Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6774 times)
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

Will this be truly global from the beginning or are you going to target the Asian market at first?
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

At what stage of the creation is the game now? The game looks interesting and I would like more details.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

I see that this is a promising project. Does he have a bounty campaign?

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

At what stage of the creation is the game now? The game looks interesting and I would like more details.
As I understand all the news can be viewed directly on the project website https://kingslayer.io/news/1/main

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

What is the use of blockchain in this game? The idea is interesting, but I would like to think about specific information.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

What is the use of blockchain in this game? The idea is interesting, but I would like to think about specific information.
Have you tried to read the white paper of the project? I think there is this information. https://kingslayer.io/storage/documents/g9lE7dLh5kEyESgRfOpn7i6PzlcYTsZm7ZuJsSbT.pdf

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Blockchain ensures your character’s independence in the in-game process. I think that here the system is similar to the original goals of using the blockchain in monetary systems.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

https://kingslayer.io/storage/documents/g9lE7dLh5kEyESgRfOpn7i6PzlcYTsZm7ZuJsSbT.pdf
An interesting analysis of the mobile gaming market. I did not know that this sector is growing at the fastest pace.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

What is the percentage of fees allocated for a bounty campaign? I think that this project is worth it to take part in it.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

KingSlayer: characters
2018-10-06
Our game project, according to the team's idea, is a MMORPG with a lot of different characters. All of them are divided into classes, they have their own advantages - super strokes, variants of pumping, cost, design and features of game behavior.

The main gradation of characters - mages and warriors. Mages have super strokes and they are great for long-range combat. In addition to battles, they also serve as an "ambulance" for the rest of your team.

Knights are designed for close combat. Well-pumped, they successfully resist powerful opponents and are able to ensure a brilliant victory for your team. They are well pumped during training or by buying a variety of in-game items - helmets, chain mail.

Characters of both classes are needed to win. You can evaluate their diversity in the demo version of our project. We will be glad to hear your comments and remind you that before the start of the I round of the presale there just very little left. We will be glad to see you among the early investors))
Sounds good. It reminds me of old cult games. I want to clarify - where can I try the demo version of the game?
You are right, the concept is very similar to the old games. I felt some nostalgia after reading this information and now I want to play this game.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

PRE-SALE ROUND 1
20.10 - 09.11

BONUS +75% , MIN.AMOUNT TO GET BONUS: $500
A good discount, I wonder how many people will take advantage of this opportunity.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

As I understand all the news can be viewed directly on the project website https://kingslayer.io/news/1/main
Thank you. As I understand it, the ICO is waiting for us and anyone can take part in it.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

2018-10-06
Our game project, according to the team's idea, is a MMORPG with a lot of different characters. All of them are divided into classes, they have their own advantages - super strokes, variants of pumping, cost, design and features of game behavior.

The main gradation of characters - mages and warriors. Mages have super strokes and they are great for long-range combat. In addition to battles, they also serve as an "ambulance" for the rest of your team.

Knights are designed for close combat. Well-pumped, they successfully resist powerful opponents and are able to ensure a brilliant victory for your team. They are well pumped during training or by buying a variety of in-game items - helmets, chain mail.

Characters of both classes are needed to win. You can evaluate their diversity in the demo version of our project. We will be glad to hear your comments and remind you that before the start of the I round of the presale there just very little left. We will be glad to see you among the early investors))
Sounds good. It reminds me of old cult games. I want to clarify - where can I try the demo version of the game?
As I understood about the release of the demo version will be reported additionally. If you want to try the gameplay, then you need to wait for announcements.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

Have you tried to read the white paper of the project? I think there is this information. https://kingslayer.io/storage/documents/g9lE7dLh5kEyESgRfOpn7i6PzlcYTsZm7ZuJsSbT.pdf
Yes, but this is a big document. I would like to see onepager or hear a response from a team member.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

https://kingslayer.io/storage/documents/g9lE7dLh5kEyESgRfOpn7i6PzlcYTsZm7ZuJsSbT.pdf
An interesting analysis of the mobile gaming market. I did not know that this sector is growing at the fastest pace.
This is quite logical. Now everything is becoming mobile, I think in the future it will be the largest market.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

PRE-SALE ROUND 1
20.10 - 09.11

A good discount, I wonder how many people will take advantage of this opportunity.
I think a lot of people will take this opportunity. 500 dollars is not a big amount.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

This is quite logical. Now everything is becoming mobile, I think in the future it will be the largest market.
I agree, but I did not think about it before I saw this information. Working in such an actively growing market looks like a very wise move by the developers.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

2018-10-06

As I understood about the release of the demo version will be reported additionally. If you want to try the gameplay, then you need to wait for announcements.
But the news said about the possibility to try the demo version of the game.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

PRE-SALE ROUND 1
20.10 - 09.11

I think a lot of people will take this opportunity. 500 dollars is not a big amount.
But maybe there is some restriction for the first round of the ICO. Otherwise, all tokens can be sold during the first round.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

2018-10-06

You are right, the concept is very similar to the old games. I felt some nostalgia after reading this information and now I want to play this game.
This game in combination with the blockchain and other features has all chances to become very popular.
This is potentially a very profitable project. If the developers act correctly, then investors will get good X-s on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: