Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling  (Read 20827 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

When I was only introduced to the field of cryptocurrency work I thought that all these trades and other operations are no more than gambling really. But now this market seems to me more rational than I thought before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
They call it gambling because the price is going down and up and you dont know where it will go it just like gambling, Gambling is a game that you will bet and best of luck you dont know to uf you will win or loss.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

yes bitcoin is not gambling because the bitcoin is for investing. but they call it gambling because of the price is not stable. but for me bitcoin is not a gambling.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

I dont think so that bitcoin is a gambling organizaiton . You were only investing and saving money here unless those people dont really understand the definition and purpose of bitcoin .
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I was confused as to why gambling is said, while we in this bitcoin not only invest only and we also work in it, in this work we get a fair reward from the results of our work is, on the contrary if the gamble is not too work just need capital and ability in gambling, and I think why people say bitcoin is a gamble because the results can be very large and if they see a job that is not too difficult they say it's a gamble, that's my opinion.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto or digital currency that can be converted into fiat currency, but if you invest your money and convert it into bitcoin, then it's called gambling. Because you're taking the risk of investing your money into a volatile currency in the hope of going up in the next few days, but you know it might also come down. There is still a win or lose in it, so the point is still gambling. So the gambling is about how the process is not the bitcoin is called gambling.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

It depends on the us as users are we use bitcoin to gambled or not, because if we use to gambled then bitcoin it gambling but if we don’t use to gambling then bitcoin not was gambling, but now everything can be made gambling, including bitcoin because people will find a way in something new for in make gambling
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

That's right, I agree with your statement. If someone claims that bitcoin is gambling. So what about gold investment?
the concept is the same for profit. In my opinion.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Many people now invest in bitcoin as a gamble. They sell their homes and invest all their assets in bitcoins. I think people need to be rational to invest in bitcoins, do a risk assessment before investing, and invest the right amount of money to invest in bitcoins.
MadAndHoldersPattern

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

I want to explain about the Difference Gambling With Trading

Many of those who claim to be a trader still can not distinguish gambling with trading.

The word "play or play" is different 'taste' if used in a "play ball" activity for example.

Consciously or not, the word 'play' is more pronounced to the nuances of gambling when used in a trading activity - unconsciously embedded in the mental and then form what is called mental gambler
Gambling and trading are two different activities.

Gambling is an activity of drawing fate! For example - grab a dice, select a number and then hope the number will appear, throw the chest ... the decision-making process is complete when the dice is thrown, the end result we never know and can not control it.

Then what about trading? Trading is a decision-making activity involving many aspects ranging from market research and analysis, financial management and risk management to psychology management to recognizing market psychology as well as the ability to control oneself. But what differentiates a trader from a gambler is - a trader have the ability to read things and then change them - for example by counter-trading, running a backup strategy when realizing the predefined calculations and analyzes are wrong. A trader has the ability to turn an unfortunate circumstance into a favorable state for himself.
I do not agree if the bitcoin is called gambling,
Has not the LORD said that HE will not change the state of a people if the people will not try to change their own circumstances?

Would you say sports betting is gambling? You could spend hours analysing any sports match, statistics, injuries, motivation, weather, formations, strategy, match up, calculating causal fanbase bias and irrationality, so many aspects, so much depth, and also requires bankroll management, yet everyone agrees it's gambling. because it's a zero sum, even negative sum game (because house in betting/or exchanges and fees with crypto take a chunk). Same goes with poker. Trading is no different.

You can increase odds in you favor, but still lose because it's unpredictable in the short term and anything can happen no matter how much time and how well you did you analysis.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Many people now invest in bitcoin as a gamble. They sell their homes and invest all their assets in bitcoins. I think people need to be rational to invest in bitcoins, do a risk assessment before investing, and invest the right amount of money to invest in bitcoins.
this is may also look that this is a gambling just because they treat this just like that for so this is how bitcoin may look for with other people first thing is just like that for they sell anything for bitcoin so that is why they treat bitcoin on that way but we all know that bitcoin is not a gambling
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

I do not think that you can call bitcoin a gambling game, you can certainly think that if you as a trader invested the amount and raised then brought more and you will carry on, but! this is not true! everyone is sitting on the stock exchange and investing when it's better
fredemar12

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

There are 2 sides of the same coin! On the one hand, you competently calculate and sell / buy when it is profitable for you. On the other hand, you can absorb passion and you will want to earn more and more ... in the end you can commit stupidity and stay with nothing
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

if you are trading, whatever it is (not just bitcoin) is similar to gambling. because we buy and will sell when the price goes up. such as a bet that allows you to earn profits, or losses. but if investment, or minning, can't be said to be a gamble.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Look you are investing and your investment may be postive or negative . So its not gambling.😊
Maybe they do not understand and do not understand about bitcoin, although we get bitcoin geratis then get it is not free for example follow the signature campaign by doing post service and many others by using service done and paid with bitcoin. so I do not think it's gambling and let them judge what the most important bitcoin can help our lives and make better.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chenging14

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Bitcoin is more likely to be called gambling in the sense of investing. Investing is gambling, when you buy stocks you could lose your money if the company goes bankrupt or if the price per share goes down.
But It's not gambling in the traditional sense, but it could be said that it is “gambling”.
The difference between trading and investing is primarily the perspective of ownership. Trading positions are kept for short periods, typically measured in days, hours or even minutes. investments on the other hand tend to be in months, years or even decadesin the bitcoin community there is some trading, some commercial traffic, and a lot of investment. people are buying bitcoin because they’ve bought into the future of the currency. a large majority are true believers and in it for a longer term.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency in which available as an economic market. As you can see, bitcoin fluctuates in market value meaning it changes in value either increasing or decreasing so definitely it is not gambling.The works for bitcoin is to advertise in all about this and to get payments as a posters. More people got support in our financial problem through bitcoin and to paid our expenses. In my addition its depends in individual on how we use it. We invest in bitcoin with a good attitude and get a good trading.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

Bitcoin is a currency.  You cant say money is gambling itself.  But if you invest your money and convert it into bitcoin,  now it is gambling.  Because you take a risk investing your money to a volatile currency hoping it would rise up in the coming days,  but you know it might also drop.  There is still win or lose in it,  so basically its still gambling.  The process is gambling,  not bitcoin itself.

If you trading with it you can say that's was a gambling, because you take a profit along the way. But if you think this was an opportunity for investing, it's a different story. As you can see the value of bitcoin keep rising with constant up and down. In the long run, say 2-5 years ahead, we will laugh at this kind of floor place for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108]
  Print  

Jump to: