Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3738 times)
PaduabAz

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

May be Facebook simply needed to restrict the measure of abundance seekers that partake in online networking bounties like Facebook. Since for the last time frame excessively individuals began making posts and reposts through Facebook bunches of data about crypto. Also, a lot of bots seemed even there with false adherents that are made misleadingly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vvalaby

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

I did not notice at all that Facebook blocked the advertizing ico or cryptocurrencies. Over there are a lot of various groups on this subject and many advertizing posts of different projects, nobody blocks them.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

Facebook started blocking all virtual currency ads including Bitcoin, iCOs and the like. This is part of a policy against fraudulent marketing on this social platform. This is a bad news. It makes the value of bitcoin copper decrease.

It is because of the scammers that uses facebook to fool other people about crypto, they use th popularity of facebook to find their prospect and later become a victim. That is why facebook decided to banned crypto from their sites.
BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

Considering the fact that Facebook banned paid advertising for ICO projects, the rules for publishing materials were toughened.
Now the maximum of publications per day is 25. You can not immediately repost several posts of one account, for this give a daily ban.
Many projects had to change the rules of bounty campaigns.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:53:26 AM

Facebook and Google announced to ban Crypto (include Bitcoin) but I still find many ads related to Crypto in the platform.
They are lying us!
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

Facebook's management, which blocks any form of advertising from the ICO, needs to crack down on fraudulent projects, but they still have many channels to attract investment.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:04:07 AM

Facebook and Google announced to ban Crypto (include Bitcoin) but I still find many ads related to Crypto in the platform.
They are lying us!
   Such a black PR is a move to attract attention to crypto-currencies. Do not you understand? A lot of people use facebook.
mangle

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Facebook is trying to protect people from most fraudulent ICOS ... do not think that Facebook against crypto
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

They are lying us!
   Such a black PR is a move to attract attention to crypto-currencies. Do not you understand? A lot of people use facebook.
No, for some reasons facebook has been lifting the ban of crypto advertisement in facebook but they must complete all of requirements. Remember a lot of canadian countries have been banned facebook caused by they are ban crypto related advertisement and this has been giving serious impact to the facebook itself.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

They are lying us!
No, for some reasons facebook has been lifting the ban of crypto advertisement in facebook but they must complete all of requirements. Remember a lot of canadian countries have been banned facebook caused by they are ban crypto related advertisement and this has been giving serious impact to the facebook itself.

Yes as I observed facebook they are allowing some ads for new projects now, you are right maybe what they did last time really impacted their platform and they are organizing it now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

if this is true, then it is a bad news for bounty hunters who participated in the facebook bounty campaign. for me facebook is very useful in promoting ico projects. because there are so many users will be reached if you use facebook. but if the facebook developer will not allow ico promotions, then we have nothing to do with it, its there prerogative to do that.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

for me YES because it's a way to promote the project so the promotion of the project is not just on facebook but on twitter signature campaign. We become more industrious so we can get more tokens and sell in the market as it increases.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

facebook gonna be use bitcoin in near future. i m sure. we'll see. we gonna talk about that 2 years later.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Actually Facebook has its own policies, you don't judge them by that, they are trying to protect users from scam projects. But it's quite unfair to crypto enthusiasts to know that cryptocurrency ads and the likes are now prohibited on facebook. Well , there are blockchain projects like Presiam claiming they will replace facebook in that regard, still not certain though but let's be hopeful.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

Facebook is trying to protect people from most fraudulent ICOS ... do not think that Facebook against crypto
It's really a friend if the purpose of Facebook is like that.
I am sure that Facebok does not want to make the people inside feel disturbed by the SCAM ICO.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

I think it's just a gallbladder that is not necessarily true. because the proof until now, facebook is also still have ads about crypto. even I also still find several times.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

I think facebook prohibits bitcoin, because of too many false ads or a scam ads that lures other user or even investors to invest in a scam or a false project. I think facebook just make a move to avoid this issues.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

I think facebook prohibits bitcoin, because of too many false ads or a scam ads that lures other user or even investors to invest in a scam or a false project. I think facebook just make a move to avoid this issues.
Facebook does not care for Bitcoin that much. Google is trying to integrate their website with Bitcoin-similar tech.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

Facebook is actually inherently checking out discerning from ICO's that happen to be marketing and advertising an easy greenback to the stand (which may give you people today getting rid of money). Precisely the same essentially applies overlooking during Bitcoin and also Etheruem investment funds offered very by using specified geneva chamonix transfers. I'll see why FLICKR hopes to get a grip of the following elements of it has the advertisings plus be certain exclusively reliable providers (once gathered white-listings) tends to make fine helpful promotions.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

There is a lot of speculation about Facebook, bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Some say that Facebook only wants to protect its user base from the miriad of scams and shady icons you can see online. Some say that Facebook is secretly working on its own blockchain and cryptocurrency, or simply on their own payment system. Not necessarily blockchain based but you can understand how they want to fight cryptos anyway if this is the case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: