Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5068 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

I have interesting at this project but when i see Master Node is so huge amount for tiny investor like me to joinned Sad. I have plan to buy some of C3X only.
It's start price is 0.10 USD and the masternode 100,000 c3x required for masternode. Masternode gets paid of 80% block reward and the block size is 2MB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

I have interesting at this project but when i see Master Node is so huge amount for tiny investor like me to joinned Sad. I have plan to buy some of C3X only.
It's start price is 0.10 USD and the masternode 100,000 c3x required for masternode. Masternode gets paid of 80% block reward and the block size is 2MB.
Masternode support the infrastructure of Conn3x and ensure a constant value of stability. Conn3x aims to establish the most profitable masternode on the market at lunch time, to ensure quick the distribution. You can also do try for the affiliate program.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:23 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode      
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !
Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.

First of all the project owner or team have to give a very good explanation why the hell 1 Masternode 10.000 usd costs!  I see here just risky cryptocurrency invest management once they launch their project and invest the funds in any kind of platforms.

The problem is also;  I have seen some projects with Masternodes, where the terms and conditions changed everytime after market fluctuation and therewithal also the rewards from the blocks !

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.
rubrex

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:32:35 AM

The idea is very interesting. But looking at team members makes me cautious. I checked several developers and they are eather freelancers or have poor background or have no Linkedin profile linked. How you gonna implement all of these stuff?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:39:17 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode      
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !
Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.

First of all the project owner or team have to give a very good explanation why the hell 1 Masternode 10.000 usd costs!  I see here just risky cryptocurrency invest management once they launch their project and invest the funds in any kind of platforms.

The problem is also;  I have seen some projects with Masternodes, where the terms and conditions changed everytime after market fluctuation and therewithal also the rewards from the blocks !

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.
Yeah, I think you should reach the team through some other way because telegram group won't actually be helpful! A lot of people have joined the group so it might be difficult to get answers immediately.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:51:55 AM

Masternode      

if the team does not have an administrator in their chat telegrams, then they should at least keep in touch here with us, the followers of the Conn3x project. This can really greatly affect the development of the project in the future.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

The idea is very interesting. But looking at team members makes me cautious. I checked several developers and they are eather freelancers or have poor background or have no Linkedin profile linked. How you gonna implement all of these stuff?
Well, I don't think they have a poor background in their linkedin because I believe this is a legit project even if the developer was the first time making a project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

Well, I don't think they have a poor background in their linkedin because I believe this is a legit project even if the developer was the first time making a project.

Definitely, this is a legit project which can easily us to understand this great project by having their wonderful presentation. Hopefully this project will pursue which will lead by the dev to make some development on this project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
I also strongly agree with what you are talking about, we must support each other without fooling each other. we all need trust in a business. certainly expect us all to succeed together without selfishness. with the launch of this project good luck and can run smoothly.
Agree with you too. If you desired that this project will be a successful then, the supporters must lend a hand in spreading out the information about this project in different channels such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
There’s quite a lot of competition out there. The team seems to be working hard for the project. We as supporters have a duty to help spread the platform. This one definitely needs it.
Yes i completely agreed with you.The team working very hard but still many of people don't know about this project so i think the devlopers have to promote this project as more as possible and it's also our duty to share this project.

The community can also help by writing informative and interesting blog articles or make video reviews on youtube. There are a lot of ways to contribute and spread the word in order to allow the devs to concentrate on their work.
Have many way to improve their community. Of course all is promotion program for make more investor. I only have curiously about plan for listing only.
Indeed. I really appreciate your decent opinion about listing this project on an exchange because this project need to be listed as soon as they can.

It should be thoroughly approached because listing on some scam exchange does not lend this project any credibility whatsoever.
The exchange cem is a real problem and I think the developer needs to study this pig very seriously. Recently, one of my tokens went to the Korean stock exchange, but I can not sell it. I do not have a Korean phone number.
Now that's scary. And you are right. The team should really study and read more updates about what's happening on the exchanges lately. They will start to be listed on exchanges by April 18 2018. Hope there will be no problem with that.

I agree. Crypto price now is unpredictable because of what is happening. Conn3x should really research and study about the happenings. It is hard if the project will have a problem.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

Masternode      

if the team does not have an administrator in their chat telegrams, then they should at least keep in touch here with us, the followers of the Conn3x project. This can really greatly affect the development of the project in the future.
Yes. If they don't have admin that will assist to the investors and for the members of the community, maybe it can damaged the reputation of the project. And also, it can caused to the investors to be worried and possibly will leave and withdraw their investments. I hoped they will fixed this because this is an urgent matters that need to solved.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:56:46 AM

For me seeing the Conn3x updating their work for trade exchanges is a sign that this project is not gonna scam people, But let's wait what their platform can do in the future.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

For me seeing the Conn3x updating their work for trade exchanges is a sign that this project is not gonna scam people, But let's wait what their platform can do in the future.
Yes its realy a good indication mate. It just means that they have a goal to achieve because they are thinking ahead of the future regarding thier tokens listed on exchanges.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

The team might be a little inexperienced. We shouldnt wholly estimate that the project is a scam. Just wait a little see their behavior see what updates they bring out.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:48:43 AM

The team might be a little inexperienced. We shouldnt wholly estimate that the project is a scam. Just wait a little see their behavior see what updates they bring out.
Yes you are really right about that. Every project starts with nothing and just gain what they have now because of their efforts and potential to strive and remain strong to compete every competitors in their way to success. Just like what you have said, it is better that we should observe first than to give immediately our conclusions without knowing the whole project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

I did not see on what exchange the coin is already being sold? Or is the developer selling coins now? The price is certainly not low.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

Crypto market are now so hard to compete due to so many similar ICOs that have been made everyday. This project seems have some features which is something useful in the company and  I think investors will probably like to know this more.
With recent legal management laws by authorities around the globe, it is harder and harder for scam ICOs to launch and get money from naive investors.
I think everyday many laws are made but scammers are present & they will break the laws.But at now the main problem is the market.which can affect the ICO's.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

Masternode      

Such a senseless increase in participants seems to me to be of no use. I certainly like to receive coins for joining the telegraм, but why I do it I do not really understand.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

Masternode      

Such a senseless increase in participants seems to me to be of no use. I certainly like to receive coins for joining the telegraм, but why I do it I do not really understand.
That's the way how "Airdrop" works nowadays, they tend to increase there supporters by rewarding them with small amount of coins that is not profitable when you sell it on an exchange.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

I'm also worried that there is little information about the development team, and even it is not at all. And it is very unfortunate that there are no specific conditions for the creation of the project, for example, that all would register and fill out a questionnaire about themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: