Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:58:21 AM

I don't think so. There was never too late when buying Bitcoin. Because as long as bitcoin exist in the world still they can buy for it. That's why for me it will never be too late. Also if you have enough money to buy you can do buy anytime you want.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

Do you think it's too late if you buy a bitcoin today and tomorrow you ask yourself if it's too late to buy bitcoin anyway you always let you late if you buy bitcoin, why are not you today buy it so tomorrow you do not regret it?
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

There are some speculations that after this year bitcoin will rise up again and will become widespread. besides, Bitcoin is unstable, which means whenever the price ought to change in an instantaneous so that even in case you buy now and keep it up for a long time, there's a hazard with a purpose to recover what you've got invested upon it.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

It's never too late to buy a bitcoin. Buying a bitcoin depends solely on the individual's financial status and connections...
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

I think there is no time limit needed to make productivity actions, We can really buy bitcoin anytime anywhere without hesitation and we really do not have to fear about the price because dropping and pumping is a trait of it and we are right need to understand that so we can be more productive and we do not feel panic all the time.There are some speculations that after this year bitcoin will rise up again and will become enormous. Besides, Bitcoin is volatile, meaning anytime the price could change in an instant so that even if you buy now and hold it up for a long time, there's a chance for you to recover what you have invested upon it.
krystal37

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

This is an opportunity for you beginner, to start bitcoin investment. You can buy it and hold it till the price going up again, so you can gain profit from it. But, the choice is yours.
sharanheyo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

There is a saying: "The best time to buy Bitcoin was in 2009 and the second best time is now" If you believe in the promises of Bitcoin then you should invest it. At the same time don't forget to keep track of other cryptocurrencies, you never know which one will win this game. To convert 300+ coins at best rates by comparing it at multiple exchanges, visit CoinSwitch - largest platform to trade bitcoin and altcoins
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

With the current market, i think that the best thing to do is just trying to buy bitcoins, because the price is still less than $6500 and that is more than good to be honest

In bitcoin we trust!
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

well if the cost of bitcoin is expanding again the general population who contributed most recent fourteen day is got a ton of posibilities to get significantly more benefit of bitcoin. congrats to the speculator.. in any case, I think it isnt to late to contribute in light of the fact that bitcoin is expanded yet its not ascending cost massively so that on the off chance that we proceeding with contribute we can get enormous benefit since base on the marketcap the bitcoin will rise again and we will get benefit.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin as long as we have the confidence that the price of bitcoin will increase dramatically. In addition, the possibility of a bitcoin drop is because bitcoin investors want to buy bitcoin at low prices, from which they can also profit if bitcoin price increases.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

It's never too late to start investing in bitcoin.

I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because the price now will goes down. Maybe it is our opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and we can  used it for investment. I encourage to all bitcoiners wants to buy bitcoin because the price now is very affordable.
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

just now it is most profitable to buy bitcoin. experts say that its price in July will rise to $15,000. so you should hold your crypt for further profit.
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

It's never too late. This is happening regardless. BTC is at a low compared to only 6 months ago, so the purchasing power of any bitcoin you pick up now will probably double or triple by the end of the year.
Can't say that about counterfeit fiat crap the governments try to convince us is "real money" lol

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

How can you say you are too late when bitcoin is making a huge correction lately? This is a good time to buy while the market seemed down. This morning one of my mentors is hoping that market will continue unstable for the next 2 to 3 months as he wanted to accumulate more.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

No, I think It's not too late. It is the right time. If we are talking about getting bitcoin, I think there is no time required to make productivity measures.
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I believe that there is no such thing as being “too late” especially when it comes to bitcoin. Firstly, bitcoin is very unpredictable IF you want to gamble. However, if you study the technology, market, laws and regulations then whether bitcoin is 6K USD or 20K USD. You can always buy BTC when it’s low because it always rises. Everything that goes up always comes down and many things that go down always go up so try your luck.
xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

I think that it is never going to be late enough to buy bitcoins, the price is more than cheap at the moment, and investing at  this point would be a wise decision

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
ggh0stt1

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

No one knows what will happen next with the bitcoin exchange rate, some say 100 thousand dollars and even a million in the future. Others say it is a bubble and it will burst soon. Enter the market or not you decide, there is no adviser is not needed. The money is yours, so the responsibility is yours.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

Bitcoin price is recently low. Must be its increase. I suggest that if you want more profit then bye bitcoin. I think it is not too late to bye bitcoin now.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

I think for me there is no late when you want to buy Bitcoin. You just need to have a budget im order for you to invest in Bitcoin and make sure that you won't regret in investing your money.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: