Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3622 times)
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

If viewed from the current market movement may be I tend to hold assets first because the possibility of earning a profit is still very safe while daily trading results are not certain at all and often cause panic.

Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

You should separate your money into 2 pieces Wink
- 30% for daily trading. You will be trained.
- 70% for holding potential coins.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

of course I prefer to do daily trading than I just let the capital that I have can not give advantage to me so better to do tradfing at least I can grow the assets that I have.

Well, there is no problem in letting your assets grow on a method of day trading because that is your choice to develop the capital into earning by investing. But accepting the risk is much more complicated than Holding in which they are surely and guaranteed a bigger profit ahead.
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

Nếu có kinh nghiệm và kiến thức thì trade sẽ hiệu quả hơn hold . nhưng nếu không có kinh nghiệm thì bạn nên hold
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

I think for now it is more appropriate to do daily trading than just survive. with daily trading, I can earn income and time is not wasted. different from doing a defensive strategy, I we survive in a state of the market as it is currently just a waste of time. because now the market is always bumpy and there is no signal to always rise upwards. when the price just rose slightly, then the price declined. I see the current market movement is always so. so in my opinion better choose to trade. by always seeing the market movement.
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

it seems like daily trading is more profitable than just holding assets or holding back capital you have, when you just hold your assets you do not seem to be able to capitalize on your trading capital and if you also will not be able to grow and make you rich.

It is profitable, long as you don't blow all your money on a silly mistake. I'll stick to HODLing, maybe when I can invest 10-20k in day-trading, then picking up the 0.5% makes sense

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
BlackCanary

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Day trade is more profitable like you say because we gain daily profit. But how if we dont get profit? Because its difficult. Holding is not always low profitable because when you decide to hold and the price hit 10x or more, and it will be more profitable
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

I determine whether to hold or sell depending on market conditions, if I am wrong buy but there is a potential price rise then I prefer to hold and wait for the price back up. but I prefer long-term trading, because I trade only when I have free time, I usually do after work

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

I determine whether to hold or sell depending on market conditions, if I am wrong buy but there is a potential price rise then I prefer to hold and wait for the price back up. but I prefer long-term trading, because I trade only when I have free time, I usually do after work

Yes it will be depending on the market condition if you will be earning profit or not but if you will compare those two way of earning cryptocurrency then day trading will be always profitable because holding will not give you an assurance to earn profit in the future because the market is profitable and you will never know when the market is going to pump its prices.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

Any advice sound reasonable in theory, but when you see your money disappear in front of your eyes it very difficult to remain cold and detached.
In these days, with so many bad news about crypto, it's very difficult to take a position.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

It depends on what you are doing in your life, if you are having a day job then the best thing for you is to focus on holding and the only problem you will deal with is the risk that you might not earn profit depending on how good the potential of the coin you invest so you should always check the platform before investing a huge amount.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

The price of Bitcoin has declined considerably lately. So it's pretty clear that the cryptocurrency market has dipped sharply. Sadly, the cryptocurrency market has become extremely worrying these days. Any major incident can trigger a wave of panic. At the same time, we must wonder whether there is more investigation of Bitcoin's price manipulation by the US Department of Justice in collaboration with the ongoing Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) launched in the United States. All of these correlations seem to happen at the most appropriate time for speculators to push prices down.

For me as a great lover of Bitcoin, I still believe there are many ups ahead. The sense of enthusiasm in this self will continue. The recent decline is just a correction or a regular movement for this highly volatile asset there is nothing to worry about here.

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance. 

The current market condition is increasingly uncertain, sometimes the price tends to decrease, although an increase may be only 0.2% - 0.3% only and then decline again, this makes me a little lethargic to do Day trading, so by forced HODL is alternative options for now.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

According to me, trading is the best option at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days, the constant bitcoin price adjustment makes the altcoin continuous deep cuts. I believe that trading by day is the safest and least risky option at this time, bitcoin prices can continue to fall deeply so you should constantly observe and monitor bitocin prices.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 12:09:16 AM by Superzpay

Any advice sound reasonable in theory, but when you see your money disappear in front of your eyes it very difficult to remain cold and detached.
In these days, with so many bad news about crypto, it's very difficult to take a position.
But now the price of bitcoin is in the upward direction. And keep in mind that a number of crashes occurred in the past and after that the price recovered so the people in crypto now know that the money they invest in it do not disappear but in long term they recover their money with profit.
That is why they are holding for longer time. It is also the opinion from many experts that if the price of a coin is not stable at a moment then they have to wait for a longer time.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

But now the price of bitcoin is in the upward direction. And keep in mind that a number if crashed occurred in the past and after that the price recovered so the people in crypto now know that the money they invest in it do not disappear but in long term they recover their money with profit.
I would prefer hodl than trading because the reason behind would be the time during trading because it would need full time attention in trading, it is not advisable to a person  like me that I have a regular  job.

htconem7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

I believe that at this point you should only trade short-term by day, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and falling in recent days, the market is bearish in the long run so you price Bitcoin will likely continue to fall deeper and harder to recover. I believe that at this point you should only trade short term should not long-term investment risk will be very high.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

Hold and trading is both good move to do, but it will really depends on the situation. We all know that the value of bitcoin is unstable that is why it is good to hold and wait for the right time just the same in trading.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

of course I prefer to do daily trading than I just let the capital that I have can not give advantage to me so better to do tradfing at least I can grow the assets that I have.
Well even i can a earn a good profit in day trading i will not choose to do day trade because i know to myself that it is not an easy job and for me holding is still better because the value of my coins will also increase on the perpect time.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Well even i can a earn a good profit in day trading i will not choose to do day trade because i know to myself that it is not an easy job and for me holding is still better because the value of my coins will also increase on the perpect time.
Well said it is not that easy as people around the forum describe. It has got lots and lots of risk factors associated with it. Better is to hold and get the best profit. In reality day trading gives a regular earning while the holding gives a long term earning.
htconem7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

I think you should not keep your coin at this point, you should only trade short term by day and always have a commercial plan in place to handle any situation that may occur. The market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, so you should only trade short-term, long-term investment risks will be very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: