Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3622 times)
crypt0baws

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

Ælf/XMR Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

Day trading until you can afford to HODL. Grin

Ælf; the 3rd gen Blockchain Network. Sign up & earn Ælf! (https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0L0Y0V0H3F2M)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

It all depends on how much time you have and your risk appetite as well as patience. If you are willing to learn more about trading then you can do day trading because the more you do it, the more lesson you learned but the less frequent you do it then you will not learn that much. Holding is not trading because it is more of an investment. If you can dedicate more time in trading then you can day trade or swing trade because it is what I do. If I don't have profit for the day then I prefer to hold it longer until I earn profit. There are many people who choose to HODL because they don't have much time and they find day trading too stressful.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I think this is a great day for you to love. There are signs that bitcoin and latocin prices have been falling sharply in recent days, but over the past two days the G20 summit has pushed up bitcoin prices and the market has rebounded and turned up. vibrant back. These are very positive signals that we can join the trade.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Hold if you invest with your non daily money or money you can afford to lose and do daily trading if in the bear market. But you need to find the dip at that day buy at dip and sell when it bounce. For me...i always hold i ca not do day trading because i always lose doing it. But when i hold i always get a good profit. Every person have a different behavior ao if you feel confortable with day trading it is good to do that.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

I prefer to hold than daily trading because if you apply daily trading every day then you could possibly be stuck at a very expensive price and will get a very not maximal profit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

I prefer to hold than daily trading because if you apply daily trading every day then you could possibly be stuck at a very expensive price and will get a very not maximal profit.
The same I do!  it is good way to get profit and to overcome your bitcoin last dump time lose, bitcoin increase in price but it takes time as we know in trading you need more patience than day trading, you will see a lot of situation in which you will feel like selling but no need to sell. Day trading is good but at the time when bitcoin price rise very fast and it happens twice a year only, so I think if you want good for it is good to trade for long time not to day trade, so hold your bitcoin as much as you can hold, at the end you will be rewarded with high profit.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

This is exactly how i feel as well.  I always tell myself that im missing out on money or that i can increase my stack of coins if i just buy the dip and sell the high for the day.  In reality if i applied this everyday i will either not increase my stack or be at loss because all it takes is one time for the pirces to drastically change and then im stuck in a position im not comfortable in.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

daytrading is quite hard in cruptomarkets imo
Actually, I think we should trade, we can see that the market is in a crisis, so there are many potential projects that are extremely low, so I think this is The right time and you should divide all your capital so that you can hold the potential. It's one of the ways to break up capital and increase profits safely, you do not have to be too concerned about the trade process.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

daytrading is quite hard in cruptomarkets imo
Actually, I think we should trade, we can see that the market is in a crisis, so there are many potential projects that are extremely low, so I think this is The right time and you should divide all your capital so that you can hold the potential. It's one of the ways to break up capital and increase profits safely, you do not have to be too concerned about the trade process.

good strategy if we want to divide capital for daily trading and trading hold, because if we fully trading daily we only get a little profit, so if we trade hold we get a long profit. so connecting daily trading and trading holds is a good thing.

lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Actually even now there are chances to see the price 6K$ per bitcoin. But I'm absolutely sure that also we will see 100K$ next 3 years. That's why if you already bought bitcoin just hold it 2-3 years and then enjoy with your nice profit. Or buy it under 6K or above 11k according TA.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

I prefer to apply both because with daily trading you can get a very fast profit but have a very high risk, while to hold you can be more profitable because you never lose and you are lucky to buy when the price is cheap.
While for me it is long term investment that is often called holding. This is better choice for one who don’t want to get himself involved in such complex calculations and observing market every day every time. But maybe this long term investment is hard for someone else. Ultimately we can say these two are amazing methods to earn money but choice vary from person to person.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

I would suggest you hold, don't do day-trading, it is very risky. You have to suffer losses. Only experienced traders can be successful in day-trading.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

if you play daily trading is a lot of risk, because it can make you panic selling because the price continues to move quickly every minute. I think it's better to play long term maybe once a week to see the market or after you buy you can directly put a sell order above the price you buy  Grin
Day trading is not for you to panic sell. You only panic sell when you do not know what you are doing and that even exposes you to more risk. A day trader who is good does not panic in any situation and he or she is either buying or selling as long as they see it as the best thing to do at that point. One good thing with trading however is that you keep increasing what you have and you can even make it a means of income, even though it takes a lot of time and strength too.

Day-trading is only good for those who have the knowledge to be able to pull the whole trading off. It is not just only risky but also stressful as well and you really want to be very careful not doing something as risky as that without knowing how to. I prefer trading generally to holding anyway no matter the style of trading as long as you keep increasing your holding.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

I prefer to apply both because with daily trading you can get a very fast profit but have a very high risk, while to hold you can be more profitable because you never lose and you are lucky to buy when the price is cheap.
While for me it is long term investment that is often called holding. This is better choice for one who don’t want to get himself involved in such complex calculations and observing market every day every time. But maybe this long term investment is hard for someone else. Ultimately we can say these two are amazing methods to earn money but choice vary from person to person.
well, actually, it's amazing because it can be trading every day. if they think they can make money every day from trading, they really have money, and amazing skills. both are amazing, but, most people use the hold method to gain a profit.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

well, actually, it's amazing because it can be trading every day. if they think they can make money every day from trading, they really have money, and amazing skills. both are amazing, but, most people use the hold method to gain a profit.
this both type of trading depend on our character and psyshology.if we could hold in long time prefer to be swing trader.it could give us more profit with smal risk than daily trading.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Unequivocally trading within a day you can earn more money than with long-term investment. But the risks here will be higher. But not all of them get to trade within a day and at the same time earn. This is quite difficult.
Well, is that not how the normal life itself plays out? The higher the risk, the higher the profit but if you know what you are doing, then you should be fine. I see day trading as an effective way to make use of the fluctuations to get a lot from the market and the few percentage you make every few minutes add up together should really be a good one which makes day trading actually awesome than holding as long as you are willing to go through with it.

One prime thing is that we cannot even do without both. No sane person would take all their assets all holdings and start day trading with it. It is either you trade a certain percentage of it that you can risk while multiplying it if you are good or not trading at all but it is a lot of risk to take day trading everything. It is not like it is not a good idea, because the more you trade, the more you get back in profit but the more the risk.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

If you want to hold you must be ready about the down of market like now. You must be ready to fight your emotions since you will heared a lot of humors about the down of your coin. Day trade is also risky in order to get profits you must be alert everyday and every hour.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

day trading is only done by people who have a little capital and that takes a lot of time, hold is the most fitting way to find great benefits without requiring much time
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

day trading is only done by people who have a little capital and that takes a lot of time, hold is the most fitting way to find great benefits without requiring much time
In the race of day trading and holding, there is no doubt that one can earn more profit by adopting the first option. It is the winner in this race. But the other side of picture is, day trading is hell of a difficult profession. Also, it is not hundred percent true that a day trader is a person with small capital. Holding can be beneficial only if the holder has bitcoin in his wallet and he does not sell it out before 2 to 3 years, else it won’t do much good.
IndeecV

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

I do not have a lot of trading experience, but I think that a person who chooses trading as a profession and has a lot of capital, he is probably just a gambler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: