Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

I still don't get if they gonna deploy their own blockchain in the future or they will just keep going on Ethereum's blockchain forever

As far as I understood they plan an own blockchain in the future. But correct me if I am wrong.

You are right. they are using Ethereum's blockchain to collect the necessary funds like EOS and few others did. Later they will move on to their own blockchain.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

this project has nothing to do with the ARK blockchain,
they're probably in the wrong thread here.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

We live in an an era of no information security, and we prefer to sell data to really need consumers,  not stolen by unscrupulous website
unfortunately, it is true that in our time there is no more privacy, therefore, why let the big companies use our data as they please to profit from them and not to sell them to companies like biotron to make a personal profit?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

I still don't get if they gonna deploy their own blockchain in the future or they will just keep going on Ethereum's blockchain forever

As far as I understood they plan an own blockchain in the future. But correct me if I am wrong.

You are right. they are using Ethereum's blockchain to collect the necessary funds like EOS and few others did. Later they will move on to their own blockchain.

In the WP they say they will consider it but it's not decided.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

We live in an an era of no information security, and we prefer to sell data to really need consumers,  not stolen by unscrupulous website
unfortunately, it is true that in our time there is no more privacy, therefore, why let the big companies use our data as they please to profit from them and not to sell them to companies like biotron to make a personal profit?

Thats in interesting idea. I really like it. Would give all my data to a big company if i can make profit out of it
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?

We plan to have strong referral program during user acquisition campaign. Stay tuned for more info.

I don't like to use other project names Sphere did that referral system, I dont know whether they happy or not with the results but if you are planning to use referral programs you should be aware of multiple accounts. Multiple accounts can mislead you about your customer base. I just want to warn you:)

First of all, sphere is social media project and they are bragging about they have lots of users which most of them are referral airdrop users.

Second, they won't do a referral airdrop they will make a referral campaign which only pays someone invested. It is way different than referral airdrop. It won't make sense to make multiple accounts cause it doesn't pay for accounts.

Thanks for the information my friend, i understood it as a referral airdrop which is clearly wrong.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

Thats in interesting idea. I really like it. Would give all my data to a big company if i can make profit out of it

I like the idea that the data will not only be collected but also analyzed in a way that makes it useful for companies. I think no competitor does this.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Merited by kraterion (2)

I don't think it's a good idea to sell all of your private data to companies but sadly, it's true that there is no privacy these days as everything can be accessed and data collection companies sell your data so I would want to see how this will go.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to sell all of your private data to companies but sadly, it's true that there is no privacy these days as everything can be accessed and data collection companies sell your data so I would want to see how this will go.

Companies can get those in some ways whether we sell them or not, I search sth. to buy in google, after that all my social media(instagram, facebook vs) shows me some ads about the search i made.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

Companies can get those in some ways whether we sell them or not, I search sth. to buy in google, after that all my social media(instagram, facebook vs) shows me some ads about the search i made.

Yeah, google collect the data from us and use it to get profit. This practice is good for them and give nothing to us.
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:54:10 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:15:01 AM by Biotron.io

Roll Eyes
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

Thanks, we are still studing the project to understand more about it. As of now, your proj seems to be pretty solid and worked out. I like the opportunities opened for you because of your idea.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

great ! I would love this, it will bring your coin to many people
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

That's exactly the point. When they would get my data anyways, why not get some money for it and profit from it.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*lk3AT71VbRtGV1n4LvXWUQ.jpeg

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley
I do not believe that it is necessary to prevent the theft of personal data that is stored in one place. This will be a favorite place for hackers who want to profit.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles

Yes, it's always good to see the team members experience and track record, it increases potential investors' confidence in the team.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: