Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Interesting project. I like the idea of a MMORPG on blockchain.
Adding mobile gaming to the ethereum blockchain with mining inside the game is a challenging but doable task for the right team . This I’ll hopefully build a massive following and attract users from both the gaming and crypto community.
btw ICO end at december?
I do not think that this is a very difficult task. Smart contracts is a well-studied topic and now there are many experts in this field.
Any doubts can be resolved through auditing. As far as I know, almost all companies now attract auditors to test their smart contracts.
You're right. Traditionally, companies that make smart contracts order audits from two different firms. As a result, all errors are found and corrected at the development stage.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Unsold tokens will be burned.
This is a very good move. After burning tokens, their price increases.
I agree. A limited number of tokens ensures their relevance.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

Many bounty hunters are not trying to figure out the project and are waiting for the listing in order to quickly sell their tokens. Long-term investors I think annoyed by this behavior.
I understand the reasons for their behavior. This is their strategy and a competent investor makes money on such bounty hunters - he buys from them tokens cheaper than the market price.
With an initial listing, bounty hunters sell their tokens and the price for them falls, so you can make good deals. But I do not think that this will happen in this project - the listing has already been implemented.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Token Sale
Time frame 10.12.2018 - 10.01.2019
• the quantity of distributed tokens = 220 000 000
• minimum investment amount = not limited
• 1 KGS = 0.1$
This information from the white paper https://kingslayer.io/storage/documents/en/whitepaper.pdf
The end of the ICO coincides with the holidays. I wonder if this will affect the activity of investors.
I like the fact that ICO is held for 3 months, this is a good time so that people have the opportunity to learn about the project plus the developers can continue to make the product.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Will unsold tokens be burned at the time of distribution? Or will this moment be determined later?
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

The end of the ICO coincides with the holidays. I wonder if this will affect the activity of investors.
I think that by this time the required number of tokens will already be sold. Therefore, the impact of the holidays will not be noticeable.
I agree with you, investment activity does not depend on the time of year. If the project is promising then investors will follow it regardless of holidays and other events.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

Any doubts can be resolved through auditing. As far as I know, almost all companies now attract auditors to test their smart contracts.
You're right. Traditionally, companies that make smart contracts order audits from two different firms. As a result, all errors are found and corrected at the development stage.
To a greater extent, this takes into account the views of investors. I think the project team is confident in its competencies and does not doubt its product.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Interesting project. I like the idea of a MMORPG on blockchain.
Adding mobile gaming to the ethereum blockchain with mining inside the game is a challenging but doable task for the right team . This I’ll hopefully build a massive following and attract users from both the gaming and crypto community.
btw ICO end at december?
Token Sale
Time frame 10.12.2018 - 10.01.2019
• the quantity of distributed tokens = 220 000 000
• minimum investment amount = not limited
• 1 KGS = 0.1$
This information from the white paper https://kingslayer.io/storage/documents/en/whitepaper.pdf
I think that by this time the required number of tokens will already be sold. Therefore, the impact of the holidays will not be noticeable.
It would be good if the project could close the hardcap before the end of the ICO, it would be a good signal to active trading.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Perhaps you are right. If a person wants to get the details, he will be able to find them on the site. I think there is an opportunity to get advice from the team in case of any difficulties.
Get an advice? Did you communicate directly with the team? You are a lucky guy, usually at these stages of development the team has no time to work with the community.
I think it means communication with the community manager.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

How did you survive the correction? Did you fix in bitcoin or dollar? Or do you hold the asset despite the price?
Basically, I hold all the assets. I choose very seriously and after making a decision I am not nervous but just wait for good times and good profits.
This is the right strategy, but as it seems to me it is very difficult not to be nervous when a market correction occurs.

ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

I am fond of playing MMORPG and I consider this project to be unique and considering it is blockchain based, I think it has great potential among game platforms.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
gooryheta

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

Finally I found this project, which mobile MMORPG colaboration with blockchain, really sure the token or coin willbe useful in the system

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

To a greater extent, this takes into account the views of investors. I think the project team is confident in its competencies and does not doubt its product.
Investor opinion is crucial, so this audit will be conducted. Maybe this is formality, but most likely it will be done.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

With an initial listing, bounty hunters sell their tokens and the price for them falls, so you can make good deals. But I do not think that this will happen in this project - the listing has already been implemented.
In addition, there is currently no information on whether the bounty campaign will be conducted in principle.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

Will unsold tokens be burned at the time of distribution? Or will this moment be determined later?
I think that the tokens that should be burned simply will not be emitted.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Finally I found this project, which mobile MMORPG colaboration with blockchain, really sure the token or coin willbe useful in the system
Using the blockchain will make the project more transparent and reliable from the point of view of its participants.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

I think that the tokens that should be burned simply will not be emitted.
I can assume that you are right. I heard about this algorithm in other projects, it is quite convenient.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Nice news from the team:
2018-10-30
The KingSlayer gaming project is steadily moving towards achieving its goal - reaching the hardcap to execute on all of our ideas. We have analyzed the gaming market once more, and we are confident that the "MMORPG+blockchain" connection will hit the bullseye!

The game istself will attract the attention of a lot of gamers, which is expected of an MMO. The games of this genre allow to create something personal — one's own little world inside of a massive community:

communicate with other players;
personalize one's account to the maximum;
play a game with unusual gameplay and design.
Moreover, it's important to remember that KingSlayer is a gaming project aimed at the mobile games area. This market grows annually and accounts for an increasing amount of the whole gaming projects market.

The PC games era is over — the future of the gaming space is in mobile devices and games created for them!
https://kingslayer.io/news/show/52
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

In addition, there is currently no information on whether the bounty campaign will be conducted in principle.
I hope that soon there will be some information about the bounty campaign.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Investor opinion is crucial, so this audit will be conducted. Maybe this is formality, but most likely it will be done.
I am sure that the audit results will be positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: