Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:48:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1898 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
I'm still New on this technology, i buy a few and observe how the market performs. I'm hoping I can earn in bounty to add and start my trading session. I think trading will be more profitable, I just need to get some knowledge.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

I sell it when the price goes up and buy it back when the price goes down I use to trade for profit Roll Eyes
It is good also to do with your crypto atleast buy at cheap price and the usuall sell when rise. This is the normal thing to do when trading crypto as for us to earned profit in trading. As for me holding coin that I see a lot of potential then selling of a total enough profit.
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.

Nothing with zero risk in the world. If we put our fund in risky to get more chance to gain unlimited profit, why not?
I will be happy to do that. Only thing i have to do is trading with afford money no more.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.

Nothing with zero risk in the world. If we put our fund in risky to get more chance to gain unlimited profit, why not?
I will be happy to do that. Only thing i have to do is trading with afford money no more.
Now Im just learning things about trading my initial crypto to have a knowledge and perfectly know about trsding on crypto in order if I want to trade my crypto in a bigger value i know the steps in how to timing because its all about our knowledge in doing that kind of situation.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

I mainly keep hold my crypto currency because right now the prices of of the coin which i have in my wallet, is very less. And they will of good price in few months. So i right now i am holding them and will start trading after sometime.

Kenneth.Wise

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Buy. Send to ledger nano S. HODL.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

I prefer to keep bitcoins in the long term and advise you, especially considering that you are new. Trading is a profitable business, but very risky.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

The safest way to work with bitcoin is to buy it and not to touch it. Not to be exposed to the risks of trading on the stock exchange and not to panic when the market turns red. Then you are guaranteed to make a profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

As most investors, I prefer investments in the long term, because they are the most profitable and safe.

ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

Now There is a lot of crypto-currency on which you can earn. But from my point of view, it's better to earn on bitcoins ..
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

After quitting mining, I have dived very deep into trading. I find it the most exciting business I have ever had. And yes, some of the coins are held.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

if the trade must be patient and have to wait if our merchandise does not sell yes we have to open it again tomorrow until our merchandise sold and we can try many markets where we will sell and high value but we must be careful to bring our coin in market fear market non active or scam
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

It depends on every individual's preference. You should assess how much risk you can take and be self-aware of your strategy on how to manage your investments. I suggest you should try both and see for yourself which of the two is more profitable. Although, hodling has a higher probability that your investment will grow and be profitable in the long run, when it comes to trading, it has thrill and excitement.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

I used to sell it immediately once it reaches higher than ICO price but when it is still low I prefer holding it and wait for the right time to sell it. I do trading once I've sell those cryptos into ethereum or bitcoin for greater chance of profit.
David Van

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

I bought the coin and I kept them for the investment, I picked a good number of coin and bought them, each time the price fell I bought more, Now I have no intention of selling them
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

In my country there is not much I can do with my cryptocurrency in fact I have yet to see a single store accepting bitcoin as a form of payment and at the rate things are going I'm not sure I'm going to see one anytime soon, even stores that sell computer parts and other stuff related to technology do not accept bitcoin and that is very disappointing so right now I'm just holding.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

I believe that trading is a lot of work, responsibility and risks.If you do not have information about trading on the stock exchange, and why the coins grow and fall, then you will not stand it . And another important factor is time. It takes a lot of time to develop to trading, keep this in mind.
Salemmia

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

i think my cryptoa is like secondary income, i can get some money with trading and doing some campaign in bitcoin forum and the market. so i think i love about my crypto. and i think the price of my crypto is not matter
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

I hold it and wait. Buy more, sell when prices are low in panic, then repeat.
Just hold your bitcoin now if you have money buy more coins now, hold and invest and wait for a months and your effort will gain in high profitable income to make you successful and financially secure in the future.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

Right now i hold my bitcoin and wait till its value regain its strength. If you have an extra you can buy some more coins and hold it until its price will soar again to its peak for your own benefit and advantage.
Holding a bitcoin is a good decision if the value is dipped, we know the value is unpredictable sometimes up and down. Hold your coins and patient to wait until it will rise up to get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: