Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5069 times)
nhanmt

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

Crypto market are now so hard to compete due to so many similar ICOs that have been made everyday. This project seems have some features which is something useful in the company and  I think investors will probably like to know this more.
With recent legal management laws by authorities around the globe, it is harder and harder for scam ICOs to launch and get money from naive investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

Crypto market are now so hard to compete due to so many similar ICOs that have been made everyday. This project seems have some features which is something useful in the company and  I think investors will probably like to know this more.
With recent legal management laws by authorities around the globe, it is harder and harder for scam ICOs to launch and get money from naive investors.
Although such a law came out, scammers still enter the trust of users and receive investments from them, and then they wither away without a trace. And all the others who invested in the project in shock. And you can not do anything, it's still with impunity.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !
Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.

First of all the project owner or team have to give a very good explanation why the hell 1 Masternode 10.000 usd costs!  I see here just risky cryptocurrency invest management once they launch their project and invest the funds in any kind of platforms.

The problem is also;  I have seen some projects with Masternodes, where the terms and conditions changed everytime after market fluctuation and therewithal also the rewards from the blocks !

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !
Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.

First of all the project owner or team have to give a very good explanation why the hell 1 Masternode 10.000 usd costs!  I see here just risky cryptocurrency invest management once they launch their project and invest the funds in any kind of platforms.

The problem is also;  I have seen some projects with Masternodes, where the terms and conditions changed everytime after market fluctuation and therewithal also the rewards from the blocks !

The price of the Masternode is actually normal, sometimes people who are interested to get a masternode make a pool to be able to purchase one. It will have a high ROI if the coin is going to pump up.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

Although such a law came out, scammers still enter the trust of users and receive investments from them, and then they wither away without a trace. And all the others who invested in the project in shock. And you can not do anything, it's still with impunity.
Scammers are really everywhere. We cannot guarantee everything around us is legit or just a doing of those people that only wanted to scam. So the best thing we should do is to become more aware and think wisely to the we will able to make in this community where crypto currency runs. Not only here in this community but also in the real world.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Correct. Regardlesa on what law will be implemented anywhere, scammers will be scammers and they will still find ways on hiw to steal investors money so better be careful on choosing where to invest.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

we should always be careful when we talk about investments and scammers. Scammers will always be present in any business, and we must be very careful not to trust money to strangers.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

The project have a huge potential in the future by having their great features and platforms which may lead on their success in the future and im just hoping that the team may continue to strive for the success on this project and may competitive enough among others.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

The project have a huge potential in the future by having their great features and platforms which may lead on their success in the future and im just hoping that the team may continue to strive for the success on this project and may competitive enough among others.
Definitely. With the great teams which are very solid could be easier to have a success without any problem. Solidity is the number one of the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Definitely. With the great teams which are very solid could be easier to have a success without any problem. Solidity is the number one of the project.
I personally know nothing about this team of developers. To project connex I didn't see anything with their participation. So I won't begin to disprove or support your theory about deservedly eminent developers, we will look what will show us start of this platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Scammers are really everywhere. We cannot guarantee everything around us is legit or just a doing of those people that only wanted to scam. So the best thing we should do is to become more aware and think wisely to the we will able to make in this community where crypto currency runs. Not only here in this community but also in the real world.
To avoid deception and not to become the person from whom have stolen cryptocurrency it is necessary to follow the simple rules. Always check the real, specified on the official site contract address. Check also all other information if it is required, ask the developer and be reinsured.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

Conn3x coin should be prioritized by the investors while the current crypto market is still down. For sure this will be expensive someday when market also stabilizes.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Not really the people who are dumb enough to invest can invest if they dont ask for KYC. As long as the ico peeps dont reveal themselves they can get away
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Yes, the project has higher potential as well as possibilities to grow more in upcoming years because of its hardworking team and their innovative idea. If the team will consistently putting efforts in to the project then they will achieve their goal very soon.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Well we cannot predict what wlll happen to this ICO, But If they will show what they got and capable of I think that would be a great Idea for the ICO.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Good work.

Oh realy its very marvelouse to hear,that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.

Exactly, as time passes by the project getting developed and more supporters come. I'm just hoping that the team may able to pursue all the different difficulties that may encounter as I believe this project is great and have a potential in the future.

It's  great to hear that project is getting attention. This will help the project to gain more active followers and investors which will help the project to grow. I hope they tackle all obstacles with ease.
This is the result for having developed advanced technology like AI. A lot of people will surely engaged with Conn3x project because their product are really important now especially for the online business. And as we know, online job now are really demand not only in crypto world but in worldwide.

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.

It's good to hear that, now many people have trusted and supported the project. A great implication that the Conn3x have huge and massive supporters and investors. Hoping that this project will continue to pursue its purpose so that many investors will be captivated with the idea of the platform.
It's proper to say "many people have supported" rather than trusted. Anyways, with the current support shown by many people for Conn3x, surely it can boost the popularity of this project in the cryptomarket to be known and gain more support from future investors.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Well we cannot predict what wlll happen to this ICO, But If they will show what they got and capable of I think that would be a great Idea for the ICO.
Yes, if they have a table about their reach and number of Master Node already setup will motivated investors make decision to invest or not.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

I have interesting at this project but when i see Master Node is so huge amount for tiny investor like me to joinned Sad. I have plan to buy some of C3X only.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

That is really a good news to know such legal management laws are incorporated in our crypto currency world, if this could be eradicated every investor will not be scared to invest in any ICO as there will be no scams at the same time reviews and ratings do require a genuine feedback.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:12:52 AM

some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
I also strongly agree with what you are talking about, we must support each other without fooling each other. we all need trust in a business. certainly expect us all to succeed together without selfishness. with the launch of this project good luck and can run smoothly.
Agree with you too. If you desired that this project will be a successful then, the supporters must lend a hand in spreading out the information about this project in different channels such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
There’s quite a lot of competition out there. The team seems to be working hard for the project. We as supporters have a duty to help spread the platform. This one definitely needs it.
Yes i completely agreed with you.The team working very hard but still many of people don't know about this project so i think the devlopers have to promote this project as more as possible and it's also our duty to share this project.

The community can also help by writing informative and interesting blog articles or make video reviews on youtube. There are a lot of ways to contribute and spread the word in order to allow the devs to concentrate on their work.
Have many way to improve their community. Of course all is promotion program for make more investor. I only have curiously about plan for listing only.
Indeed. I really appreciate your decent opinion about listing this project on an exchange because this project need to be listed as soon as they can.

It should be thoroughly approached because listing on some scam exchange does not lend this project any credibility whatsoever.
The exchange cem is a real problem and I think the developer needs to study this pig very seriously. Recently, one of my tokens went to the Korean stock exchange, but I can not sell it. I do not have a Korean phone number.
Now that's scary. And you are right. The team should really study and read more updates about what's happening on the exchanges lately. They will start to be listed on exchanges by April 18 2018. Hope there will be no problem with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: