Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6484 times)
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

for old coins I recommend bitcoin and ethereum to be a long-term investment. and you can also invest your money on new coins and for new coins I recommend EOZ
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Invest on eth, neo, waves, cardano,ins. I believe these would give you much earnings if you invest on them for long term. make thorough review on their performance last year. Right now their price are low and now is the time to buy them.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

It is true that every bitcoin trader who chooses to transact long-term will have a more cautious performance because the open position factor is the basis for making these long-term transactions. Each of us should be able to predict whether a coin has a clear future. Any open done requires strong analysis and confidence with the already established strategy.

Maybe you need to try it first. In my opinion, if I have a big capital, then I would choose to invest short term in bitcoin or altcoin. If I only have a small capital, better sayq invested in the long term. But one thing is clear, traders who choose to trade on a short-term basis must have a high degree of accuracy of analytical accuracy. In addition, short-term trading should often find out information about the price of the coin.

Actually to choose which one is better, whether to use short-term trading or long-term trading, depending on you who will undergo trading. Each person's trading style is different so the needs of his strategy are different. In addition, capital also determines our trading style, whether short term investment or long term investment.
for now I only dare to invest in the short term, because long-term investment is still not I believe, crypto still experience stuasi that does not support

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

My top coins for long-term hold investment are waves, stratis, and ethereum. This coins are still in the top and are still expected to grow in the next years.

mattprochazka

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

if long term investment. Only ETH BTC and LTC are the best to be able to invest without worry
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

The most important thing before investing into any project long term, is do you thing this project would amount in simething, this space is very full of scam project that is why I don't hold any tokens long term if not in top ten coins because most of these ICOs will end up and die with time.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

If you want to invest in cryptos for long term , then investing in ETH will be a great choice, ETH has proven to us through years that it is a great altcoins such as, thanks to ERC20 smart contracts, more and more people all around the world are believing in ETH will keep increasing its value in the future and ETH still have the chance to get more than 1000$ at the end of this year.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Of course, bitcoin buy at least part of the funds, because this is the money of the future, which will very soon become real. And for the second part, I advise you to look at EOS and ICON, very promising coins with strong development teams and a large support group. If you go with fiat currency in the crypto market, now it's time for this, because very soon the prices for all cryptocurrencies will go up and only the best coins will go up faster than others.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

If you want to invest in cryptos for long term , then investing in ETH will be a great choice, ETH has proven to us through years that it is a great altcoins such as, thanks to ERC20 smart contracts, more and more people all around the world are believing in ETH will keep increasing its value in the future and ETH still have the chance to get more than 1000$ at the end of this year.
ETH is indeed a top choice of altcoin investment, with good stability and also a high level of popularity then Etherum is a thing that must be invested by many people. Many investors are buying a lot of Etherum, they believe that ETH can earn a profit. I would also think like that because ETherum has a remarkable thing that is a huge market share in the world of cryptocurrencies.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

Speedcash is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, with his lower price 0.35$ and small marcketcap 150000$ you can make profit of 100x to 1000x but what is speedcash and why I should invest in it?

What is speedcash coin?

The SpeedCash Coin or simply SCASH or SCS is a peer-to-peer decentralized Proof of Stake Velocity digital currency with an initial Proof of Work mining distribution period lasting up to 476,918 coins mined. After the initial mining distribution period is over, the network will transition into an energy efficient Proof of Stake Velocity algorithm which will reward balance holders on the network with an 8% annual staking interest.

The SCS network is based on combination of PoW and PoS technologies providing the best of both worlds.

Scash is based on the revolutionary Blockchain concept but has added some advance layers of communication, to implemente many use cases and projects, and it is a sophisticated coin mixing system, making it impossible for third parties to trace transactions between Scash wallets.

Why would you invest in scs?

I think all investors want to achieve a rare, unknown, hidden gem, that might explode in the future and raise 10, 100 or 1000 times. Look at Bitcoin or Nano (previously Rai Blocks). They had been sitting on the bottom for months and years before starting to rally. May you want to receive a chance to get pretty early into the cash-train. I agree with myself and with my colleagues from Speedcash community that  at last we have  found such gem. Let’s see what is so special with it.

SpeedCash is not just a simple cryptocurrency, speedcash is a blockchain with many use cases.

SpeedCash have a fast transactions is 80 times faster than Bitcoin. Any transaction in the SCS network will be confirmed within 20-30 seconds, and can be more faster with BURST feature (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking) which can speed up transaction time to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network

Scash has Vault future, the ability to store and validate document authenticity over blockchain, the te developers team made a test of this future a few days ago, its available now in wallet version 1.2.3 and it can check at blockchain messaging live feed : http://explorer.scash.ml/messages.html

The SCS network supports public messages through the blockchain, and now the team are working on turning this feature into an excellent base for a new decentralized banner network (ADVERTISMENT NETWORK).

The developers team are going to release the second generation of SCS desktop wallets, which will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the SCS network (PRIVATE MESSENGER).

The developers team are going to make his own payment gateway as an internal component of the SCS services toolkit, which will allow for banking customers to integrate SCS as a payment system in a convenient and simple way (PAYMENT GATEWAY).

I think with all this use cases and futures, SCS coin can be a potential cryptocurrency and be one of most profitable investment in 2018.

For the people who can't beleive Speedcash can made 100x or more 1000x profit

Lets do some Math and calculation

but first lets see some simple coins without any use cases in top 200 cryptocurrency list in CMC

Rank 37 Dogecoin: MarketCap $405 141 376   USD / Total supply 113 725 491 245 DOGE   

Rank 62 MonaCoin: MarketCap $217 114 629 USD / Total supply 58 285 650 MONA

Rank 76 Zcoin: MarketCap $169 319 884 USD / Max Supply 21 400 000 XZC

Rank 102 Vertcoin: MarketCap $106 150 039 USD / Max Supply 43 473 825 VTC

Rank 175 Peercoin: MarketCap $49 965 383 USD / Circulating Supply 24 672 801 PPC   

All this coins are just simple coins without any use cases or futures and not fast as speedcash but have marketcap plus 40M USD

in the other side we have speedcash FAST DECENTRALIZED UNTRACEABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY with many USE CASES and FUTURES

Speedcash Market Cap $157 693 USD / Total Supply 476 918 SCS / PRICE $0,372156

When Speedcash reach 50M USD MarkectCap the Speedcash price will be 104 USD that is more than 100X

Speedcash with all his futures don't need to be in top 100 coins list in CMC to made 100x profit, and when it will be in top 100 coins in CMC  list the profit will be 1000x without need to be in top 30 coins list in CMC.

I am sure $scs will be one of the most profitable coin this years  2018

Some useful link:

https://www.scash.ml/

https://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

https://t.me/SpeedCashChat

https://discord.gg/xTfeqNd
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

For long term the most reliable project are still some of the most famous ones, like BTC, LTC, ETH and Waves.

Regarding new emerging coins or tokens, I suggest you to take a look at MYST and InvestFeed for long term.
That would be a nice suggestion . If you wanted to invest for long term you must choose those coin which bugger value today and more active coin like dumping and pumping by weeks or month so that you can conclude if you will release or not.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

ETH is indeed a top choice of altcoin investment, with good stability and also a high level of popularity then Etherum is a thing that must be invested by many people. Many investors are buying a lot of Etherum, they believe that ETH can earn a profit. I would also think like that because ETherum has a remarkable thing that is a huge market share in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Not only eth but there were also alts that may seem have a potential to succed in the future. Few examples of them are neo ,ripple , bitcoincash , etc.. ( just to name a few )  these coins were also promising just like eth and i guess we also need them in order to build a solid portfolio that can always assure a better profit. We can also add bitcoin as our short term investment aside from doing a long term investment alone. This is to ensure that we can oftenly get an income despite of waiting for too long on our alts to bear.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

For long term the most reliable project are still some of the most famous ones, like BTC, LTC, ETH and Waves.

Regarding new emerging coins or tokens, I suggest you to take a look at MYST and InvestFeed for long term.
That would be a nice suggestion . If you wanted to invest for long term you must choose those coin which bugger value today and more active coin like dumping and pumping by weeks or month so that you can conclude if you will release or not.
Indeed for the coin it is potentially but nowadays the development of ethereum platform I am sure also many of the coin that has potential as well. because the obvious concepts and the previous successful ico can be the reason we invest in their platforms or in their own ethereum
Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

I will be holding Speedcash SCS 1-3 years, depends on perspective. Now the price below $0,4, I believe it will grow to above $100. Why? Tiny supply below 500k and promising technology.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Bitcoin and ETH for me.
I think holding them for next two years will already bring huge amount of profit.
Then, if we holding longer, perhaps it will even bring more profit
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

I think there so many great altcoins on the market at the moment which are worth investing for long term e.g. EOS, Nano, Stellar, and Tron. They are all great altcoins recommended from many people.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

I prefer long-term investments to get more profits, if you want to earn profits in the short run you can invest in altcoin, because you trade with you will benefit in the short term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:59:50 AM

Major crypto project is the still most reliable for long-term investment. BTC, XMR, ETH, LTC, is what I am talking. But it actually depend on how long will you hols the coin. You might also want to consider some od the undervalued coin like ADA, NEO, NANO, etc.

ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

in fact, I always do long term for altcoins, does not rule out the possibility I got the loss, but I think you will get many chances of profit if you do for the long term

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

I recommend ethereum, ripple and NEO. Those three coins are now a good time to buy and I think that would be good for long-term investments as well.
Don't missed out bitcoin also since this is ideal for the long term investment aside from ethereum, ripple and NEO. Today is the best time to purchase those coins since it is very cheap now.
Totally agree with you. Today I read the news that software developers for bitcoin announced their plans to develop bitcoin and integrate it into different areas of our life. Therefore this year for bitcoin should be more interesting and progressive than in 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: