Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
It is something that certainly brings new buyers and supporters to Plataforma and Ico, but I do not see it as a priority, because there is still time enough for this, to interact with the Community in its channels can be the greatest urgency now, clarify the doubts and in then spread the word with the aid of airdrop
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

this project has a purpose supported by the concept of mature, I also see the allocation of funds for each item developed, but in terms of coin promotion, whether the project is not using bounty campaign?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Other projects don't have airdrops either but also get a lot of publicity. I don't think an airdrop is needed to get as much attention as possible.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

Referral program work well usually, it’s a good thing to develop the visibility of the projet fast. I think it’s a good choice from the team to do that, and biotron will aim a huge market, the possibility of the platfrom will possibly attract a lot of people.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

Other projects don't have airdrops either but also get a lot of publicity. I don't think an airdrop is needed to get as much attention as possible.

Decent marketing and bounty will spread the word out.. much more imo then an airdrop.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Decent marketing and bounty will spread the word out.. much more imo then an airdrop.

i think so, airdrop only make a token hype in short time, not for long time

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:50:19 AM

If you stay on Ethereum blockchain, you we'll open up a channel (even off chain maybe?) for micro payments? Or maybe Ethereum will prove me wrong and this year will be able to handle fast micropayments
I don't think that will happen. They should aim for a faster blockchain to achieve fast micropayment transactions.
I looks difficult to believe that Ethereum is going to be able to handle fast micropayments so I think they should use another blockchain.

Ethereum is planning to scale and move from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake in the foreseeable future. That should be alright in terms of micropayment. As of right now, it is not the greatest but the versatility is better than some available at the moment.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

Yeah its true. As long as the project possesses a viable,innovative and unique concept, word of mouth will often make the project known to the crypto community.

Airdrop is just to attract people attentions and it won't give significant effect to the whole project. The platform itself and how the team handle the project will determine everything.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

If they do an referral program they don't need an airdrop. I think ref programs can work better then airdrops to spread the word about a project as the community is directly involved in making advertisement for the project. For an airdrop you mostely just reach people who somehow know about the airdrop, for an ref people want more coins through more refs, so they tell much more people about the project.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

Yeah its true. As long as the project possesses a viable,innovative and unique concept, word of mouth will often make the project known to the crypto community.

Airdrop is just to attract people attentions and it won't give significant effect to the whole project. The platform itself and how the team handle the project will determine everything.

An airdrop does attract attention and there are chances that one in a thousand airdrop participant will invest in the ICO.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

i don't think people interested in investing would partecipate in an airdrop, in my opinion they are just a waste of time and attract just people who want to grab few dollars

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

i don't think people interested in investing would partecipate in an airdrop, in my opinion they are just a waste of time and attract just people who want to grab few dollars

Sure, id say 80% of the people participating in an airdrop are just there for the quick dollars, but there are also the 20% who are interested in the project and might invest
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

Sure, id say 80% of the people participating in an airdrop are just there for the quick dollars, but there are also the 20% who are interested in the project and might invest
airdrop is a very good way to advertise, it will reach a lot of investors
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

airdrop is a very good way to advertise, it will reach a lot of investors

agreed, there will always be people who become aware of the project thru these. it's not a bad thing.

MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

Why is that they decided not to make an airdrop? Where in Fact most of the campaign always have it on the team.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Does the referral program have token reward?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Does the referral program have token reward?

The 25% of token reserved for "user acquisition" will be given to actual users of the app not some random people on the Internet. Users of the app create data that Biotron can analyze and sell. If thy were doing a regular airdrop people would just dump the token without using the app.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

Why is that they decided not to make an airdrop? Where in Fact most of the campaign always have it on the team.

it still depend what kind of investors you are targeting, and airdrop will, if at all, attract small investors

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: