Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3626 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
Definetly thats a good idea that you want to make a day trading and holds,buts thats idea now is not much profitable,because market is in bearish situation,and maybe that you hold  portfolio cannot cycle and earn as a trading,because you holds its and wait instead of you trade it and earn,while in other hands day traders needs a totally focus  and following everyday the data spikes of the coinmarket caps and consume  much time,therefore you need in thats situation a time management.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

For now his second time is not good because Bitcoin has decreased and some Altcoins in Bittrex have been eliminated from Bittrex side.

But I suggest it to hold Altcoins who are in the top 10, such as TRON, Ethereum, EOS etc. Because their financial foundations are so large that they are safe to HodL.
Exactly we do have those two options day trading and holding, but we should know what is beneficial for us, so according to me I think choose holding is best and profit worthy than trading for day because it will never tease you and you will be able to make good money without any problem, we should have trust our coin that we are holding and keep patience, I have seen a few people losing money in day trading because of lack knowledge but I never see anyone lost money holding because it is trustful way of earning.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

If you have enough time to check the market daily and have much experience in trading. Day trading is more risky but more profitable.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

lilanka

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

I usually do hodling. Because day trading is risky for me. But If you can be update in every moment and you have enough knowledge about the market I think day trading is good for you. 
xitrum

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I think you should not hold at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to fall after falling to $ 6500. The market is also falling, the prices of the altocin are also turning and beginning to decline. So I think that at this point you should only trade short and only should trade the day to be able to reduce the risk and also preserve the profit.

odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

I think you should not hold at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to fall after falling to $ 6500. The market is also falling, the prices of the altocin are also turning and beginning to decline. So I think that at this point you should only trade short and only should trade the day to be able to reduce the risk and also preserve the profit.

Plenty of people waiting for "panic sellers" Wink

HODL all the way  Cool

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Holding and trading is both profitable and it will just depends on your life style on where you should choose from but i prefer on day trading because you can earn more profit in this way.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Some traders choose to hold their coin instead of day trading it because emotions are hard to control when trading and there is a tendency that they will lose more than be in profit by being emotional that's why they chose to just wait for the price to grow whenever it may be. They said if they just hold their coin then they have more profits than trading it but if you know what you are doing then you can be profitable in day trading too. For now daily trading is more profitable than holding for the long term, because the price of all coins lately is very significant increase and decrease every day, so it is very good to be made profits. If you have enough time to check the market daily and have much experience in trading. Day trading is more risky but more profitable.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

In this kind of situation especially now that bitcoin is in big dip, the best option is Hold because how you can supposed to make trading if all the coins you are going to trade with is dump. Most of altcoins now and even bitcoin is in bad shape thus it is bad decision if you will trade now.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Do not rush. Day trading is very risky. Only experienced people use those kind of statergy. Without any experience if you involved in this. You may face huge loss. So i personally suggest you to hold your coins for some time.
Surely it is good to hold your coin because bitcoin has high power to increase but it will take time, day trading will require you more things and skills from you than it help you out, I think we should trust our trading skills and hold our coin for long term, so fix your target and hold your more than 50% profit target and focus on it, day trading is good but it has a bit risk and it needs a lot of skills to use and knowledge so you will earn with day trading but in holding you need to buy and hold, you will get the chance to carry some other job as well so holding is wise choice.
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

In this kind of situation especially now that bitcoin is in big dip, the best option is Hold because how you can supposed to make trading if all the coins you are going to trade with is dump. Most of altcoins now and even bitcoin is in bad shape thus it is bad decision if you will trade now.
To hold and to buy more, that is being smart because this dip will not last as everytime their is a dip, peak also happen.
It's about the timing now that we have to wait because there is no way the price will continue to go down, we are still big but whales are manipulating the price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:43:35 AM

In my opinion day trading is more possible to give higher profit than hold,  and hold just the samething like speculation and hard to earn montly profit from it. Day trading and swing trading is better because we use always management of risk to reduce the risk of high volatility crypto. In holding we never use stop loss and the price can be down more than 50% just in a few days, but in trading we should use it.

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

my opinion to you is hodl half of your coins, and the another half is for day or weekly trading, thats what im doing,
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

Plenty of people waiting for "panic sellers" Wink

HODL all the way  Cool
Well you are right a day trader should have all information about trading, about market, about price and rise fall of coin, so I think if a person has all those only then he should go for day trading, on the other hand those who use to put their money in buying coin and then they hold for long term use to get higher profit, I think now is the best time to earn profit in trading if you chose long term trading as you will get a chance of holding after buying cheaper.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Day trade is profitable but its too risky if we do that, unless you know how to do it. Unlike Hold, you can surely earn big but only patience is
needed for us to achieve it. But some became impatience and and being controlled their emotion to sell their coins when it gets down the price value.
Cotton Candy

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:24:28 AM

Well you are correct an informal investor ought to have all data about exchanging, about market, about cost and rise fall of coin, so I think if a man has every one of those at exactly that point he ought to go for day exchanging, then again the individuals who use to put their cash in purchasing coin and after that they hold for long haul use to get higher benefit, I think currently is the best time to procure benefit in exchanging on the off chance that you picked long haul exchanging as you will get a possibility of holding in the wake of purchasing less expensive.
Ferrokeys

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

I think both are equally profitable but for now many people choose to menhan their coin until the end of 2018 and I also do that because indeed the value of all altcoin plummeted
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

Keep an amount of them, u never know if they succeed in few years time, their block chain may get taken over a go in another direction, xvg took 4 years to take off, urs might too, some are rather young in comparison
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

I prefer to trade every day, because if we trade every day we can know our profits in the short term, and also the price in the trading market decline, do not use long-term trading, we will definitely lose.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

As an introduced trader, i can easily tell you that holding is profitable when there is a bullrun, otherwise just stick to trade and you will make much more money in there, but you need to be a wise trader, not a newbie one and you need to control your emotions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: