Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3622 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
For me it is more better if you will just focus holding your coin because for the long time i am here in cryptoworld, i dont earn a good amount of money in day trading because day trading is not an easy job so i just focus on holding and now became more profitable.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 05:22:30 PM by quesi_job

Prior to my less knowledge in trading, I always opted for long-term trading because that doesn't require profound or special skill or time. But as began to learn trading I've realized day trading is a very good option provided you have the skill and self discipline.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Prior to less knowledge in trading, I always opted for long term trading because that doesn't require and special skill or time. But as began to learn trading I've realized day trading is a very good option provided you have the skill and self discipline.
Long term trading also we need some knowledge in this platform so every trader have some analytical skill is required. All the peoples are invested our money in Bank because it is centralised platform so we don't worried about any situation. But crypto trading is our own risk because all are carefully choose the right one.

Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
Day traders always earn more
Constant holding of an asset, this is the way of investors who have very big money
And if trading is not a direct and not a priority work, then yes, keep it if you believe in technology
If you want to earn on this constantly, then dey trading is your way
But, do not rush to invest, create a clear algorithm of work.
Test it on stats
I do it this way: http://prntscr.com/k9xocs
And only then we can be sure that the system is robot, start trading !!!
If you need ideas:
then look in the communities where traders communicate, and share ideas, for example : http://www.insiderport.com/
Or find something else that looks like this
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

For me it is more better if you will just focus holding your coin because for the long time i am here in cryptoworld, i dont earn a good amount of money in day trading because day trading is not an easy job so i just focus on holding and now became more profitable.
holding and trading have very different conditions. sometimes we have to trade every day, because of the condition of a coin, but sometimes we have to hold the coins we have because we trust the potential that is on the coin. well but I think there are still many people who hold their coins in comparison with trading.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

holding and trading have very different conditions. sometimes we have to trade every day, because of the condition of a coin, but sometimes we have to hold the coins we have because we trust the potential that is on the coin. well but I think there are still many people who hold their coins in comparison with trading.
some of the best option for the safest way of our coin is taking to be hold this yet we cant also make some control of the coin that we have for when we are trade this for better to think it very wise before anything else.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

The holding of the coin is best for long-term holders and mostly at the time of bear market holding of coins is the best for safety of the coins
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

Warren Buffett, who is one of the most successful investors in the world, says the buy and hold strategy is the best so far and there are many others who agree with him. One of his wisest quotes is, “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.”
Another investment strategy is day traders. Day traders try to make money by leveraging investment price changes on the same day. What they do is buy and sell all day long in the hope that prices will continue to rise when they have the investment to get a quick profit. Many investment companies rely on this strategy to get quick profits
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

I believe that with a market that is bearish in the long run, I believe that at this point you should not keep and should only trade the day so that you can minimize the risk. Although it is recovering very strongly, bitcoin prices may go down any time, so I think you should only invest short and should not invest long term.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

I prefer to try to invest in the long term when the price situation is still volatile because traders who persist in trying to invest daily are likely to only cause panic and to find income every time it becomes very difficult.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

hold is safe then day trading.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

Depend upon to your skills and expirences to  backgroud at day trading better go to day trading ,,but depend upon to market if bottom are green but if red its better to hold for awhile to avoid also from lose and mistake,so that if you newly trader person better is holding than to day trading,,
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Be informed about the things that are happening around you and react accordingly.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

It seems to me that in the first place Everything depends on experience and on the availability of knowledge. If it is not enough of both, then every day it will be difficult to trade and possibly big losses. While long-term investment requires studying only the project you need.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

You should only do day trading to the coins that have good characteristics. There are now many shitcoins nowadays, and it is the reason why we should study first the coin that we have.
YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

I like to hold sometimes as that helps me give some profit.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

I prefer to try to invest in the long term when the price situation is still volatile because traders who persist in trying to invest daily are likely to only cause panic and to find income every time it becomes very difficult.
I like to do day trading because i have a good skill in trading and i already earn a good amount of profit with day trading and i am having more money in day trade when the value of all my coins will rise very high on the market.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Day trading and holding are different features. The strength of day trading is to limit the sudden and dramatic fluctuations that you can take. holding is the opposite. But it is the mainstream of the market because of the decentralized supply. Each time the choice of holding and trading type is made, it will be profitable.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

i don't like it . Day trading is not a good strategy. The best trader will also make mistakes . HODL can make the most stupid people make money . This is obvious .
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

I always believe in cryptocurrency long term trading. At the moment many people start long-term trading. In a few amounts of people start short-term trading. Most of the people know about long-term trading because long-term trading is a fair and very low risk. It is not a high risk involved so people always believe in long-term trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: