Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
rfj

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

Well I think buying bitcoin is never too late, today is actually the best time to buy bitcoin because of its low value. Bitcoin will regain and will be more stable in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snowyy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

No, it's not late yet or let's say it's never too late to buy a bitcoin. In what I read, today is a good time to buy bitcoin because soon it will rise again and many investors will place their money, the market will grow and you'll get a good income.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

No, it's not late yet or let's say it's never too late to buy a bitcoin. In what I read, today is a good time to buy bitcoin because soon it will rise again and many investors will place their money, the market will grow and you'll get a good income.
I believe it is not too late to buy bitcoin today because bitcoin has a cheap price for now. It is a good thing that you will biy bitcoin in a low price and sell it in a higher price for you to earned huge profit. I also hope that bitcoin will increase its price once again and other cryptocurrencies.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

no i don't think its late to buy bitcoin, this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because price is down and in future price will be rise and will be more stable
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

No. You're not too late. now is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is decreasing. So you do not think that you're late. buy bitcoin right now. Then you will get a good profit in the future.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, Bitcoin will not end for sure, it is always been like that, declining its value for the first month of the year , then rise up high at the end of the year. If you are a true holder of bitcoin then you should know that bitcoin will be back to its glory state.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Late? No 5 years from now you will wish you had bought today. But don't listen to me. BUY NOW OR CRY LATER. Bitcoin is way down now is the time to buy if you can't risk that much then what hope do you actually have on being wealthy? Noone got anywhere without risk. Besides you just changing the form of your currency to one that is superior in every way. Plus you will be cool and high tech. Stop using fiat people it's from the dark ages.

I even buy my pot with bitcoin. Keep up with the times or cry and fall behind. We are the pioneers.

loismanny88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

Late? No 5 years from now you will wish you had bought today. But don't listen to me. BUY NOW OR CRY LATER. Bitcoin is way down now is the time to buy if you can't risk that much then what hope do you actually have on being wealthy? Noone got anywhere without risk. Besides you just changing the form of your currency to one that is superior in every way. Plus you will be cool and high tech. Stop using fiat people it's from the dark ages.

I even buy my pot with bitcoin. Keep up with the times or cry and fall behind. We are the pioneers.

I couldn't agree more. Now is the second best window to get into the crypto since it all began. If you don't buy in now you'll regret it later.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

I couldn't agree more. Now is the second best window to get into the crypto since it all began. If you don't buy in now you'll regret it later.

and don't blame everyone because you don't buy right now. the decision is up to you and I hope that you can calculate your money before you buy bitcoin and don't use all your money to buy bitcoin if you don't have much money. try to buy from small amount first to see what will happen later and if you think that the price will down, then you can prepare to buy more bitcoin.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

I think buying bitcoin is never too late, if you really believe in the future of crypto currencies and are ready to leave your money for a long time. I think that bitcoin in any case will result in post-growth and development, but it can happen in 20 years, so if you are ready to wait so much, then buy it safely)
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

we think it's never too late to buy bitcoin, let's say the price of bitcoin is cheap now, it's time to buy bitcoin and we wait when bitcoin price will connect well of course if we sell bitcoin price on the rise, we will get a big profit and we just wait or see when bitcoin prices will jump will soon sell it can have some bitcoin sales.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
sugarfree1989

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

Late to invest now at bitcoin is totally wrong. Actually now is the perfect time to invest at bitcoin because value price now at the market is at low. For now the bitcoin price is low and now is the right time to buy bitcoin, and later bitcoin will increase, you will get a good profit.
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:55:30 AM

As long as the bitcoin is still working and active in the market or as long as there is today   it is not yet late to buy bitcoin but earlier is better in the investment..
tracy.hong

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

I believe it is never too last to buy bitcoin,  so it is not too late to invest in it even now, when the price has increased significantly.
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

Its never too late to buy or invest bitcoin and cryptocurrency we are all know that all platform is under developing stage meaning we are in the early stage of the crypto world.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Well if we speak about gaining on bitcoin i think there is no required time on making an act of productivity.We can really buy bitcoin anytime anywhere without any hesitation  and we really didnt have to be afraid about the price because dropping and pumping is really the nature of it and we really need to make sense of it so that we can become more productive and we don't feel like panic all times.

That is acceptable in terms of gaining bitcoins amd gaining profits there are no required time at all because it takes a lot of strategies and smart moves in order for you to gain profits. Time is just a part of the factors but still there are a lot of things to consider. And besides the cryptocurrency and the bitcoins are volatile so there will always be ups and downs and there are a lot of chances for you to join again and enter the bitcoins there is no late comers there are a sayimg that it is better late than never
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Now Crypto market is downtrend, bitcoin being down, you can buy btc and hold long term, you will get best profit.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Given these factors and aspects, I don't think newbies will ever find reasons to ever not invest in bitcoins. Bitcoins worth the investment but I don't think it is for the faint of heart. It takes massive balls to wait out the drops and spikes of bitcoins. So invest with only the money you have and willing to dispense.

jack2016k

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

It is the best time to buy bitcoin
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

i wonder why many peoples think they are too late to buy bitcoin. Maybe for some peoples now is too late to buying bitcoin,
but in my opinion it is not late at all. Just remember this day price of bitcoin, buy it now, and let we see next year.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: