Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6488 times)
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

I am always in favor of long term investments because i believe potential cryptos can give you good profit in the long run. It's always been a very good idea to keep them in your crypto wallet as much as you could rather than selling them early.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Long term investment is good for investor who bought a ton of coin at ICO price.
If the price goes up twice as ICO price, then they already getting some profit from his investments.
Time time before ICO is very good as a big boost to be very a very large, but this ICO is no longer hot do very many ICO project but the first volume but but up up trade the transaction floor will be changed. I think that the first, should follow the forum of the field for the fit of the method.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

The long-term investment you can invest in the ICO project. For the current ICO project there are many benefits and of course, you should invest it properly. In terms of proper investment is right on target with the ICO project looking for a very nice and handled by a strong team and in the content by the real investors.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

for long-term investment only bitcoin or eth, which i think this coin is most secure and prospective. so it will reduce risk we face. bitcoin is parent of the other coin, and eth is parent of altcoin
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

Long-term in this market is very relative, I think that this year we'll see a lot of alt pumps all over in crypto market come closer to the end of the year, like BTC, LTC, ETH and Waves you can buy long-term investment
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

you should not consider any suggestion from other users which coins you want to invest, peoples can speculate anything and deliver it here. the better way to invest is doing your own research and analyze every potential coin you want to invest properly. so you will not blame anyone if something bad happened which i dont hope so. its very easy to make decision for long term investment, you can choose bitcoin or ethereum or investing in ICO to hold it.

Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I spend a long term investment on low value coins but have a good background as the XVG. This can be very profitable in the future.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

for long-term investment only bitcoin or eth, which i think this coin is most secure and prospective. so it will reduce risk we face. bitcoin is parent of the other coin, and eth is parent of altcoin

Yes, i agree with you, there are some other potential coins in the market which potential but not like Bitcoin and Ethereum. We can choose them for investing because already those companies started developing sophisticated software where we can use them in our daily environment.
Zinger09

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Have you noticed, if a project goes to etherdelta and then goes to IDEX, its rate is usually pumed? I found 3des. This is how there situation looks like, just entered delta and soon will enter IDEX. I'm concidering buying the tokens.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Stick to bitcoin, ethereum , EOS, those are my pick for now, there are others also, check the ones that suits your fancies, try to pick coins with reputation
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Now its time to buy ico for a long term investment. I recomand you to buy coin from top 5 coin to marketcap,and new ico such as gochain and iotex.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
Samithnew

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

long term investments are better than day trading. it can earn more profit more than day trading.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

I hope you understand correctly what long-term investments are and do not run to sell your crypto currency after a small growth. A good investment for a long time will be Effect and Singularity.
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

For long time investments you should be patiend to hold through bull - bear - bull cycle it's not really easy to hold, but i think at least bitcoin worth long term investment.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

The TIM Blockchain, as they say, is not optimization but innovation. This simply means it is different from other existing Blockchain technologies which it is. The Tim Blockchain has two layers: the first layer which is lightweight and is also the root blockchain and the second layer storing data in blocks separated from the first layer using vertical shard. With sharding, the nodes on TIM’s Blockchain do not store all the data on the blockchain rather just the first root layer data and parts of the second layer. But this is not what makes TIM’s Blockchain an innovation. The clustering of nodes depending on the geographical location of those nodes is what is exclusive to TIM’s blockchain technology.
The Tim Blockchain, given the claims it makes with its innovative technology, has the potential to revolutionize a range of industries and the prominent ones being Banking, E-Commerce, Businesses dependent on Transactions and transfers and also it can make the Blockchain technology more mainstream by allowing the users to make multiple fast and inexpensive transfers. As TIM blockchain can process from 100 to 100 million transactions per second the businesses like e-commerce, finance and logistics can benefit a lot as they can have reduced transaction time and costs with added security. Moreover, the TIM website claims that their Network can be used to host government currencies as they can host all the currencies of all nations on a single Network. Their website reads — “The currencies of the governments and their suppliers can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides an unprecedented level of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors.” With TIM making peer to peer money transfer will be fastest and quantum secure, and as they can host up to 2⁶⁰ sub chains on their network without compromising the speed or security it can also be used as a personal Blockchain. This means that one can develop their own cryptocurrencies on top of TIM’s Blockchain while enjoying the same speed and security. “With the same level of performance and security as TIM network, sub chains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like Dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.”
abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

For long term, go and buy the tokens that you really think that are good for keeping for some months, take a look over their charts, the prices and how they are moving out. Like ethereum, eos, litecoin and a few other mores that are good
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

For long term, go and buy the tokens that you really think that are good for keeping for some months, take a look over their charts, the prices and how they are moving out. Like ethereum, eos, litecoin and a few other mores that are good

We have different prospectus on how to deliberate by choosing the best coins for long term. I prefer to invest on Ethereum and Bitcoin, though there are a lot of coins that exist in this crypto world. I still choose these two, aside from a great value, it also has a huge potential and a good prospect on future where we can gain more reliable profits. And also these two assets are good for long term investment.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

Long term coin to invest :
1. Bitcoin : buy it gradually untill 2021. Bitcoin halving is arround year 2020 and when its done its probably going up again.
2. Litecoin : the biggest community for altcoin is on litecoin. Its not only many people there but strong holder and believer is on litecoin.
3. Ethereum : ethereum also will be the biggest altcoin ever made. If we want to seek next ethereum probably we will find any again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: