Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

I think there is a high probability that at the end of the first stage of pre-sale, we will see the news about the start of a bounty campaign.
Is it likely that the bounty campaign will start earlier than the ICO?
Formally, yes, but we understand that presale is actually part of ICO.
I agree with you. At the first stage of presale, it is planned to collect almost half of the soft cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gRY9z8y.png
Will these proportions vary depending on the amount of funds raised?
Typically, advertising costs are variable. The remaining costs are very difficult to optimize, so the change in shares will occur at the expense of the advertising budget. In case if it is required.
It is reasonable, it turns out that the size of the soft cap reflects the budget for creating a project without taking into account (or with a minimum) advertising.
I think so too. Apparently the question of conducting a bounty campaign depends on how much the project will collect at ICO. If the fees are in the amount of at least two soft cap, then the bounty campaign will not be conducted.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

In fact, there is nothing wrong with that. If someone wants to sell and someone wants to buy and they make a deal, then this is normal. I think despite the speculation the price of the token will very quickly become effective.
Sure. Only weak hands get rid of a promising asset with temporary price fluctuations.
Sometimes you can make a very good profit at the expense of weak hands or at the expense of bounty hunters.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

But to promote the game, the bounty campaign will be useful anyway. If a bounty campaign is launched for this purpose, it means that it will be launched towards the end of the ICO.
It is a pity if you are right, I already want to take part in a bounty campaign.
Who cares? If you participate from the beginning of the campaign, you will earn the same number of tokens.
After it becomes clear that the project is promising and the fees are good, there will be a lot of people willing to take part in the bounty campaign. Thus, the share of each participant will decrease. If you start to participate now, you can get a significant number of stakes.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

But to promote the game, the bounty campaign will be useful anyway. If a bounty campaign is launched for this purpose, it means that it will be launched towards the end of the ICO.
It is a pity if you are right, I already want to take part in a bounty campaign.
There is still a variant of airdrop. In this case, you can not get a significant number of tokens for free.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

It is reasonable, it turns out that the size of the soft cap reflects the budget for creating a project without taking into account (or with a minimum) advertising.
I think so too. Apparently the question of conducting a bounty campaign depends on how much the project will collect at ICO. If the fees are in the amount of at least two soft cap, then the bounty campaign will not be conducted.
I am sure that the project will collect more than two soft cap. The project has a good rating and a high degree of readiness.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

In fact, there is nothing wrong with that. If someone wants to sell and someone wants to buy and they make a deal, then this is normal. I think despite the speculation the price of the token will very quickly become effective.
Some investors are nervous with a sharp change in price in any direction. However, the entire crypto market has high volatility.
In order not to be nervous do not need to monitor the price every day. Long-term investments show themselves over time.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Will these proportions vary depending on the amount of funds raised?
I think that each of these items (except advertising) has a specific budget, so in fact only the advertising budget can be changed.
Is this process (change in cost structure) described in white paper?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

Sometimes you can make a very good profit at the expense of weak hands or at the expense of bounty hunters.
Especially at the expense of the bounty hunters, but the announcement regarding the bounty campaign has not been yet.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

Who cares? If you participate from the beginning of the campaign, you will earn the same number of tokens.
After it becomes clear that the project is promising and the fees are good, there will be a lot of people willing to take part in the bounty campaign. Thus, the share of each participant will decrease. If you start to participate now, you can get a significant number of stakes.
An interesting idea, but if you are confident in the prospects of the project, you can become its investor.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

Typically, advertising costs are variable. The remaining costs are very difficult to optimize, so the change in shares will occur at the expense of the advertising budget. In case if it is required.
I do not think that in the modern world a product (especially informational) without advertising can exist.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

How does this game differ from others?
Each year the gaming market (with $100 bn capitalization) is growing and developing posing new requirements. The customer now needs innovations in the form of enhanced graphics and animation, additional features (ability to earn, for example) and we are ready to provide everything possible for that. In such a way, our users will enjoy not only the game process but real money income with the help of in-game cryptocurrency.

Why in this paragraph is not directly indicated the presence of the blockchain component in the game? I think this is very important for those who are viewing information about the project.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

I do not think that in the modern world a product (especially informational) without advertising can exist.
That is why almost half of the funds raised will be invested in advertising and attracting players.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

There is still a variant of airdrop. In this case, you can not get a significant number of tokens for free.
The experience of the last airdrop in which I participated shows that participants receive about $ 5. This is really too small a sum.
There were times when airdrops brought hundreds of dollars. Unfortunately, they quickly ended.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Each year the gaming market (with $100 bn capitalization) is growing and developing posing new requirements. The customer now needs innovations in the form of enhanced graphics and animation, additional features (ability to earn, for example) and we are ready to provide everything possible for that. In such a way, our users will enjoy not only the game process but real money income with the help of in-game cryptocurrency.

Why in this paragraph is not directly indicated the presence of the blockchain component in the game? I think this is very important for those who are viewing information about the project.
Is this a short FAQ from the site?  Also there is a white paper with details.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

Especially at the expense of the bounty hunters, but the announcement regarding the bounty campaign has not been yet.
I see that absolutely all parties are interested in the bounty campaign  Grin
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

For this reason, I plan to make purchases at the stage of presale, most likely there will be no other way to acquire project tokens.
What stage of presale do you find most profitable?

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

It would be the most unpleasant option for me. I do not like airdrop and people who participate in them.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

I do not think that the technical details are what they pay attention to when they first met the project. Mostly people are trying to understand the potential prospects and profitability of the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

There are already games with the blockchain. This technology is not the main feature of the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: