Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: except btc and eth,may i invest which coin?  (Read 2372 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me

Other than BTC and ETH you can choose to invest in the coins which are having more potential to give you good returns like Neocoin, Railblocks, Monero, Dash, and Zcash. The altcoins whose value is increasing and which is gaining more popularity than bitcoin and Ethereum are the coins which you must look to invest. I think right now the market conditions are looking favorable to invest in the above-listed coins as the BTC and Eth are not in strength and they are in weak hands.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Other than bitcoin and ethereum i suggest you invest in Neo,rpx and sonm because these altcoins has great potential to give you good return of your investment.
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

I recommend putting serious thought into the privacy crypto coins, Monero, Z-cash, Onion etc,

Huge market potential for growth and demand is huge - and the best part is, they're all on sale right now! Cheesy
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

Only you can make a decision, but before investing, analyze well where to invest better, I would not be became invest.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

What is your strategy, what are your goals? without this in mind all comments here are useless, done that, there are short term, medium and long coins, I will quote 3 in for the categories:

1- Short term: NEO
2: Medium term: EOS
3`: Long term: ZCASH

It will all depend on the amount of investment, remembering that it is just my investment opinion.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

A good investment would to invest in initial coin offerings especially when the market is bleeding, at this point of time it is important to invest in those areas where you may avoid the disadvantages of volatility in the market, Initial coin offering have an advantage of shooting up in price in the first few days of its launch and hence have a high rate of return.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

I would look into coins that can compete with ethereum instead of rely on it (erc20 tokens rely on it). Here are some coins to look into:

NEO
LTC
XEM
XRP
WAVES

and a few other projects which are decent and very affordable right now - both if these are in the process of launching their own blockchains..
BTW - Bitwhite aka Bitcoin White
REBL - Rebellious

For security tokens which are very promising right now, check Polymath out.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:42:31 PM by 1NV3ST0NM3

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me
I have a great advice for you. Go to coinmarketcap and open the list of top 100 coins. Arrange it in ascending order of the price. Once you have arranged it invest in top 5 coins. Thank me an year later when prices of all these coins will be boomed too much. Even if couple of coins are ruined the rest of the coins will cover up the deficit. Another really good coin I will tell you to invest in is VLB token. Its still in ICO stage but looks great. check it here www.vlb.io
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

To be honest I would invest my money in two projects, one of them my signature Horizon communications (HRZN) and the other Docademic (MTC) healthcare project. I think both will succeed and see them a good investment. Docademic works from 2016 and provides a healthcare advise over the phone (on-line via camera), over 22 countries and is growing and Horizon will be a high speed Internet Service Provider, based in Bermuda and servicing the Caribbean. So it's up to you, to look at them and think wisely, there is still time. Good luck

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

invest on Minexcoin, I guarantee you that you will not regret it.
just park your minexcoin on minexbank and you will receive additional 12% of minexcoin every month.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

I think if you able to take risk then you can now buy bitcoin or ethereum and you can hold it. litecoin and bch also preferable cryptocurrency holding for long-term I think.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

I think you can consider about IOTA and Waves. In my opinion, these are really promising coins and I think IOTA is a really innovative coin.

After of these two, you can maybe think about NEO and Stellar.

UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

If you want to invest safe. Invest in frist 10 coins on the market. These are the safest. But there are a lot. Like monero is pretty darn safe to invest. Price won't fall and it's stable coin. Cheers

R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

I will like to invest in other up coming coin because of their future potential.
it is your own right. my suggestion that you invest in Ethereum because Ethereum gives you a lot of conveniences. and also the current condition of Ethereum is good enough, it is good for us. we can benefit more.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

there are many of good altcoins for your investment, BTC and ETH are top priority places to invest, and other altcoins like Ripple are also good for long-term investments.

and also you dont forget for monero and NEO.

Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

DeepOnion is a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency with a very fast network and cheap transaction fees. It's really a serious project which aims to provide many different privacy layers to give complete anonymity to the people using it. A mobile wallet is going to be released very soon, it's a very good step towards broader adoption.

Here is a link to a community made video about the mobile wallet release, you may find other useful informations and do your own research on this very cool project : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-android-wallet-coming-soon.30094/

You can buy some on Cryptopia or Kucoin : https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ONION-BTC

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

I think/1 This year is the year of altcoin and token!
You can invest in all coin you like on top #100 Marketcap to get profit!
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

I would advise you strat, eos, waves, credits, cardano. These projects offer platform for smartcontracts, so they are ethereum competitors, in long term the price will go very very high. Although they have grown well already.

sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

For that you first have to know which coins not to invest in, do not follow the mass psychology as that may be misleading many times a good example I could give is that of Litecoin, many people had invested in Litecoin due to the hype but as soon as the market started to bleed people lost a high amount of investments. At this time Litecoin is in a very good position if you buy from here chances for profit are much more.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

I want to invest in NEO. NEO is among the top ten leaders in the rating of the Crypto-currency, created by the criterion of the market capitalization. To be more precise, NEO is on the 8th place
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: