Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: except btc and eth,may i invest which coin?  (Read 2372 times)
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Other good, stable and promising coin to invest in except bitcoin and ethereum are litecoin, NEO, waves and ripple because they have good technological field, good management team and they have a very good future in the crypto market.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me
You nhave a good plan. I have buy in some XAS abd neo to make more money. I think you can also buy in some.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me

you can invest in BTC because I know Ethereum is currently declining and so BTC also decreased so from that I nest you to invest in BTC because some people say if BTC price will return in the coming months

adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Among other things, I can pay attention to investments in NEO and litecoin. Already stable and actively developing projects that attracted the attention of many investors.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

There are many potential altcoins that you can hold for years aside from Bitcoin  and Ethereum. NEO is one of my favorite because it gives me huge profit from the time I bought it last year. Cardano is also good for holding.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

To get a really solid profit from your investments, you need to constantly study and analyze the market, compare different versions of promising coins. Each project can be your big profit, but only if you do everything correctly.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Funds are invested in btc and eth, but you can also pay attention to the prospects of xrp, neo and ada, one of the actively developing projects today.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

besides BTC and ETH is not wrong You can also invest with other coins like BCD, BCH, LTC and DASH, because so far I am making this investment besides BTC and ETH gan.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

In addition to ETH and BTC, today there really is a large selection of promising altcoins that have decent prospects in the future. I recommend to do the analysis of ICO-projects, and based on the analysis, to make investments.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

maybe monero or ripple. well, for example, bitcoin cash. now the prices of these cryptocurrencies have sharply gone down, this suggests that in the near future it will go up. Annik is quite high potential, which can bring a lot of money.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Despite the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are relatively expensive, they will still bring you a good profit. If you want to invest in new altcoins that can soar very high in price throughout the year, then you can invest in ADA, EOS, OMG and Ripple.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

Get some knowledge and try to Invest in ICO. Read the whitepaper, visit the website, and look for the team. It's all you need before invest in ICO. ICO it's more fast to get profit beside BTC or ETH.
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

You can hunt all of the day at coinmarketcap mate. It's free for you. You can see and learn the coin before you invest the money.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:37:11 AM

I would advise you to invest in EOS. Now the price is still low and it is suitable for purchase. There is hope to become a competitor to Ethereum in the future.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

I highly suggest to buy EOS or ADA, if you want to invest an altcoin other than ETH it would be the best. its also good for long term investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:57:20 AM

It really depends on how much risk you want to take, as the risk is almost always positively correlated with the reward. I would suggest investing small amounts into a few promising low market cap coins (sub $100m market cap). You can find these on Coinmarketcap. Read the whitepapers of those which are showing good gains, and see if there is long term growth potential for the coin. As for the top 10 coins, I'd suggest NEO due to its stability even during the recent dip.
i heard about neo,when market down,neo raise,thaks support,i spend a little amount money to invest alcoin,i acept risk
for a pretty good and profitable investment to use Bitcoin. because with the ability to develop Bitcoin capable of producing far greater profits in the future. so it would be great to invest in Bitcoin and make it a long-term investment and generate substantial profits going forward.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

I highly suggest to buy EOS or ADA, if you want to invest an altcoin other than ETH it would be the best. its also good for long term investment.
I suggest you to read and research for a good one or look for a team who are legit in involving ICO investment in where we can earned quick small profit by monitoring its volume in the market place and having good strategies .
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:51 AM

AMB is seriously overlooked and undervalued right now. From the rumored partnerships with Glaxosmithkline and Nestle, to the best token economics in all of crypto, this is a sleeping giant. And the best part is you can get a masternode for less than $4k
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

It really depends on how much risk you want to take, as the risk is almost always positively correlated with the reward. I would suggest investing small amounts into a few promising low market cap coins (sub $100m market cap). You can find these on Coinmarketcap. Read the whitepapers of those which are showing good gains, and see if there is long term growth potential for the coin. As for the top 10 coins, I'd suggest NEO due to its stability even during the recent dip.
i heard about neo,when market down,neo raise,thaks support,i spend a little amount money to invest alcoin,i acept risk
for now, I prefer to invest in Ethereum. because I see this growing growth has the potential to generate substantial profits in the future. so it will be very nice and profitable. so I guess my choice is quite right. thus I also help to improve its development by supporting it.
KMattox

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:18:56 AM

hey dude, invest in NEX when it will land on an exchange! Trust me broo!!!
ICO price is just $1 each NEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: