Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3622 times)
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

my personal opinion day trading have profit then hold, but if you do this you have to always look the market cap, if you follow this always then you will be a successful day trader. but if you havent enough time then buy some good coins that actually have future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

my personal opinion day trading have profit then hold, but if you do this you have to always look the market cap, if you follow this always then you will be a successful day trader. but if you havent enough time then buy some good coins that actually have future.
marketcap can be a benchmark for us to be a trader because there is a coin price listed and we can see. now we are not just relying on marketcap but maybe from a good range of exchange so we can choose a good coin.
liuka

Activity: 817
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:35 AM

It;s depends a situation on the market, If I have a target profit, I always HODL them
and sometimes Day trading to get a little of profit.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

It depends entirely on you.You must have your skills to do trading.Suddenly nothing is possible.But you can hold coins anytime.In that case, you have to choose good coins.So first you have to acquire skills.

The best thing that you can do is really to educate first yourself, set some goals and you will surely know what to do. Day trading is indeed requires a great skill for you to prevent big losses but if you think you can't do it better to hold great coins and set your target price this is much easier compare to day trading that can gives you so much stressed.
kingthuan

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

If you have time and knowledge you can do as day trading. When you identify the market trend HOLD is more profit.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Day trading is very difficult method ( for me ) to create income, I fail in this way. Hold is just about wait until the right time to sell and we only need disciplines also patience. Day trading has short range about stop loss and take profit area,mostly use time frame 1H - 4H - day. Hold is similar with investment method and using long term period ( day - week - month ). If you're beginner I suggest to try " hold " method, it will give you more time to understand real market works. Just like that and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Well if you are extremely risk taker you would go after the day trading. Day trading is very very risky and dangerous specially if your capital is limited and you put all in your money in day trading it might loose nor earn. Anything can happen in day trading and all i can say it is really intense and stressful. That's why i do prefer holding the coins for long term for a peaceful mind and less worries.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:56 AM

for my personal opinion it is safer to play long term trading because you can get cheaper price when buying coin you want to use for trading while for daily trading you most likely will not get moment buy at very cheap price and very high risk get stuck in the price is very high.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

day trading is good and is better done with shitcoins .U know the coin are shit put u think they might pump are go up 25-50% in the short term .

Holding is better if you believe the coin is good and a long term project .Hope this helps

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

If you don't have much experience about trading then it would be better for you to hold all your coins. Another thing you can do is to hold majority of your coins and day trade with a small amount. The amount you can afford to lose.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

I suggest you should experiment with the two and choose which one that favors you. Though, I think day trading can be risky in some way if you don't know how to do it right. But some traders keeps saying that its profitable, i haven't dont it to testify. If you have a good method that can make you profit with it. Then stick to it. Otherwise, move to the alternative.

I will stay in the HODL position "day trading" isn't the right time and it will only waste a lot of money in the process. I don't want to risk it.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

If you are knowledgable in trading and have enough time to study and check the market, I would suggest you to go with trading. Trading is very profitable and have a chance to double you capital but its risky. But if you prefer for longterm then go with holding.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

I prefer to hold and apply long-term trading rather than daily trading because with daily trading you will get more risk stuck at higher prices better play hold and play long term.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Day-trading is for experienced traders, so newbies should avoid it. First, trade for a longer period of time, when you have enough experience then you can do day-trading.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

In my opinion, it should be tailored to our individual lives first. If it's available a lot of time (no other busyness) to moving on crypto.. i think it's more appropriate to do day trading or do the both, it's better. But for those of us who're already have a regular job or other busyness.. i think it's more suitable to do just Hold.
For me personally i choose a hold, and because I'm not too close to trading activities also have an other busyness, well I just choose to hold/invest which more leads to a passive activities.
gmailming8

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Only long-term holdings in order to enjoy the digital currency dividends
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

Only long-term holdings in order to enjoy the digital currency dividends
Not true that is mainly the plan for those who are new to the game. For those who are more seasoned you can make moves, especially given you have seen every aspect of the markets longer. Also it is worth noting the pros have proper risk management.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

I think that the holding and day trading this is 2 completely different strategies.
In one case you wait for profit for a while. Other times you will get the profit immediately, but for this need experience and practice. Both methods can be successfully combined if there is a budget
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

I think that the holding and day trading this is 2 completely different strategies.
In one case you wait for profit for a while. Other times you will get the profit immediately, but for this need experience and practice. Both methods can be successfully combined if there is a budget
I think that if you trade and earn on the difference in price, then what can be less than cold storage. During trading, you always monitor the exchange and are in a state of readiness before take-off or falling prices.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

I choose long-term trading because I think daily trading is more at risk of losses, the cause because it can not control emotions, maybe I am more suitable long-term trading.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: