Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3622 times)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
In my opinion I prefer to daily trading, because i am a trader not holder and honestly I don't like to hold coins for along time
some people told me holding a coin would get to a huge profit
but I do not believe that.
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
If would you like to day trading make sure you must also have enough knowledge and skills to read the market as well,due to if your not too experiences you must go to failed or loss,,aside from  that day trading is need also enough time to read the market everyday,,coz the volatile price is unpredictable,, although both of them are profitable but it depend upon to you,,but if you like to less mistake and loss you must go to holding trading as long term,and choose only at altcoin at good condition.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

Both are equally profitable, also depending on the type of coin because there are coins that are not suitable for daily trading, as well as for the long term. Tricks and strategies are also different. I think old coins whose value tends to be stable will be perfect for the long term. While the new coins are suitable for daily trading.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

I think hold is the best but you must wait until long time to get profit and it more save. The day trading is also good, but he give more risk than hold. But if you can control your emotion, you can start hold when you stuck and sell when rise. In day trading also need more time so you must have time to wacth market movement.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

I would suggest doing both options if you are able to because you'd have experince in both and then decide for yourself. For example, I do not have too much time for trading and market monitoring which is why  I do daytrading otherwise I'd try HODL too.
It is very difficult to make day trading if you do not have enough time. those men that are busy with their main work, usually prefer choosing holding.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

You can be profitable both systems but i will prefer holding. I think holding is the onk kind of investment. Though day trading is risky but after all, day trading is better for high profit.
Right now i prefer to hold  rather than to do day trading, because now the market is not great so the best thing to do is hold all of our coins until the market will be green and i will just choose day trading if the prices of all coins in the market is high.

yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

I think that at this point you can start long term hold, the market is showing signs of decrease and go to the end of the cycle when bitcoin prices are about 7000 $. According to my analysis it is the last milestone that bitcoin prices can fall on and then will rise sharply in the long run according to the annual cycle. So at this point you can start to consolidate and invest in the long term.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

You can be profitable both systems but i will prefer holding. I think holding is the onk kind of investment. Though day trading is risky but after all, day trading is better for high profit.
Right now i prefer to hold  rather than to do day trading, because now the market is not great so the best thing to do is hold all of our coins until the market will be green and i will just choose day trading if the prices of all coins in the market is high.
honestly today the market is still in a bad state and better we just do storage. because it is now the market is not sure and better we just hold it from the trading sometimes make us stressed
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

I believe that trading by day is the best choice at the present time, you can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, the price of bitcoin often have the correction phase Quickly from $ 200 to $ 300, investors can not keep up and run away from the wall. Short-term trading is therefore the safest option.

Probably, you have enough experience to do it. I am sure that this Forum is the place where 50% of the guys are the newbie. It is better to pick holding for them.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

I believe the hold will be more profitable than doing day trading because by doing hold we can get the maximum profit, while day trading has a greater risk because we have to trade with different altcoin
Exactly, Long term holding is best when it comes to major coins in the market specifically Bitcoin and ethereum because those two have the qualities of a future coins and having them in your wallet will be the best thing to do right now. While on the other hand day trading is only applicable to the new coins introduce in the crypto market today
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

Hold for a minimal risk and trade if you are the gambler type.Before I use my profits from the signature campaign of Yobit to buy other coins.One is Lisk which have been profitable for me even just for a short run.I didnt know it could come to this price right now.That was a long time ago where LSK is valued at 30k satoshis.
The same I do, it is good way to get profit and to overcome your bitcoin last dump time lose, bitcoin increase in price but it takes time as we know in trading you need more patience than day trading, you will see a lot of situation in which you will feel like selling but no need to sell
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I have coins in which I have invested and retained for a long time. But I also trade within a day. In my opinion, trading in the day you can earn more money. But it takes a very long time to trade within a day.
What you say is true. I have invested in two ways. Hold and trade by day. But I found that trading day by day made me spend a lot of time watching the market and using technical analysis to buy and sell.
Both are different than you personally think, because both needs different amount of attention, care, Psychological behaviour and Mindset for to accomplish. Holding is done mostly in investing and I think investing should be done by everyone but the trading is done only with the risk takers and for that
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

I think it would be more advantageous to hold because we can make big profits, nor does the holding time to always see the market
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Day trading would be needing a lot of knowledge and skills. There are things that you have to learn upon entering it because it would be so risky if you'll just do it without enough wisdom. However, holding is easier but I would prefer both because both are profitable.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

The market is now okay to buy some coin since prices have reduced. It is best to buy and hold, wait patiently and study the market for very soon there will be a boom rise in the prices of major coins like the bitcoin and ethereum. If you are not expect in day trading dont venture
bastian466

Activity: 1316

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

between the two all have their respective risks. make trading faster for earnings but must be smart to read market price movements. holding a long wait can only earn an income if the price goes up within the time specified by the holder

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

with the present predisposition there is no other choice but to hold than we have to bet too much because the market situation is still uncertain. waiting is a good thing and not lustful
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

I think with current price fluctuations probably most traders have to keep assets for a few months so that losses can be avoided and their chances of success are still wide open with patience.

beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

If you know how to trade, of course to trade, and if not, then how to buy everything and wait for growth. Now probably the hardest days in the market are crypto currency, exhausting all this is insanely.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

I think it's better to hold. Without regulation in the market, it is difficult to trade during the day, the price moves in the direction of the blind to the manipulators,
  most indicators may not work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: