Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1891 times)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

I trade and hold with the crypto i have. But i divide it is bitcoin for long-term hold and altcoin for trading.
Although not so much profit from altcoin trading as i'm new in trading too. But i'm very enjoy doing both of these things until now. The increase continued during the time i joined the world of trading, the beginning of the year i get a 25% profit from trading and it's a satisfaction of its own.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

im getting my every coin and token from bounty campaign (work), i dont do any invesment or using any capital. so ill keep calm for now to hodl all of my coin until the market price recover. dont be greedy and dont become panic seller, because its just make the market even worse. im just feel this decline price is time to take a break and rest, so i can focus to my college life while waiting the market price rise again
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
I do trade and additionally hold. I generally attempt to hold my bounty coins however airdrop coins I normally sold when they pumped up. Then again at some point in the event that I see cost is great I offer my 10℅ coins and hold 90℅ for long term. I don't accept to offer all coins without a moment's delay. I think day trading isn't simple until and unless you have a decent information of the market else you can do long-term trading and on the off chance that you are reliable in trading then you can attempt day trading.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

I will use the crypto I have to build the dream of a beautiful and bright future with my family and my parents.
I will try to always give some of the Rizki I have for the poor and the orphans ..
popoyuyun

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

I want to hold my crypto for my future .Because thos parson is more intelligent who think his future.Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency.
I want buy some of bitcoin  now .Because bitcoin price is so small now and we know that hold is gold every time.So i want to hold it.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

I do not anything, I just hold them to get earning and Traded in some exchanges too
crypto is an asset for the investment, you can get a profit for your investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

It depends on every individual's preference. You should assess how much risk you can take and be self-aware of your strategy on how to manage your investments. I suggest you should try both and see for yourself which of the two is more profitable. Although, hodling has a higher probability that your investment will grow and be profitable in the long run, when it comes to trading, it has thrill and excitement.
giorgos420

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Most the time , i was holding them because i do believe that they will fly to the moon in the future but i still hope that day is happening....
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

It depends to the holder of crypto or it's crypto itself. If the value of what you hold is high, then sell it. Or if low, hold for a while. I think they has a future.
Or the holders, want to do for their crypto.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

There are a lot of things that you can do in the cryptocurrencies you can earn. These are the things that I'm doing with my crypto. There could be times that I may be able to trade it into another crypto, and just hodl. Or buy a new gadget. Or support my family. Cryptocurrency is very flexible.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

I strongly agree with your friends who want to give you good news for you, I also still not long in bitcoin but my friend also said the same thing do trade but I am still at the bounty level and have to work hard.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

The main purposed of my tokens is mainly for daily trading to earn profit , Some tokens are used on staking. I used crypto because I want to have a profit each day to survive my daily life as a normal not rich nor poor person.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

The choice of what to do with your bitcoin should be your decision after trying the available options.  I am holding good part of my crypto currencies and tokens, but sometimes I sell some parts when I have urgent need for cash. I am also using some of them to buy other newly launched altcoins.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

I want to trade with coins and tokens that I hold. Most of the time I'm just trying to increase my current holdings with trade. It's less risky in this way, because you'll end up with a coin / token you already feel comfortable with holding on or you end up with Bitcoin.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

I make money of it because that is what the cryptos really about making money and making it in much convenient way. I am very thankful that i knew the bitcoins and all he cryptos because it gives me a source of income. And compared to any work it doesn't take that much time costuming so you can always fo that in your spare time while having a school. Because i am a student  and i am proud to say that i am gaining profita in this thing.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

Yes personal preference matters also. If you wouldn't like what you are doing then expect that the result isn't anything so good. It is better if you have  the skill on that area so that you really know what to do. But don't close your mind to suggestions or options. What isn't so known might give you the opportunities that you might need. Experience it before dismissing such idea.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

I invest it to other altcoins to gain more profit even if its small profit, and I do try trading investing to ICO's and many more.  Also I buy things that i want gadgets clothes and many things. Also I buy gifts for my relatives and I help other who in need. I donate some of my money to the charity. I like helping other who are really in need and also i'm saving up for my emergency funds. you know for emergency purposes.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:18 AM

Mine and hodl will provide you a sure profit, less risk and less efforts. Daily trading is high risk if you are not used to it. If you have plenty of free time and wants to involve in daily trading I think it is better for you to study first about how to trade and when you are confident enough just start with a small amount first and see it for yourself if it is beneficial to you.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

Since I haven't enough time to pursue trading, I prefer to hold my coins intead. Hodling is less risky but it will take weeks, months or even years before you earn profit from it. I have several cryptocurrencies in my possession and all of them are solid coins with potential to grow more in the long term. If you are planning to hold a coin for long term investment then take time to research it first before you going to buy.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

If you can do mining, hold and trading at the same time it will be better and more profitable. But keep in mind, as a beginner in trading, do it slowly, little by little. Do not be greedy. Learn when the trade is needed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: