Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3622 times)
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

This is depend on the times that you have for analysis crypto market, if you have full times for the better to do and learn more about day and swing trading, doing both at the same times. But if you have other job and you can spend times only 1 hour aday, you can learn more about fundamental of the crypto to looking for new potential crypto that possible to give huge return in long term and hold it in a few month. All decision should be depend on the knowledge each person about technical and fundamental in crypto market. 

asemene41

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

Daily trades I think are very risky. I prefer to hold for 1 week or 1 month to get maximum profit
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Many men, many minds. Day trading is good if you have experience or at least somebody who can give good advice. In other cases I think better to hold long term and at the same time to continue learning of how to trade.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Many men, many minds. Day trading is good if you have experience or at least somebody who can give good advice. In other cases I think better to hold long term and at the same time to continue learning of how to trade.
In day trading, yes we can get small profit daily through our good strategies and knowledge in trading but its too pressure when it comes to that, while hodling our currency it is the most option of individuals because before we sell we can collect suggestions and advice for others .Aside for that the prices in the market has a potential to grow and less risk at the same time.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

It depend on you're strategy and skill.if you have a good skill you can go on day trading.then if you don't have that,you can hodl for long term but make sure you're what you can hodl.ch3ck the project if its good or not.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

If you have more time, choose daily trading. Because, you need monitoring movement of market every minute to get profit. It has high risk too, and you need more experience besides knowledge. But, if you have a job in real life and busy, hold is best choice. You can get more profit for long term and in the future.

Day trading is always risky, even though we have free time to trade but day trading needs a lot of experience. Without experience, we might lose our money in a day trading, so it is always good to hold the coin until we make a decent profit.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
i have some token but now market caps position is very much dull so i decide to long hold and kept altcoins for month December.

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Day trading is good but need skill,large capital on the hand high risky. I like hold for long term because this strategy is 100% perfect to make profit.
I agree with you, if there are no trading skills, then it's better just to hold. Trading on the crypt is safer than forex, because there is no shoulder and if the token goes into a drawdown, it will necessarily return to its positions, because we are in an upward long-term trend.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

If you have more time, choose daily trading. Because, you need monitoring movement of market every minute to get profit. It has high risk too, and you need more experience besides knowledge. But, if you have a job in real life and busy, hold is best choice. You can get more profit for long term and in the future.

Day trading is always risky, even though we have free time to trade but day trading needs a lot of experience. Without experience, we might lose our money in a day trading, so it is always good to hold the coin until we make a decent profit.

Losing money is possible without experience. Day trade is a hard and taft job. Going in it without well experience can result in a disaster for an investor. This is a market fact that we know for the decades, not only for digital asset traders.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

day trading is something fun but you can not make the most profit if you do it, I suggest you to do hold so you can make the maximum profit
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Day trading was a very good and very profitable but its too risky for us that not always have long time time in trading. Long term is a good and you can set what is the price that you want to sell your holding ton earn a realy good profit.

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

I personally do not trade, because I do not know. I choose interesting ideas and invest in them. The best strategy I know!
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

If you are wondering what's the point in long term investment when you can just trade every day and make profit at the pump, then I am asking you why selling daily if it does not bring actual profit?
I think right now i will just choose to hold all of my coins because the price of all of my coins is low and i dont do day trading because when i an doing day trading i am just earn a little amount of money, unlike on holding my coins and selling it with higher price.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:13:18 AM

Day trading was a very good and very profitable but its too risky for us that not always have long time time in trading. Long term is a good and you can set what is the price that you want to sell your holding ton earn a realy good profit.

Day trading is profitable if you are an expert in trading and have a good strategy.
Day trading is depends of the situation on the market crypto to get a profit everyday, but sometimes the market is bad situation and very hard to get a profit everyday.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:28:33 AM

I think there is no harm in trying to trade. Already many are benefiting. But keep in mind high risk is high return. Before trading first learn the flow, candle, trend and issues that are developing. examples of prices tend to drop by the week end, that is the time to buy, and sell during the weekday. I think like that.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

Im still played in three option for the best
For Example im have 1000 OKCash (OK)
1. Im HOLD in My Wallet 500 for Stakes .... HOLD is Longterm Investement you still have more power for that ..... in market/exchange price a jumping higher you can ... transfer to Exchange everytime
2. Im Trade 500 OKCash (OK) in market/exchange for little activity in Trade everyday for make profit and growing your coin or BTC
3. Im All In in trade .... to fast make profit. All In in trade ... patience is key for be a winner in trade

HOLD and Trade ..... still best choice, Change it .... and Looking the Different of HOLD vs Day Trading
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

When the exchange rate decreases now I tend to hold the asset a few months because it can anticipate the occurrence of losses and the opportunity to earn revenue is still awake when we are able to be patient first.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

One can easily increase their money in day trading if they are good with predicting the price movement.
There are a lot of factors to consider in prediction but you can do it effectively if you spend time to study and master your skills, that will give
you a financial success if you do well.
Day trading is the straight path to make huge profits against your investment. I trade in tea on daily basis and earning good money. Day trading is good not only for cryptocurrency business but for all business in the world. If you don’t know how to trade crypto then buy bitcoin, hold them for some time and when you realize that now the price is high sell them and collect the profit.
feminist18

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Well, it's subjective in nature, varies from person to person. If a person wants to invest in the market for a short-term, then one can go for day-trading. If a person can hodl for a longer-term, then hodling might be best for him/her.
Also, it depends on how much risk one is willing to take. If one is accustomed with Technical Analysis and has gained enough experience in paper trading, then it gets easier to day-trade and make profits. Otherwise, if you're well-versed with the fundamentals of the coin and not quite familiar with the Technical Analysis, then one go for hodling.
Again, it mostly varies from person to person after taking the above things into consideration.
 Smiley
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

One can easily increase their money in day trading if they are good with predicting the price movement.
There are a lot of factors to consider in prediction but you can do it effectively if you spend time to study and master your skills, that will give
you a financial success if you do well.
Not only time but also good experience and skills of coin trading are necessary for a good trader. In my opinion trading is far better than holding because holding will take long time to make extra money and if you have the guts then day trading will make you rich in days, but keep in mind that lose is also there. You will not always make money. Some time you will lose too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: