Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3622 times)
Nanobeasts

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:05:12 AM

Trading has been my saving grace in the bear market. I have a good bit of experience from the stock market, but it has totally paid off. I’ve been taking steady profits while building my btc and nano stacks the whole time. You just have to pick a few different coins tht you can trade against to build your satoshis. There are alts that pop every single day. Take the gains each day or two and move on to the next meme. All the while building your satoshi count. I’ve essentially sold and rebuilt the same .5 btc for the past 4 months without putting any $ back in,  while taking fiat profits.

You just have to have a system. Rules. Discipline. But we build our own compounding interest in this market.
klaxosaurv1

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:30:27 AM

if you want get max profit from long investment HODL !
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

If you buy potential coins, hold them for a long time. But if you do not have a deep understanding, I think you should buy a penny when prices drop and sell them as prices rise.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

Both daily trade and holding for long term for maximum profit is good. You can always benefit from the liquidity that bitcoin provides daily and at the same time hold for future profit. Everything depend on you!
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Day trading is better than hodling in general. It makes better gains than hodling also. But day trading does not come in handy. It requires a lot of hard study and practice. And I think you will have to go through some bad results in the early phases of day trading practices. But as your experiences accumulate and your understanding deepens, you will get it eventually.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Day trading is better than hodling in general. It makes better gains than hodling also. But day trading does not come in handy. It requires a lot of hard study and practice. And I think you will have to go through some bad results in the early phases of day trading practices. But as your experiences accumulate and your understanding deepens, you will get it eventually.
holding that wait when you can earn but in day trading even it is risky for you have the possibility that you can have some earning even it is small but for everyday you do that for you can be able to make this perfect and extra to earn more on it than holding.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

Well i mostly use the holding method than day trading git's more profitable than day trading i guess , but then again it's more advisable that use both of the method.

Remember that the both ways has the same risks , be wise and be careful that's all so the result will not become a big loss .
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Depends on your experience because trading needs a lot of experience and skills because it is risky and unpredictable meanwhile on the other side Holding is easy and convenient for newcomers. The profit ratio is more high in trading than Holding.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

Depends on your experience because trading needs a lot of experience and skills because it is risky and unpredictable meanwhile on the other side Holding is easy and convenient for newcomers. The profit ratio is more high in trading than Holding.
I believe that day trade is better for the people who spend all of their time on trading. It will give them more time and chances to earn money. And Hodl is for people who consider trading is an alternative job. However, both of them requires knowledge. You need to have knowledge in order to trade
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

I believe that day trade is better for the people who spend all of their time on trading. It will give them more time and chances to earn money. And Hodl is for people who consider trading is an alternative job. However, both of them requires knowledge. You need to have knowledge in order to trade
pretty good for people that are spending their time only in trading or int his forum but not all people can actually take this even they have a lot of time in trading being a person that has a strategy on taking this and having a good qualification on how they are going to manage this is good than you only just have time for trading but you can actually take this also but make sure you study this very well cause day trading is not a joke.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

Day trading will be high risk. With HODL you should choose good coin and wait a long time Smiley
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Market is changing fast
If you are holding, you are losing huge profits i think, because of volatility
You can sell high, then to buy another coin which is going to pump, sell it and re-buy your previous coin on deeps.
And in this way you can multiply your coins
So.. Hold maybe not so risky but of course much less profitable

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Day trading will be high risk. With HODL you should choose good coin and wait a long time Smiley
HODL is also a huge risk. After a year, the price may drop 5 or 20 times. Cry I already observed this on the charts. You need to invest very carefully, otherwise you can lose money.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Day trading needs a lot of time. You have to be always up to date in the cryptoworld and in the coins you are trading with. So when you have a regular job, its nearly impossible to be a day trader. Thats why im not such a strong daytrader- Im more the long term investor. Its much easier and you have less stress. As daytrader you are every day near to a Heart attack. So i can just recommend everyone to hold your coins and be patience, you will get more profit then with trading.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

for now it is most likely daily trading a little abandoned because it is more people hold for sale at the end of the year or mid year. prices are predicted to improve in the month
If we comes at root level, then brother please don’t tell us to wait for this month and that month. Since the January of this year, we have been listening that the Aprils would be best month to take out the prices off this dip. But this all just did nothing and now we are about the mid of May. We need to be patient anyways and don’t lose our heart because hope can make everything better.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

OP, both day trading and long term hold are way of trading crypto currency but you success depend on your knowledge of crypto currency trading, so I encourage you to discover the one that is best for you or have comparative advantage.   
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

OP, both day trading and long term hold are way of trading crypto currency but you success depend on your knowledge of crypto currency trading, so I encourage you to discover the one that is best for you or have comparative advantage.  

For me both of that is good if you are bitcoiner you need to trade if the price will goes up because in that way we can get a good profit.we need to know how to trade if you are a investors so that you canot hasle if you need to trade.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

Long-term investment has one advantage, it is that you will pay less commission from your trades.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

I think trading by day is the best choice at this point, you can see that the market is bearish in the long term, the current price of bitcoin is rising slightly but can see that this Just a short-term correction. Therefore, trading on a daily basis will reduce the risk and help you to earn a profit safely. Hold at this point will be very dangerous because the bitcoin price will be able to about 1000 $ and altcoin will be reduced accordingly.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

Day trading is good and we can earn a realy good profit in daytrading if we know how to do it but its too risky also. Thats why holding my best a alwasy recomended to others because holding for long term well help the price of coins goes up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: