Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 10:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3626 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

I think doing daily trading has a higher risk than long-term trading because you could be stuck at a high price or can not buy when the price is cheap anymore, so it's more secure long term trading.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Hold works most of the time if you have chosen to invest into proper coins or portfolio. Off course bitcoin is always the first choice of investment and over the course of nine years many millionaire had formed just because of the holding process. The price of bitcoin is unidirectional and that's what get it qualified for the erection of price or market cap. So yeah I would really tell you to hold the good portfolio by researching and asking your friends. Ask them what are they holding and go through other threads which has buzz about this. :-)
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Depends on what type of person you are. Can you deal with your emotions, are you able to hold drawbacks. Are you impulsive, all questions to ask before you decide to trade or hodl. Smiley
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

In this  time u have lucky you ask this question as market is good for buy they crypto so  my opinion is buy and  patient  if u want have good profit sell them after 6 month
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

hodl better anyway but like 1-3month
if u want day trade  u need choose something like neo , its very nice for day trade becose have nice volatily , try to see on it and trade abit .

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

I think doing daily trading has a higher risk than long-term trading because you could be stuck at a high price or can not buy when the price is cheap anymore, so it's more secure long term trading.

Day trading is also profitable but you should be professional in trading and know full information about all coins which you are going to buy. but long term investment is safe we have plenty of good coins for longterm investment just buy now and hold it. when your coins will make a good profit that time you can sell your coins, this is tension free investment.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

i think day trading is the most profitable way for us to get high profit, but i believe this is just for people with high experienced and professional traders, because they are the ones who knows when is the perfect time to sell or buy, and their mind is perfect calm in making transactions, holding is much easier but that is just a passive income, we can not makes more unless we sell.

CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

I think day trading is for computer algorithms and only the very best risk tolerant traders. Holding would be your best bet with limited experience. Look into swing trading. This is usually over a few weeks. Buy the rumour sell the news!
epidose

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

I always view day trading VS. HODL in a similar sense to how I shape standard investment portfolios. Basically, depending on your needs. Do you want/need the money now? Day trading can have immediate higher rewards (at significantly higher risks). Is it an investment plan for a few years down the road? Go low risk (HODL) as you've got the benefit of still having potentially huge rewards.

It's really an answer that varies person to person and year to year, but certainly make yourself well informed if you plan on day trading, and always be able to afford to lose whatever you have on the table. You should never invest in anything (particularly with day trading) that you don't full understand the economics of. Day trading can also have a bit of a (bad) sense of positive reinforcement. If you happen to successfully day trade and increase your worth, it might encourage you to go higher risk in the future. Much like gambling, don't let past success cloud current bets; look at each day individually.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days is constantly changing and is still on the way to a strong recovery, so I think you should join the market right now. The current bitcoin price is $ 10,000, which is very suitable for us to buy into the trade.
Good luck
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

it totally depends on the situation of the coin, buying and hold alts now is a wise decision...

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

i think trading is more profitable but whenever i try to trade i lose so i prefer holding
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

You can growth your satoshi with regularly trade but you need huge knowledge for regularly trade. If you don't have enough knowledge you can't make profit. Other holding is best but it not give you regularly profit. First you select some coin that perfect for long run. After a time you seen that give good profit.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:52:32 AM

I did not offend you You are a new user Grin
You can get a lot of hands-on experience from day trading(But you need to use your small amount)
At the same time learn the knowledge, pick some you think you can hold for long
Day trading actually requires very professional skills
Finally, I wish you good luck  Kiss
crimzonico
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

In a bull market, HODLing is superior to trading, and in a bear market the opposite is true.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

You can growth your satoshi with regularly trade but you need huge knowledge for regularly trade. If you don't have enough knowledge you can't make profit. Other holding is best but it not give you regularly profit. First you select some coin that perfect for long run. After a time you seen that give good profit.
I think with you, that the hold is very good, especially in the long run. but I also like selling coins when the price actually goes up, well, I'm an impatient person, so I might sell them if the price really fits.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

I think with you, that the hold is very good, especially in the long run. but I also like selling coins when the price actually goes up, well, I'm an impatient person, so I might sell them if the price really fits.
It is depending on the planning and strategy of a person, some time people like to invest money in bitcoin for long time and there they try to hold their bitcoins for a long time, no matter if there is a slight decrease or increase in the price of bitcoin, their main aim is to wait for some good time so that they can get a good profit then. But i think it is also necessary that they should study the market and should get opinions from expert people.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

my personal opinion day trading have profit then hold, but if you do this you have to always look the market cap, if you follow this always then you will be a successful day trader. but if you havent enough time then buy some good coins that actually have future.
Day trading is no doubt little more beneficial thing to do but for a person who is having really good skillset in trading. I thinking of holding to be much better option than that of day trading as holding of the coin for longer period of time involves less amount of risk especially for the person who is not good at trading. Moreover, holding can also help you in doing side business as well.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

my personal opinion day trading have profit then hold, but if you do this you have to always look the market cap, if you follow this always then you will be a successful day trader. but if you havent enough time then buy some good coins that actually have future.
Day trading is no doubt little more beneficial thing to do but for a person who is having really good skillset in trading. I thinking of holding to be much better option than that of day trading as holding of the coin for longer period of time involves less amount of risk especially for the person who is not good at trading. Moreover, holding can also help you in doing side business as well.
Whatever we wish to do for as long as we will just devote time to study and learn from it and make our own strategy then there is no reason for us not to become successful on it, especially when we are comfortable doing it and if we do have patience.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Trading requires aptitudes and experience. Possibly, it is more gainful than holding, yet not every person can do it. Exchanging is perilous, it is similarly conceivable to free a considerable measure. All things considered, one can do both, hold the lion's share and exchange little sums, or hold bitcoins and exchange altcoins. HOLD and you don't need to stress over here and now variances, the hazard is additionally lower, you just need a frosty stockpiling to safely store your coins, and you just need to locate a strong speculation like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: