Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
Crypofia

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

Probably it will be better to hold such events after the ICO. If there are many projects participating in the conference. I do not think that it is too expensive. But it can be a good advertisement.
I think that now the team has a shortage of time. As soon as they have the opportunity, they will participate in these events.
This is the right strategy. The main priority is the implementation of the project, work with the community will be important at the stage of promotion of the finished product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

2018-10-22
The KingSlayer gaming project has achieved a new level of its development. The 1st round of KingSlayer PreICO is on!

And now it's you - our community members - decide whether our project sees the light of day or not. We are prepared to give you 110% of our effort to keep our promises:

respect the timeline stated in our roadmap;
create a project that is unmatched in the gaming area;
give KingSlayer unique characters and storyline;
fully develop a virtual gaming platform and create a blend of a blockchain and a MMORPG.
Together, we will be able to reach the goals we set. We are on the right track:

our community grows by leaps and bounds;
we continue to work on the beta-version for the game;
KGS is already listed on the EXRATES exchange.
Time period for the 1st round of PreICO:  20 October - 9 November. We look forward to your support, the bonuses (+75% tokens) are there for you and we will be happy to see you among our early bird investors!

This news was yesterday, I like the activity of the team and their goals. It would be nice if they were implemented as they thought.
The news about the listing that occurred already at the stage of presale is very cool. Developers know how to interest investors  Smiley
High token liquidity is very profitable, so investors always have the opportunity to increase or decrease their position.
Do you think that the trading of tokens will be relevant from the very beginning of the project?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

I wonder if it is possible to increase this rating to be in the first places on the ICO trackers.
This estimate may be changed if the project makes certain improvements. But I can assume that already with this assessment it is in the first places.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

Bubble was in winter. Currently, real projects dominate the market. This year, weak projects have no chance of obtaining funding. This is a sign of market recovery.
I like this situation. In fact, this is very fair, I am sure that this project will feel very confident in the market.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

The breadth of the potential audience of the project is one of its strengths. I think the team will be able to realize this.
What advertising platforms do you think should be used in this case?
Good question. Ideally, this should be the platform where the gaming community is located and the community that is interested in investing in blockchain technology.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

This is a project of great significance. Mobile video games and especially those made on Blockchain will attract a large community, creating good potential for the project. I think the project is both valuable in technology and worth investing in.
Mobile games are a market segment that grows faster than the rest. Such technological innovations suggest that the project will be very successful.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Good question. Ideally, this should be the platform where the gaming community is located and the community that is interested in investing in blockchain technology.
Targeted advertising easily solves this issue. The breadth of coverage depends only on the budget of the advertising campaign.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

At the moment, the crypto has a capitalization of 200 billion dollars. In general, the whole crypto. I think there is no bubble here, you had better look at the stock market in search of one.
It is very strange to talk about a bubble in a crypto at a time when the stock market has a growth period of 10 years.
Moreover, there was no correction in the stock market in contrast to the crypto market. Therefore, I think that the crypto market is in a better position.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Do you think that the trading of tokens will be relevant from the very beginning of the project?
I think yes. Most likely, the volatility will be high when the project is launched, so the quickest investors will be able to improve their position by spending a small amount of money. I think in such conditions, lucrative deals will be possible.
Due to whom? You mean bounty hunters who are often willing to sell their tokens cheaply.
th4o

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Bounty campaign can effectively create informational support for the project. It seems to me that soon we will see news about it.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

This is a project of great significance. Mobile video games and especially those made on Blockchain will attract a large community, creating good potential for the project. I think the project is both valuable in technology and worth investing in.
Mobile games are a market segment that grows faster than the rest. Such technological innovations suggest that the project will be very successful.
If the game can get into the trend, then the tokens will make big x-s. I wonder if this will lead to higher prices for actions that require payment by tokens in the game.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

Targeted advertising easily solves this issue. The breadth of coverage depends only on the budget of the advertising campaign.
If we take into account the percentage of funds allocated for advertising, in the case of collecting soft cap, it will be possible to spend almost one and half a million dollars on advertising.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

I think yes. Most likely, the volatility will be high when the project is launched, so the quickest investors will be able to improve their position by spending a small amount of money. I think in such conditions, lucrative deals will be possible.
The best deal is to get 75% of the bonus that is available at the first stage of the presale.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

If the game can get into the trend, then the tokens will make big x-s. I wonder if this will lead to higher prices for actions that require payment by tokens in the game.
Pricing in the game will be determined by market methods so prices will be adjusted.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

Really. This project can be advertised even in Facebook as it is a game, not a cryptocurrency  Wink

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

If you take even a small part of this huge market, you can get a big income.
Taking into account the constant growth of this market, it can be said that competition on it is less than in other areas as the size of the “pie” is constantly increasing.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

At the moment, the crypto has a capitalization of 200 billion dollars. In general, the whole crypto. I think there is no bubble here, you had better look at the stock market in search of one.
Bubbles come in different sizes. When the cryptocurrency market capitalization was 800 billion, at that time it was too overvalued. Now the market is much stronger and more advanced but the market capitalization is only 200 billion.
I think this is a good number. At the moment, it perfectly shows the realities of the market. It can be said that this is a base estimate without a speculative component.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

If we take into account the percentage of funds allocated for advertising, in the case of collecting soft cap, it will be possible to spend almost one and half a million dollars on advertising.
Fine. Plus, I think the project will collect a significant greater amount of money than soft cap.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

Even ordinary players can take part in such a project. If you just play the game, I do not think that you can be considered an investor.
th4o

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

Taking into account the constant growth of this market, it can be said that competition on it is less than in other areas as the size of the “pie” is constantly increasing.
It seems that before choosing a market segment for the implementation of this project, the developers conducted a serious analysis of the market and chose the most promising direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: