Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6758 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

The desire for maximum decentralization is a reasonable desire. But I do not think that the ownership of any part of the tokens gives the right to vote in the project and the right to somehow manage it.
But if someone owns a large proportion of tokens, then he can control the price. From the point of view of the market model, the token distribution model is most beneficial when there are many small owners.
If the players are active and there are many of them, then the price of the token will be determined by the use of the token in the game, and not by speculation on the exchange. In this case, it does not matter who has what proportion of tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

I like maximum decentralization. The presence of large token owners prevents this. But this is my subjective opinion, maybe I'm wrong.
The desire for maximum decentralization is a reasonable desire. But I do not think that the ownership of any part of the tokens gives the right to vote in the project and the right to somehow manage it.
But if someone owns a large proportion of tokens, then he can control the price. From the point of view of the market model, the token distribution model is most beneficial when there are many small owners.
If we consider the situation from this point of view, then you are right. But at the moment there is no information about a big deal, you have nothing to fear.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

I think there is a high probability that at the end of the first stage of pre-sale, we will see the news about the start of a bounty campaign.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

The release of this game will be made in the first quarter of 2019, so there is no particular hurry.
Market growth as a positive factor is very important at the stage of the ICO. But I'm sure that the project will collect a large amount of money as it is very promising.
I predict a collection of at least $ 9 million = 3 soft cap.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Distribution of tokens will happen after the end of ICO?
Obviously, yes. The size of the bonus at each stage is different, so the non-simultaneous distribution of bonuses could damage investors who did not participate in the project at the first stage.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

I think there is a high probability that at the end of the first stage of pre-sale, we will see the news about the start of a bounty campaign.
This will depend on the need for additional advertising. If tokens are sold in full, then there will be no need in the bounty campaign.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

2018-10-26
Kingslayer will go through three stages of monetization during its development. The first stage that included development of the idea, its execution and creation of the MVP, was fueled by inexhaustible enthusiasm of the team.

We created a product that is ready for ICO and is aimed at becoming one of the prominent leaders of the gaming niche. An original idea, a well thought out gameplay and unique workings in the blockchainization of the game economy will help KingSlayer to achieve that.

The second stage of monetization is fund raising during the ICO stage. Token sale will help us to finish what we started, which is to create a successful blend of an MMORPG and a blockchain. This will only take a couple of months and we will release a fully functioning version of the game where every investor will get an opportunity to have fun during their free time.

The third stage of monetization is when the project will work for itself. Fees from transactions, trades and purchases/sales of tokenized items on the secondary market will provide the project with funds for further development.

For the main part, financial support will be provided by Virtual Gaming Platform partners. Their investments will become the backbone of the project and will keep the KingSlayer platform functioning for decades to come!

I wonder what will be the size of fees for transactions and other actions in the game.
Most likely the price will depend on the network load. The mechanism is similar to that which is now used in ETH.
You confuse the price for the transaction in the ETH and in-game commission.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

It turns out that now the project is in the second stage of monetization. I think that this stage will be completed successfully.
I wonder how much money was received at the first stage.
I can assume that from 0.5 to 1 million dollars. Developer time is very expensive, development has been going on for many months.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

If the players are active and there are many of them, then the price of the token will be determined by the use of the token in the game, and not by speculation on the exchange. In this case, it does not matter who has what proportion of tokens.
In the initial stages of the game, the influence of speculation will be very strong.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

2018-10-26
Kingslayer will go through three stages of monetization during its development. The first stage that included development of the idea, its execution and creation of the MVP, was fueled by inexhaustible enthusiasm of the team.

We created a product that is ready for ICO and is aimed at becoming one of the prominent leaders of the gaming niche. An original idea, a well thought out gameplay and unique workings in the blockchainization of the game economy will help KingSlayer to achieve that.

The second stage of monetization is fund raising during the ICO stage. Token sale will help us to finish what we started, which is to create a successful blend of an MMORPG and a blockchain. This will only take a couple of months and we will release a fully functioning version of the game where every investor will get an opportunity to have fun during their free time.

The third stage of monetization is when the project will work for itself. Fees from transactions, trades and purchases/sales of tokenized items on the secondary market will provide the project with funds for further development.

For the main part, financial support will be provided by Virtual Gaming Platform partners. Their investments will become the backbone of the project and will keep the KingSlayer platform functioning for decades to come!

I wonder what will be the size of fees for transactions and other actions in the game.
Most likely the price will depend on the network load. The mechanism is similar to that which is now used in ETH.
Given that the project uses the ERC-20 standard, this is exactly what will happen.
I think in the future the game will have to go to own blockchain. Network ETH sometimes slows down or becomes very expensive.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Is it likely that the bounty campaign will start earlier than the ICO?

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

This will depend on the need for additional advertising. If tokens are sold in full, then there will be no need in the bounty campaign.
But to promote the game, the bounty campaign will be useful anyway. If a bounty campaign is launched for this purpose, it means that it will be launched towards the end of the ICO.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

Will these proportions vary depending on the amount of funds raised?
Typically, advertising costs are variable. The remaining costs are very difficult to optimize, so the change in shares will occur at the expense of the advertising budget. In case if it is required.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

In the initial stages of the game, the influence of speculation will be very strong.
In fact, there is nothing wrong with that. If someone wants to sell and someone wants to buy and they make a deal, then this is normal. I think despite the speculation the price of the token will very quickly become effective.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

Is it likely that the bounty campaign will start earlier than the ICO?
Formally, yes, but we understand that presale is actually part of ICO.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

2018-10-26

Given that the project uses the ERC-20 standard, this is exactly what will happen.
I think in the future the game will have to go to own blockchain. Network ETH sometimes slows down or becomes very expensive.
But the performance of the ERC-20 blockchain should increase soon.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

But to promote the game, the bounty campaign will be useful anyway. If a bounty campaign is launched for this purpose, it means that it will be launched towards the end of the ICO.
It is a pity if you are right, I already want to take part in a bounty campaign.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

In fact, there is nothing wrong with that. If someone wants to sell and someone wants to buy and they make a deal, then this is normal. I think despite the speculation the price of the token will very quickly become effective.
Some investors are nervous with a sharp change in price in any direction. However, the entire crypto market has high volatility.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

I wonder how much money was received at the first stage.
I can assume that from 0.5 to 1 million dollars. Developer time is very expensive, development has been going on for many months.
If you are right, it turns out the team has made significant investments in this project. Therefore, they are most interested in its success.
Such investments show that the team is confident in the correctness of its concept and believes in the profitability of the project.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

You forget about updating ETH which will make the network faster and cheaper.
I do not know what percentage of actions in the game will require working with the blockchain, but if it is high, then perhaps these improvements will not be enough.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: