Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6772 times)
Crypofia

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Another good indicator is the number of people who installed the application and did not delete it, but it will be available much later.
At the present stage of the development of the project with a cryptocurrency bear market, I would not expect that many users would test. But if it were rewarded with tokens, then I think there would be those who wanted to receive them.
I think that the potential audience of the game is mostly RPG game lovers, not blockchain experts. Therefore, such participants should be quite a lot.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

It’s interesting whether Core teams are playing some role during gameplay. Will any character from a developer have any special equipment or some unique abilities?
Of course, it is pretty well written in the white paper of the project, look at the relevant sections there is the necessary information.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

Anyway, those players who invest in the game will always have an advantage over the other players who play for free.
The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
You are confusing a collectible game and an RPG game. These are absolutely different concepts and systems of monetization in these games are also different.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

3.3 For token buyers
The KGS token will be the only means of payment to conduct in-game
purchases in KingSlayer and betting on PvP battles. The growth of the
KGS token value will be stipulated by its demand rise from the
KingSlayer gaming audience.
The KGS token may be purchased at the lowest price at the stage of our
initial coin offering.
It turns out that the ability to bet on the outcome of pvp battles will be implemented in the game?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

At the present stage of the development of the project with a cryptocurrency bear market, I would not expect that many users would test. But if it were rewarded with tokens, then I think there would be those who wanted to receive them.
I think that the potential audience of the game is mostly RPG game lovers, not blockchain experts. Therefore, such participants should be quite a lot.
It seems to me that these two audiences will intersect very strongly, the current generation very easily accepts new technologies.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
It turns out that the ability to bet on the outcome of pvp battles will be implemented in the game?
Such features greatly increase the excitement in the game and it seems to me that this is a great move to keep players interested.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

I can assume that the developers came up with various features of the game process that increase the conversion of the number of game installations to the number of users.
For the most part, these are standard moves, all that is required from the team is to competently implement them.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
I would like to know whether it will be possible to bet on other people's battles or only on my battles.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Today you can run bots and this information will give nothing to investors. The most important thing will be to see how many users and the turnover of tokens. For me the project is clearly not a strong factor in the market. Many projects are played on its field and dragging over their users is the primary task now.
The turnover of tokens is really the most important indicator, you are right. As for the big competition, it shows that this area is very popular and the one who will be successful in it will earn a lot of money.
Turnover of tokens is the indicator that can also be artificially high. I think the number of regular players is the best indicator to assess the popularity of the game.
Crypofia

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
You are confusing a collectible game and an RPG game. These are absolutely different concepts and systems of monetization in these games are also different.
100%! It is wrong to compare cryptocats with RPG games. The only common place is the unique characteristics of the weapon or character, but the mechanics of the game is completely different.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

It’s interesting whether Core teams are playing some role during gameplay. Will any character from a developer have any special equipment or some unique abilities?
Of course, it is pretty well written in the white paper of the project, look at the relevant sections there is the necessary information.
You probably confused something. There is no such information.
Oh, you're right. I did not quite understand the meaning of the first comment.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

I can assume that the developers came up with various features of the game process that increase the conversion of the number of game installations to the number of users.
For the most part, these are standard moves, all that is required from the team is to competently implement them.
Marketing is very important, but as you wrote these are standard procedures and they can be easily implemented with funding available. The main work of the team is the creation of the game.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

100%! It is wrong to compare cryptocats with RPG games. The only common place is the unique characteristics of the weapon or character, but the mechanics of the game is completely different.
The system of monetization in the game is described in white paper, it looks reasonable.
8. Monetization
The goal of our ICO is to engage resources for further development of
solutions for Ethereum blockchain integration to implement blockchain
economics in MMORPG KingSlayer and further development of Virtual
Game Platform.
The following financial support for the project development will be
implemented by means of the following monetization methods:
• KGS token sale for players for in-game purchases including
tokenized in-game items;
• Fees for PvP battles;
• Fees for API platform use.
All the main expenditures (further development of KingSlayer and Virtual
Game Platform, marketing, infrastructure maintenance) will be funded
by the sources listed above

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
Such features greatly increase the excitement in the game and it seems to me that this is a great move to keep players interested.
At least it will be an additional incentive for players to improve their competitive skills.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

The system of monetization in the game is described in white paper, it looks reasonable.
8. Monetization
Game Platform.
tokenized in-game items;
• Fees for PvP battles;
• Fees for API platform use - I wonder what the user will receive when using this feature.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
If pvp battles are realized then there will be a player rating. Competition for places in it usually cause a big rush.
I have a great gaming experience. I was a member of some game clans. I know that top players spend a huge amount of time and money in order to be in first place.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

8. Monetization
Game Platform.
tokenized in-game items;
• Fees for PvP battles;
• Fees for API platform use - I wonder what the user will receive when using this feature.
Perhaps this is access to advertising boards within the game or something similar.
Crypofia

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

@Pay4youractivity
Thanks. I saw this section, there is really little to do with the game of cryptokitties.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

Marketing is very important, but as you wrote these are standard procedures and they can be easily implemented with funding available. The main work of the team is the creation of the game.
If the project collects an amount close to hard cap, then this will be enough to solve absolutely all problems with a large margin.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Turnover of tokens is the indicator that can also be artificially high. I think the number of regular players is the best indicator to assess the popularity of the game.
Let's look at the release of the game and the pace with which it will gain an audience. The fact is that the more funds will be invested in marketing, the higher these indicators will be.
Have you watched the project roadmap? Is a full-fledged launch of the game planned after the end of ICO, or is it possible that this will happen earlier?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: