is the best time to buy it
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

it is not too late but do hurry because opportunities will never gonna wait for you.
officialswordcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. As the old saying goes—predictions are hard, especially about the future. As asked to Robert Shiller, author of the book Irrational Exuberance and a 2013 winner of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science, what he thought. “It’s hard to know when the bubble will end,” he says. It’s impossible to know if the price will keep going up, and it’s hard to even guess. We also have no idea if going “short” right now, or betting that the price will decline, will be better than going “long,” or betting that the price will continue to go up over time.
ggh0stt1

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

No, there is never a full stop in the crypto world. Trading is what happens day and night and everyone is welcome to invest at any stage of life. Bitcoin has hit rock bottom today, trading at 7200$, the lowest after it reached moon the last year. Bitcoin has the chances to hit high again and I think this will be the best time to invest if you are thinking about it.   
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

this is the most appropriate and best time to buy bitcoin. One reason is that today the price of bitcoin is very cheap, you can buy as much as you can, if you have a lot of free money to buy bitcoin, currently the transaction costs are low.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

this is the most appropriate and best time to buy bitcoin. One reason is that today the price of bitcoin is very cheap, you can buy as much as you can, if you have a lot of free money to buy bitcoin, currently the transaction costs are low.
I also think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it is a good time to buy bitcoin in a cheap price than in a big price and holding it until its price will increase again. We just need to follow the rules in trading "buy low sell high". We just need to believe that bitcoin will increase its price once more.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Not from my point of view this is the right time to buy because the price is bearish and wait until the price returns to the upside again
chriskins

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin now, because billions of people don't even know about it, and the price is still favourable now. So it depends on your  purpose of buying it.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

the current price of Bitcoin is Low, I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin. do not wait too long, buy it now and save it until later Bitcoin prices go up high. And bitcoin worth selling with big profits.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Well I can say it's never too late to buy bitcoin. The time is now especially this time the price is low. I think it's better to invest now so you gain later.
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

Given the current situation on the market, bitcoin is falling. but as the sun peeps out after the rain, so after the recession there will be growth Cheesy so now is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Is not too late to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin drooped now,its better buy now and sell when the price will be up.
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Buy bitcoin now? This is perhaps a bold decision and can get you in even a very good plus, but there is also some risk that you may be exposed and get in an awkward situation.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

No one can answer this question. Now the market is flying down and we do not know when it will reach the bottom, for profitable investment. It remains to wait and watch the bitcoin course. Personally, my opinion, I now would not have risked)
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: