Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Is there a rewards topic currently active for Biotron? it would be interesting to participate and be aware of the amount dumped in these activities, despite having an eviction whenever there are reward programs, valuable projects like Biotron tend to present a great power of recovery

they dont have any bounty campaign ongoing, if you mean that. only referral system atm.
i do not think there is any kind of bounty campaign active for this project except the referral program, and is normal that the price of the token drops a bit after the end of the ico but you have to see the value in the medium, long term

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

Is there a rewards topic currently active for Biotron? it would be interesting to participate and be aware of the amount dumped in these activities, despite having an eviction whenever there are reward programs, valuable projects like Biotron tend to present a great power of recovery

they dont have any bounty campaign ongoing, if you mean that. only referral system atm.
i do not think there is any kind of bounty campaign active for this project except the referral program, and is normal that the price of the token drops a bit after the end of the ico but you have to see the value in the medium, long term

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley
This is what I was trying to say - there could be a successful ico without bounty program
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley
This is what I was trying to say - there could be a successful ico without bounty program
When they plan to launch beta? I think if they don't have finished product, or something else that would can allocated they from hundreds ICO projects there is a need for advertising to attract investors.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley
When they plan to launch beta? I think if they don't have finished product, or something else that would can allocated they from hundreds ICO projects there is a need for advertising to attract investors.
Of course, they should increase the advertising campaign as the ICO approaches to have success.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:43 PM

Of course, they should increase the advertising campaign as the ICO approaches to have success.
The beta should be started when everything is ready. Otherwise, the devs may do some very bad advertising to the project unknown to wide audience
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Monetising Personal Data Is Easy. Turning It Into High-value Analytics Is Biotron
https://bitcoingarden.org/monetising-personal-data-is-easy-turning-it-into-high-value-analytics-is-biotron/

Several brands already help users to monetise and control their raw personal data thanks to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. However, only Biotron turns personal data into high-value analytics products that deliver more value for customers, better returns for users, and drive innovation.

Personal data is a commodity and data exchange products offer a valuable service. Data exchanges allow individuals to unlock the financial value of their own personal data. They give control back to the people who generate personal data, allowing them to decide what information they want to trade and who with....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

Exactly, there is no much time left to the ico so they should hurry up
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Monetising Personal Data Is Easy. Turning It Into High-value Analytics Is Biotron
https://bitcoingarden.org/monetising-personal-data-is-easy-turning-it-into-high-value-analytics-is-biotron/

Several brands already help users to monetise and control their raw personal data thanks to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. However, only Biotron turns personal data into high-value analytics products that deliver more value for customers, better returns for users, and drive innovation.

Personal data is a commodity and data exchange products offer a valuable service. Data exchanges allow individuals to unlock the financial value of their own personal data. They give control back to the people who generate personal data, allowing them to decide what information they want to trade and who with....

Thats good news, good promotion on Bitcoingarden. Hope we see more soon.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

Thats good news, good promotion on Bitcoingarden. Hope we see more soon.
I think it is time that we control our data and not the big companies that benefit at our expense.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

I am pretty sure they already have am exact plan for their advertisement. And yes, it is possible to have a successful ICO even without giving away free tokens to bounty hunters. There are several other projects who didn't need one, so I am sure Biotron will just do fine aswell.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

I am pretty sure they already have am exact plan for their advertisement. And yes, it is possible to have a successful ICO even without giving away free tokens to bounty hunters. There are several other projects who didn't need one, so I am sure Biotron will just do fine aswell.
It will be wonderful to see the project unfold and evolve without wasting many tokens with bounty hunters, and of course, gradually increasing marketing around the Project
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

I think too that a marketing campaign would be a good for the suces of the project before the launch of the ico. The project has some bankable features to promote also, I don’t think it will be that hard to improve the visibility.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

This going to be a very good and interesting platform in my opinion. Am looking forward to following up the progress of this project and also contribute to the Initial Coin Offering. The fact that it's on it's own blockchain guarantees it a future

It's refreshing to see a new blockchain project. After all those ethereum base token project ,
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

This going to be a very good and interesting platform in my opinion. Am looking forward to following up the progress of this project and also contribute to the Initial Coin Offering. The fact that it's on it's own blockchain guarantees it a future

it also seems they got a competent team behind, so i have no trouble to believe this project is going places Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

It's refreshing to see a new blockchain project. After all those ethereum base token project ,

own blockchain is just proposed but we might not see it in reality. It's not yet decided.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.

Is there a specific reason why he left before Decent AND SophiaTX? This is his third ICO project then in a short time.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.

Is there a specific reason why he left before Decent AND SophiaTX? This is his third ICO project then in a short time.

His project or partnership ? I think there is a difference . Many crypto projects has same founders and team
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Does the referral program have token reward?

The 25% of token reserved for "user acquisition" will be given to actual users of the app not some random people on the Internet. Users of the app create data that Biotron can analyze and sell. If thy were doing a regular airdrop people would just dump the token without using the app.

This is a wise rule. The active user of app can get reward  can attract users to use app and  generate data . Instead of give free token to free dumper

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .

The 25% of token reserved for "user acquisition" will be given to actual users of the app not some random people on the Internet. Users of the app create data that Biotron can analyze and sell. If thy were doing a regular airdrop people would just dump the token without using the app.

This is a wise rule. The active user of app can get reward  can attract users to use app and  generate data . Instead of give free token to free dumper

Yeah, giving rewards to active users instead of random people will surely give a win win solution for both sides.
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Yeah, giving rewards to active users instead of random people will surely give a win win solution for both sides.

I understand it that the reserved tokens will not only be given to active users but also be spent for marketing campaigns, partnerships, etc. Or did they confirm that these tokens will be airdropped to existing users?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: