Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1898 times)
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

As an individual, I would just join the bounty to get tokens and then sell the Token at high rates to make a profit. Purely just hodl, not trade Smiley)) Because I find myself not enough experience and knowledge to be able to trade successfully. My friends also trade and almost lost money. So I only breed and sell when cryptos get high profits only.

Shogun1011

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

Lol...traded for a little bit when I first started, but realized i'm not the best at trading.  Now I just hodl.  Would like to start mining someday though.... if miners got more energy efficient
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Currently I mainly use the number of crypto that I have to invest. Particularly for bitcoin I can convert to cash in my country so that I can buy the things I need to use. The exchange of crypto with other assets is very easy so I feel very satisfied that I have invested in a very practical financial market.
I keep holding some of it in my wallet. I also sell some especially when I need to buy new things that I need. I liied holding my crypto especially when I see changes on its price everyday because by that sometimes it increase more its price so when I sell it I get more profit. Only bitcoin was the crypto currency that I invested because it was easy to convert into fiat.
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

For now i'm just holding it and waiting for the right time to sell, i'm searching for the good online bitcoin trading to increase my profit in bitcoin.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.

I really agree with you mate as a newbie is risky to invest in trading need to learn a lot how to become trader before intering the difficult way of job as trader's, investing in ico are nice way to start crypto but take note before you can invest in ico read learn how its work. try to read and learn I am hero.

Veterock

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

Frankly, I'm afraid to trade on the exchange because my friend lost a lot of money when the adrenaline swept over him. So i just hold crypto and wait))
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

That is a very nice one question, And as every one knows that crypto is a digital currency that is acceptable all over the world and secondly we need to know the value of the particularly crypto you have, before making used of it, for example btc current price is simply means is the best time to invest and hold it for a wide with a time the prize we appreciate and then we get sell and make cool cash, and used to buy valuable materials like house, car etc
tuikindu

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

Prioritizing how to profit from passwords depends on the user.

Some people are very good at trading and are very sensitive to the market. These people are very few.

Most people are good at holding and trading long term.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

you can do many things with your crypto such as investing.
i am investing using my ethereum in ICO. you can invest with bitcoin too.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I hold on it til the price of bitcoin goes up. Some of it i spend, i mean i will incash but not all my crypto. Specially this days since bitcoin is not that high.  As much as posible i save it and wait for the right moment. I plan to do trading soon but not enough yet.
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
most of them are all using their altcoin within the trade to earn money too quickly then often take the wrong path. whereas if you want to invest into his other alcoin necessarily have to be patient and keep always keep within any sesempit nyan. It's like my own personal experience.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

True, it depends from person to person whether he wants to do day trading and earn small percentage of earnings each day of whether he wants to buy and hold crypto or whether he wants to mine crypto. The decision varies from person to person. Although you can also do all of the three above or atleast two of them if you are crypto enthusiasts.

I sometimes do day trades and sometimes I just buy and hold cryptos for long term. I have divided my investment as 30% for day trading and 70% for long term holdings.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

I think it really depends on the needs of every bitcoin owner. Some people hold for long term profit, while others trade for fast profit. I also hold mostly of my bitcoins but if I have the urge to buy something, I usually sell some to fulfill my needs and wants
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

Usualy i was holding my crypto for long term trading but if i badly needed my coins i will surely sell it i love holding crypto in my wallet watching your money grow from time to time.

88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

still waiting for my crypto.. looking forward to
endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

Currently I mainly use the number of crypto that I have to invest. Particularly for bitcoin I can convert to cash in my country so that I can buy the things I need to use. The exchange of crypto with other assets is very easy so I feel very satisfied that I have invested in a very practical financial market.
I think joining the cryptocurrency world is one of the most right things to do in my life, it makes my finances free, and I do not need to do something for money that I do not like or do not want to do.
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

You should be th one to decide on how go about with your crypto, of course listening to advise would not hurt also. But maybe in the long run.
Anyway, I prefer to hold my coins and never panic no matter what. After all, this are my investments, and this came from my money that I can afford to lose.

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

I use my crypto for investment. with crypto, I get a second job to supplement my income each month. if it has got a lot of crypto, I will use to buy my primary needs.

Johnny134

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

I guess people mainly use crypto as a store of value / speculation and trading. I use crypto mainly for trading, and try not to cash out unless i REALLY need fiat.

P.S: Anyone who wants to get into trading, don't be stupid like i was first time i did it and trade with like more than 5 % of your portfolio , or you're going to lose everything.

P.S2: If you want to get into leverage trading , don't. You're better off donating your money.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

Well its an individual decision to me what I normally do is to trade, I sell when the price is up and buy when fall. And I also invest in new ICOs and alt coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: