Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1895 times)
DIYTube
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

I mine crypto to pay the bills. I keep trying to put some away but every single month it seems that I need to cash it all in to pay the bills. Back in December I started buying GPUs in hopes of getting enough to cover our total cost of living. Have 40 various GPUs now. If crypto goes back up, maybe I can start saving some for the future.

DIY Tube Video Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

I make investments and also trade, but if I trade I see first the condition of the market, if the market is quiet again I stop trading, but if my market starts again. that's my way of earning money in Cryptocurrencency. actually a lot of ways, but I am also busy working in the office. so I have to be able to for the time between my work at the office, and my job hunting money in Cryptocurrency World.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

I only trade with coins and tokens that I hold. Most of the time I just try to increase my current holdings with trading. It is less risky this way, because you will either end up with a coin/token you are already comfortable with holding or you end up with Bitcoin.
Like this i am also use my coins for trading. Mainly i earn crypto to fulfill my needs and requirements. So i earn it through several ways like signature campaign, mining, trading and some time gambling also. In this digital world many  businesses and merchants using Bitcoin for trading,so i use my coins to buy my stuffs from them. I also used my crypto for investment, i know it is risky but effective too. I also store some of my Bitcoin for my future use. I know its price will be increase in future then it will be helpful to me.  Wink
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

Of course, everything depends on personal preferences. Try it, why not. If you have analytical skills and an understanding of the market, then with the advent of experience everything will turn out.
calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

It actually depends on what you prefer. I like to invest and hold bitcoin for quite a long time until such time that its value has gone high. I'll just keep holding my coins so that I could maximize the profit that I could earn.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

By looking at the current market situation. In my opinion, trading is a better way than to wait. Because by trading we can use the time to seek profit. A little gain, better than to be confused about the current unstable situation.

daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

I do trade as well as hold. I always try to hold my bounty coins but airdrop coins I usually sold when they pumped up. On the other hand sometime if I see price is good I sell my 25℅ coins and hold 75℅ for long term. I don't believe to sell all coins at once. I think day trading is not easy until and unless you have a good knowledge of the market otherwise you can do long-term trading and if you are consistent in trading then you can try day trading.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Looks like you are more knowledgeable in mining than trading but mining compare to day trading is I guess more profitable is day trading because it depends on how big you invested in,big investment big profit not like mining I think you can only mine small mount.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

Now those who at least have a little knowledge of the analyst of trading - hold their coins, because they understand the situation and are waiting.
Selling is the action of panicking people.
I treat myself to the first kind.
DIYTube
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

Looks like you are more knowledgeable in mining than trading but mining compare to day trading is I guess more profitable is day trading because it depends on how big you invested in,big investment big profit not like mining I think you can only mine small mount.

I have dipped my hand into day trading as well when the conditions are good. I am a much more cautious trader though and only make a move when it is sure. I like to use the mining profits rather than real cash. If you make more, great. If you lose, it doesnt hurt so bad.

Been studying margin trading but you need a lot to make it worth your time.

Mining can be quite profitable depending on the market and the number of rigs.

DIY Tube Video Community
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

i hold all of them in my papper wallet. I increase amount of it day by day by tradein Bitrex and Binance exchange. I think this is a good time to you collect many crypto wih a "GOOD price". Please work hard and REMEMBER use DCA and cutloss when you trade
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

I trade to other crypto which i think more profitable.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

If you are content with what you are able to mine and you want to depend on only mining then its right to hold but if you are someone who wants more then you can do trading.  It is important to note that the trading unlike holding, comes with a higher risk. Like you personally said, its personal preference so just follow your own interests.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Hold it for the remaining time  and sell it for hing price. Im a much more cautious trader though and only make a move when it is sure. I like to use the mining profits rather than real cash.  guess more profitable is day trading because it depends on how big you invested in,big investment big profit not like mining I think you can only mine small mount. I always try to hold my bounty coins but airdrop coins I usually sold when they pumped up. Buying during the downfalls and selling whenever the price is high might be an easy thing but is really profitable due to the market volatility.
PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

I invest those potential altcoin and hold bitcoin. I don't mine but i buy. For the altcoins, i will invest and after gaining profit i will reinvest in other altcoin using the profit i earn. I will not add any fiat for my crypto investment.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

At first we bought bitcoin and waited for the price to go up. After a few weeks we learned how to trade and we have been trading since. And now we also do campaign sigs for additional income

sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

I basically prefer to keep coins for a long time.  I only use trading when I have free time.  Of course, sometimes I check my portfolio, and sell coins that are not very promising in my opinion.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

I mainly buy and hold my crypto currencies. Doing day trading requires good trading skills. If you have the skills and experience, it is a good way to earn money. If not, it is better to just hold your coins or learn about day trading first.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

Hold is certainly good, but active trading is much more profitable, but the risks are increasing. Work in trade is much more, you need to actively monitor the signals
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

Holding is a safe option, but some professional traders don't like it, they want to play with the market and now is the time to earn big money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: