Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 1083 times)
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

I think the most important thing make a bounty campaign become a good bounty campaign to join is ICO project behind Smiley. If there are two bounty campaigns, the first one has very large amount of token spend for bounty but ICO project behind it is not really good and the second one has lower amount of token spend for bounty but has a great project behind so you think which one will be better? I can ensure that the second one will be the target of all bounty hunters Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

For all you have to say something important. That's all the package. The best program is actually Bounty. Here we get money so we do not get rid of Thanks ..
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

A good bounty program is dedicated to professional deploy of the project generally, within crypto society.It must be lead by experienced bounty manager who will closely develop bounty goals and cooperate with project developers.

Well bounty manager is one of the big factor why bounty hunters participate in a bounty because it would mean they already have a reputation of being trusted and pay the participants with what they work for. One should also look at the basis of the token distribution amount if it is fixed or depends on the token sale because it would be an advantage if it is fixed because even if the bounty will take a long time to finish, you know that you can receive the same amount of tokens compared to not being fixed and you can only receive a little amount as more people join the campaign.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

Since bounty programs are not a charity event... We all have high expectations for our own expected value.  Wink
The more value, the better program!

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

it seems that when talking about things like this everyone has different opinions, and I think that makes a good bounty program is when the manager can manage and provide the stake on time.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

in my opinion to make bounty program to be very nice and can be interesting is seen from the allocation of tokens that are given and viewed from the bounty manager, with bounty manager who is always active record all stake participants bounty campaign with timely will give a good impression and make the bounty program a good one.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

in my opinion to make bounty program to be very nice and can be interesting is seen from the allocation of tokens that are given and viewed from the bounty manager, with bounty manager who is always active record all stake participants bounty campaign with timely will give a good impression and make the bounty program a good one.
the forum has already created specific topics, where there are Bounty managers' ratings, which are provided by bounty hunters themselves. Of course, not always a successful choice of a Bounty company manager brings you good results of the company itself Bounty. Even managers are able to make mistakes.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

For me a good bounty is what can give us a fast payout, But surely we can not know it before bounty is finished, So in determining a good bounty I will see the history of bounty manager,
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

For me a good bounty is what can give us a fast payout, But surely we can not know it before bounty is finished, So in determining a good bounty I will see the history of bounty manager,
Just want to let you know, Bounty manager has nothing to do with the payout. It's all distributed from the DEV of that ICO. Bounty managers only manage bounty, then they will send the sheet to DEV

For all you have to say something important. That's all the package. The best program is actually Bounty. Here we get money so we do not get rid of Thanks ..
You are the one who didn't say any important on here.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...
As a bounty hunter, I also want to earn big moneys in participating on good and legit bounties. I think what makes a good bounty program better is there team that manage thier bounties because without them we bounty hunters can't have rewards, next is the amount allocated in the bounty programs , the higher the allocation, the higher amount of money can bounty hunters will earn, and the outcome of their ICO sale, if it is successful then there is a chance that the team will give bonuses to the bounty hunters.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

several thing makes a bounty good for example, team managers, good amount of money, fast payout, outcome of their ICO sale

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
tahn98

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

The good bounty program when they have a good support team and have a bounty of good management manager, In addition the ICO must also be appreciated,...
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

probably in terms of rewards and also offers we have made after working on the contract. as long as using the contract does not release a signature that was already approved from the beginning.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

For me a very profitable bounty program is a lesser participants with a promising project. We know that many participants will result lesser bounty rewards on the distribution time and sometimes it is not really worth it. That is why my strategy is to join bounty campaign with lesser people but great concept of the project.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

best bounty program depend on -
- first thing is for which ico bounty program launched , ico also must have a value , otherwise bounty is not worth .
- who is bounty manager
- response rate to queries by bounty hunters
- weekly updated stakes without any miss
- properly checking reports and works and then only give stakes
- clarity about all the bounties
- appropriate budget for each type of bounty
- timing / bounty period , if it is longer then budget also should be more
- etc etc

Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

first of all, bounty is better than others when that is a real project) good team and managers, guarantee of payment and the higher percent of total tokens the better!)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: