Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:03:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6774 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

hi  ! Follow the project long ago, a team of big lads go by the written plan as the state! The idea is cool but I have a question in what games will you be included in the work, how will you choose and what will be the basis for the choice  ?
Strange questions for the person who has been watching the project for a long time. Maybe you should read white paper?
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

Perhaps in 2019 we will see global changes and the crypto market will become completely independent of the external conjuncture.
Theoretically, this is possible, the entire infrastructure has been created and wide strata of people are ready to use it for everyday purposes.
The largest exchanges work with fiat, so now there are no particular difficulties for using crypto.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

for the team it is important first of all to concentrate on your project and that it is good at working. later it will be possible to think how to integrate other projects and ideas. otherwise everything will turn out and nothing will obviously add to the price.
I like your approach and I agree with him. First you need to bring one project to the end and after that, with the availability of free resources, to engage in other projects.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

The funny thing is that the conjuncture of crypto market is positive now, but the situation in traditional markets is very risky. In which direction the market will begin to move is very difficult to predict.
Perhaps in 2019 we will see global changes and the crypto market will become completely independent of the external conjuncture.
That would be great, but at the moment the influence of the traditional financial system is still very large.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Growth in the crypto market is inevitable. Over the past six months there has been a lot of positive news, but the market has not reacted to them. It seems to me that the time has come.
It seems to me that your assessment is correct. A lot of positive events have accumulated in the market, they should affect the price.
In any case, this is one of the factors, although very important. I think this project is strong in itself.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

Yes, it will allow to unite investors who specialize in game projects and investors who specialize in ICO projects related to the blockchain.

for the team it is important first of all to concentrate on your project and that it is good at working. later it will be possible to think how to integrate other projects and ideas. otherwise everything will turn out and nothing will obviously add to the price.
It is very important to do the current project, but it is always necessary to think about the prospects. This allows you to be more flexible and catch changes in the market.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

Theoretically, this is possible, the entire infrastructure has been created and wide strata of people are ready to use it for everyday purposes.
The largest exchanges work with fiat, so now there are no particular difficulties for using crypto.
The turning point will be that Fiat will not be needed at all.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

The turning point will be that Fiat will not be needed at all.
If you take the ecosystem of the game, it is real now.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

It seems to me that your assessment is correct. A lot of positive events have accumulated in the market, they should affect the price.
In any case, this is one of the factors, although very important. I think this project is strong in itself.
If the market is positive, then investors will be able to quickly make a profit. However, I do not think that they will sell profitable project tokens fixing profit.
BaalMcKloud

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

The more investors participate in the project, the better as it becomes more decentralized.
And with this option, the price of the token is smoother since it is determined not by large players, but by a multitude of small ones.
I think that the price of the token will be low-volatile since it has utilitarian use - in the game. This will contribute to a smooth change in price.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

There is some useful information in this diagram.
5% on legal issues. This is very good, in modern business the settlement of legal subtleties is very important because the whole business depends on it.
It is interesting that most (almost half) of the money is intended for advertising and promotion.
Most of the development of the game has already been done, so the attention is paid to advertising.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

If the market is positive, then investors will be able to quickly make a profit. However, I do not think that they will sell profitable project tokens fixing profit.
If the project is successful, it makes sense to keep assets in it for at least several years. Selling assets that make a profit is very unprofitable in the long run.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

The funny thing is that the conjuncture of crypto market is positive now, but the situation in traditional markets is very risky. In which direction the market will begin to move is very difficult to predict.
That would be great, but at the moment the influence of the traditional financial system is still very large.
To a greater extent, this concerns speculative capital, real investors do not pay attention to short-term market fluctuations.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

It is very important to do the current project, but it is always necessary to think about the prospects. This allows you to be more flexible and catch changes in the market.
I agree with you. Any business should think about diversification as it helps to significantly increase profitability.
I would like to know what is the current profitability statistics between offline games and online.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

I like this approach - first developing and then advertising the product. Many companies do the opposite and begin to advertise a non-existent product.
For this reason, I regard this project as promising and real.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

There are different types of investors. Some prefer quick profit, even if it will be less than in comparison with long-term investment.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

It turns out that the start of sales tomorrow? What time?
Are you interested as an investor? Do you have the opportunity to invest more than 500 dollars? This is the minimum threshold at this stage.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

If the project is successful, it makes sense to keep assets in it for at least several years. Selling assets that make a profit is very unprofitable in the long run.
Perhaps it makes sense to fix part of the profit.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Most of the development of the game has already been done, so the attention is paid to advertising.
I like this approach - first developing and then advertising the product. Many companies do the opposite and begin to advertise a non-existent product.
The time of such companies has passed, now only projects with a real product have a chance to get good funding and enter the global market. I think that this project is as follows.
BaalMcKloud

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

To a greater extent, this concerns speculative capital, real investors do not pay attention to short-term market fluctuations.
But the fact is that speculative capital at the expense of its volume can greatly affect the current conjuncture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: