Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5069 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
I also strongly agree with what you are talking about, we must support each other without fooling each other. we all need trust in a business. certainly expect us all to succeed together without selfishness. with the launch of this project good luck and can run smoothly.
Agree with you too. If you desired that this project will be a successful then, the supporters must lend a hand in spreading out the information about this project in different channels such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
There’s quite a lot of competition out there. The team seems to be working hard for the project. We as supporters have a duty to help spread the platform. This one definitely needs it.
Yes i completely agreed with you.The team working very hard but still many of people don't know about this project so i think the devlopers have to promote this project as more as possible and it's also our duty to share this project.

The community can also help by writing informative and interesting blog articles or make video reviews on youtube. There are a lot of ways to contribute and spread the word in order to allow the devs to concentrate on their work.
Have many way to improve their community. Of course all is promotion program for make more investor. I only have curiously about plan for listing only.
Indeed. I really appreciate your decent opinion about listing this project on an exchange because this project need to be listed as soon as they can.

It should be thoroughly approached because listing on some scam exchange does not lend this project any credibility whatsoever.
The exchange cem is a real problem and I think the developer needs to study this pig very seriously. Recently, one of my tokens went to the Korean stock exchange, but I can not sell it. I do not have a Korean phone number.

And now? Why do you need a Korean phone number? Can't you just withdraw them again and get back control over your tokens?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.
To the project Conn3x, every day a large number of people join, who see the advantages and great prospects in this project. I'm sure investors will not be disappointed in their investments.
It's a great news that many are interested in the project. It's a very nice that there are people who already see the good advantage of the project Conn3x. Atleast if many are aware about the good benefits of the project they can spread the news it helps project popularity rating.
Yes, exactly the project has higher ability to expand more in upcoming years. Many investors already joined the ico and most of them are looking forward to joining the ico. The project is so profitable investment. Investment in this ico will help you to make a huge profit in future.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.
To the project Conn3x, every day a large number of people join, who see the advantages and great prospects in this project. I'm sure investors will not be disappointed in their investments.
It's a great news that many are interested in the project. It's a very nice that there are people who already see the good advantage of the project Conn3x. Atleast if many are aware about the good benefits of the project they can spread the news it helps project popularity rating.
Yes, exactly the project has higher ability to expand more in upcoming years. Many investors already joined the ico and most of them are looking forward to joining the ico. The project is so profitable investment. Investment in this ico will help you to make a huge profit in future.
Indeed. Moreover, there already so many supporters in the project which going to make this project succeed and profitable in the future, I believe it because this is a great project I have ever seen.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

Indeed. Moreover, there already so many supporters in the project which going to make this project succeed and profitable in the future, I believe it because this is a great project I have ever seen.
Yes your statement is correct,also most of the support might be potential investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode      
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !
Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.

First of all the project owner or team have to give a very good explanation why the hell 1 Masternode 10.000 usd costs!  I see here just risky cryptocurrency invest management once they launch their project and invest the funds in any kind of platforms.

The problem is also;  I have seen some projects with Masternodes, where the terms and conditions changed everytime after market fluctuation and therewithal also the rewards from the blocks !

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

18,500 is way too much for this team can handle. That's maybe the reason why they do no longer respond in it since it is filled with unconstructive messages. Maybe you should find other channels other than their Telegram group like here in this thread to ask for an answer to your questions.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

They say 80% from the block reward for masternode. But do you already know how much is the ROI for each masternode? In my opinion 10k is really a big amount of money just to test the amount of the ROI you would get from this block reward.

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).
This project doesn't seem to have a main service, they want to invest in mining, cooparate coins and ICOs coin , loans for start ups, masternode and when you read their whitepaper you will find more services like Job exchange platforms !
Yes, actually i see at some project they only need $1k. I think the team should remake their MN requirements, they will get more investor than at this price.
I agree, many investors and supporters will doubt about the project when the requirement is to expensive and it is still not very known yet. Hope they gonna see the concern of the people.

First of all the project owner or team have to give a very good explanation why the hell 1 Masternode 10.000 usd costs!  I see here just risky cryptocurrency invest management once they launch their project and invest the funds in any kind of platforms.

The problem is also;  I have seen some projects with Masternodes, where the terms and conditions changed everytime after market fluctuation and therewithal also the rewards from the blocks !

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

18,500 is way too much for this team can handle. That's maybe the reason why they do no longer respond in it since it is filled with unconstructive messages. Maybe you should find other channels other than their Telegram group like here in this thread to ask for an answer to your questions.

Not true and not excuse, it's easy to reach that numbers by doing airdrop, and not all those member are active to say they can't handle them, there is only a bot that keep repeating " Hello X 😁 Do you want to have 100 free Conn3x Coins? Please check our pinned message. : " and when someone say something. he didn't find any one of the team that reply to him. It's totally a mess.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

Masternode     

100,000 C3X to set up a masternode is very expansive for project that  not well known and has no reputation yet, even if you get C3X with 90% bonus, it will cost you $10000 ( 100,000 C3X time 0.10 $).

First of all the project owner or team have to give a very good explanation why the hell 1 Masternode 10.000 usd costs!  I see here just risky cryptocurrency invest management once they launch their project and invest the funds in any kind of platforms.

The problem is also;  I have seen some projects with Masternodes, where the terms and conditions changed everytime after market fluctuation and therewithal also the rewards from the blocks !

Not true and not excuse, it's easy to reach that numbers by doing airdrop, and not all those member are active to say they can't handle them, there is only a bot that keep repeating " Hello X 😁 Do you want to have 100 free Conn3x Coins? Please check our pinned message. : " and when someone say something. he didn't find any one of the team that reply to him. It's totally a mess.

For me to solved this problem. They need to put a community which will interact with the members to answers all their questions. by putting a bot in telegram group, it can't gain any respect with the project. The people may think about it as the project don't care with the member.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

I also believe that this project only has a good future ahead many have invested already in the project and many more to come will be investing in the project. The project will surely be successful in the near future and I hope many people take advantage of this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:07 AM

I also believe that this project only has a good future ahead many have invested already in the project and many more to come will be investing in the project. The project will surely be successful in the near future and I hope many people take advantage of this.

Yes, this project really have good features that a lot of investors will be attracted to join. I really hope that conn3x ico will be successful in the coming weeks or months. Good luck to the team.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

The idea is very interesting. But looking at team members makes me cautious. I checked several developers and they are eather freelancers or have poor background or have no Linkedin profile linked. How you gonna implement all of these stuff?

Well, I think they need updates and improvements from their team. I am not judgemental but it's also a good idea that all the teams from Conn3x are legit and professional to ensure that the project is in good hands.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

Well, I just really hope that this project can fulfill all their plans and goals in the near future and also hoping that they will have many supporters and investors that will help this project to reach their goals.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

Pre-sale started with 90% Bonus! which is very huge discount and according to your website pre-sale sold out, I see now there is only one option for you, and this option is to keep the same price during all stage, because I don't any one will buy with different price since people that got it that got with 90% Bonus will just wait for exchange to dump the price.
You should have started with reasonable bonus like 45%.

I agree, 90% bonus really are very attracting that is why pre-sale sold out immediately, but let's see what will happen to this project when it reaches the market and listed in some exchanges, I have a feeling that many will dump the coins immediately. I hope this will not happen.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:10 AM

Pre-sale started with 90% Bonus! which is very huge discount and according to your website pre-sale sold out, I see now there is only one option for you, and this option is to keep the same price during all stage, because I don't any one will buy with different price since people that got it that got with 90% Bonus will just wait for exchange to dump the price.
You should have started with reasonable bonus like 45%.

I agree, 90% bonus really are very attracting that is why pre-sale sold out immediately, but let's see what will happen to this project when it reaches the market and listed in some exchanges, I have a feeling that many will dump the coins immediately. I hope this will not happen.
Yes, of course, we can waiting for this project when they get listing. Actually, i see maybe we will missing the chance to gain huge profit, but stably and carefully is my goal at investing.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

Masternode     

For me to solved this problem. They need to put a community which will interact with the members to answers all their questions. by putting a bot in telegram group, it can't gain any respect with the project. The people may think about it as the project don't care with the member.
Yeah. Putting only bot in telegram channel will not enough to attract people or investors. They must provide a qualified person that can deal with customer's attitude and always be ready in answering some questions except to those question that is below on the belt.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

And now? Why do you need a Korean phone number? Can't you just withdraw them again and get back control over your tokens?

Most korean exchanges ask for a korean phone number to withdraw or trade on their exchange, that's why you'll need a korean partner to help you out
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

Most korean exchanges ask for a korean phone number to withdraw or trade on their exchange, that's why you'll need a korean partner to help you out
This could be one of thier KYC requirements to thier customers. Hopefully they jist ask for personal phone numbers regardless if the member is from Korea or not.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

In that case, those who has no Korean friend will end up nothing. Also, people would actually avoid in this kind of procedure due to so hassle to enter this kind of crypto.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
That's sound not good because telegram group is made to discuss about this platform & their progress.I think manger should pay attention here & make the telegram useful.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

Let's hope that what you believe would become true in order for this project to continue its development. We know investors are now so hard to be attracted due to some ICOs are only making funds and then would definitely scam their clients. I am hoping the team in this project will be seriously continue to develop their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: