Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1898 times)
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

I think its better to HODL. As there is long way for CC to go. Although people have earned huge profit on daily trading. choice is entirly on u.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

I prefer to hodl because no time for trading. I wish have time to trade but unfortunately no. Trading is more profitable than hodling.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
It's largely depends on the individual and the kind of crypto he/she holds. If the he aims at holding it for a considerable longer period of time for higher returns, then he/she wouldn't sell even though price might be rising. Again, if an investor speculates future price increase of a particular coin, he would want to wait for sometime before to generate more returns on such coins instead of selling it now
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

I hold  my crypto for long term, I sometimes trade it though. depending on the coin, I sometimes stake and set up master nodes too. there are too many things to do with crypto actually. Grin
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

my crypto will keep become my own asset, just HOLD it month by month, just want to see it become my passive income
if just i want to get out from cypto then i will use all my money from crypto to build a little shop or cafe
noideacoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

I hold it and wait. Buy more, sell when prices are low in panic, then repeat.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Maybe you can hold the coin in a few months first Because in every trade there are two possibilities including loss and profit So if the exchange rate is in decline automatically traders are encouraged to always be patient and do not need to panic about the problem That is excessive.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Before you start trading or investing, first study these topics. If there is no knowledge and no methodology, then there is no need to commit chaotic and meaningless actions on exchanges
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

Mining for only those who have really huge budget to get most of the coin but to think that mining bitcoin is not really worth again since the payout and your electricity cost is really having huge gap. But if you are mining other coin which is like new altcoin then may be it still worth, like gambling as well, mine it and be pumped or mine it then be dumped

The best way is still do the trading as well to increase your capital, other than that is just some addition. So if you can earn it everyday then you must be getting good profit now
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference,
I hold and trade. Don't day trade just because your friend told you so but you can also try it out but if you don't have enough time to day trade, you can buy and hold then sell just like what you do with bitcoin.

I'm new though.
If you're new how come you did ending up you mine bitcoin? Newbies that entered to mining without proper knowledge and isn't aware of the risk they are taking will end up selling their rigs.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:12 PM

Obviously invested it and what do the community do in the cryptocurrency is hold because this is the best way to get a big profit in this platform so i guess it is jist a normal thing to do but i guess if you are not a long term holder of any cryptocurrency dont try to hold your token because the price will surely go down and if you are not pacient you might panic sell.
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

For now, i just HODL. I make some small trades and investments but that is just because I want to get some satisfaction until big boom. Reading tons of news, trying to find if there is something new. I don't want to panic about Bitcoin price because for me that is absolutely normal.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

Ya. You already answered your question  Cheesy. Its all up to you. But mining is costly no? Electricity sucks so i wont prefer mining if i were you. Trading also is good but you have to be experienced in trading. If you dont know the behavior of the market then i dont think trading will be profitable. I participate in bounty campaigns and i am also paid in crypto. Sometimes bitcoin, sometimes altcoins and i need to play  them in my hands, wait for the better days (better prices). Smiley

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

depending on the situation, I personally hold some crypto and some other crypto I do some trade, that too if I have enough time to be able to do it
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

of course you just have to do with your altcoins or cryptos just hold the wait until the price encrease and earn some money.
but most of them use their altcoin in trade to earn money too quickly

Yes, we used our cryptocurrency in trading because day by day their value also change like bitcoin. They also doesnt have fixed value depends on the demand of it. By trading you will earn depend also tobthe altcoins that has a high value, but it was risky as well because you are not sure about it. You need to be careful everytime you do trading.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

I have some altcoin that I bought at ATH, I think if I sell it will lose big. I'd better hold it until the price returns higher than the purchase price. because I'm sure the price will come in the next few months. but it requires extra great patience. and getting better for control in the trade
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

I exchange it into cash and buy everything I want with them because this is better for me than keeping it in the wallet for a long time. Also there aren't almost any shops online( oflline there is none of them) where I can spend my bitcoin to buy things that i want and even if there would exist shops to accept bitcoin the fees would be very high so still, it is better to exchange it in fiat and buy what you need and want
Cisumacoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Right now I just hold my crypto because now you can see for yourself that the price of coins is now down and it's not very good if we trade now.
besides that I am also working to add my coins to multiply because if I just wait for the price of coins to rise I think we are wasting precious time.
while swimming drinking water is more suitable than you just swim waiting for a big ship, than you wait for bitcoin prices go up then work to increase the number of coins in your wallet.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

I just hold bitcoin for a long term because i believe it has a good future. Then i do trading for some of my altcoins,buy low ,sell high. But i still need to learn more while doing trading because if you don't know and you have no knowledge about trading there is a possibility to lose your coins.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

HODL is the only ultimate way, though "HODL" sometimes gives saturated effects. If you are still able to make a buy, why don't you buy it?...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: