Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

I would like to know if Biotron has processes in place to prevent users from faking their own data. If the endresult is users selling their data directly to interested parties, i can imagine some users who will try to fake some data to appear more valuable to the interested parties.

similarly to the KYC process the data you provide will need to be verified before entering the system i assume, otherwise the whole concept fall.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

I would like to know if Biotron has processes in place to prevent users from faking their own data. If the endresult is users selling their data directly to interested parties, i can imagine some users who will try to fake some data to appear more valuable to the interested parties.

similarly to the KYC process the data you provide will need to be verified before entering the system i assume, otherwise the whole concept fall.

I am sure there will be a lot of fake data out there since people tend to trick the system all the time but some preventive measures will be in place to minimize fraud for sure.

Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

Thanks, we are still studing the project to understand more about it. As of now, your proj seems to be pretty solid and worked out. I like the opportunities opened for you because of your idea.
Thank you very much for your support Wink
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

I am sure there will be a lot of fake data out there since people tend to trick the system all the time but some preventive measures will be in place to minimize fraud for sure.

It is part of the process of growth, finding system weakness and fixing it for further security. Some project even pay to find their security loopholes.
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

great ! I would love this, it will bring your coin to many people
Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles
You can find linked profiles directly into the blog.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Really interesting to see the biotron team, I think team member are competent and serious. Its pretty important for that kind of project, where developpement skills will be needed to make the project a sucess.
Yes, as I see, biotron has a solid team that consist of people who are competent in their respective fields. This is the main capital for success.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Really interesting to see the biotron team, I think team member are competent and serious. Its pretty important for that kind of project, where developpement skills will be needed to make the project a sucess.
Yes, as I see, biotron has a solid team that consist of people who are competent in their respective fields. This is the main capital for success.

The team is usually the most important aspect of a start up so I appreciate it that they have posted this introduction.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*lk3AT71VbRtGV1n4LvXWUQ.jpeg
Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles
Here are some more information about the team with the LinkedIn profiles:
https://medium.com/biotron/meet-the-biotron-team-b6ba4786b6cd
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

thank you for sharing this. looking at their linked in profiles i think that they are pretty professional and could manage this project pretty well in the future.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

it seems they are more than qualified to make this happen  Grin i see some big company name as well

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.

Is there a statement how high the profits are for users who give their data? Like how big is the share of the profit for such data.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. The profits can’t be too small or else people won’t bother with it.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.

Is there a statement how high the profits are for users who give their data? Like how big is the share of the profit for such data.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. The profits can’t be too small or else people won’t bother with it.

I wold indeed be interesting to know what amounts of money are possible. I guess it will be a couple of dollars per day at most but it would be some nice and steady passive income.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

I wold indeed be interesting to know what amounts of money are possible. I guess it will be a couple of dollars per day at most but it would be some nice and steady passive income.

Well some dollars a day would indeed be a nice passive income for users, but somehow I can't believe it will be that high. But would be nice to hear something about it from the devs.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

Well some dollars a day would indeed be a nice passive income for users, but somehow I can't believe it will be that high. But would be nice to hear something about it from the devs.

and, devs should think about users trick. some one can be duplicate their data or using fake data to get income from here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

and, devs should think about users trick. some one can be duplicate their data or using fake data to get income from here

they should be able to track and figure out which data is duplicated. that's not that big of a deal.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

Do you have a cap on private investors round or you can ge

I don't think they will use kyc similar thing for their system.

It probably limits their joiners.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

I'm quite amazed by the details in the whitepaper, the team surely knows what they are saying. Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

I never would make a KYC.
Big companies already have too much data from me.
To connect the data with my person would be the end of privacy.

also I read in the wp:
Pseudonymisation
also takes place. It is a procedure whereby any identifying characteristics of data are
replaced with a value which prevents the individual from being directly identified.

But I have to read more to fully understand this part of the project ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

they should be able to track and figure out which data is duplicated. that's not that big of a deal.

The platform core competencies are data,  there should be some limitation to data consumers.
In my opinion to prevent the data fork may not be possible,

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

I never would make a KYC.
Big companies already have too much data from me.
To connect the data with my person would be the end of privacy.

also I read in the wp:
Pseudonymisation
also takes place. It is a procedure whereby any identifying characteristics of data are
replaced with a value which prevents the individual from being directly identified.

But I have to read more to fully understand this part of the project ...

I understand your point but isn't it really hard for you to find a promising ICO? I mean, almost every ICO nowadays demands KYC. So do you buy your tokens off the exchanges after the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: