Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Does the referral program have token reward?

The 25% of token reserved for "user acquisition" will be given to actual users of the app not some random people on the Internet. Users of the app create data that Biotron can analyze and sell. If thy were doing a regular airdrop people would just dump the token without using the app.

This is a wise rule. The active user of app can get reward  can attract users to use app and  generate data . Instead of give free token to free dumper

Yeah, giving rewards to active users instead of random people will surely give a win win solution for both sides.

I think it will also be quite convenient to use the app as it mostly tracks your location so you don't have to actively solve tasks like joining Twitter or click on a link, for example. Just live your live and you can make some money.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.

Is there a specific reason why he left before Decent AND SophiaTX? This is his third ICO project then in a short time.

His project or partnership ? I think there is a difference . Many crypto projects has same founders and team

Really? Isnt this a sign of some kind of scam? It could be suspicious.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.
I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.
Is there a specific reason why he left before Decent AND SophiaTX? This is his third ICO project then in a short time.
His project or partnership ? I think there is a difference . Many crypto projects has same founders and team
I would not play the scam card just yet, it does seem strange, but most of those advisors / marketing people aim on several projects... the work itself stays the same, no matter what project it is.. the only difference in each project is the target group...
So... Experienced people on board helps out the project to launch... after that, it's up to the dev team to keep it alive Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Nice. Do you planning partnership with them? And with Decent as well?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

I would not play the scam card just yet, it does seem strange, but most of those advisors / marketing people aim on several projects... the work itself stays the same, no matter what project it is.. the only difference in each project is the target group...
So... Experienced people on board helps out the project to launch... after that, it's up to the dev team to keep it alive Smiley

Before joining Decent, Peter was an entrepeneur for 10 years, and that sort of desire for adventure and building something of your own just doesn't disappear. He tried working as an employee for for a year, but in the end, he could not resist leaving to start something of his own again. And that thing is Biotron, since he is a co-founder of our project.
Also thank you for the trust you put in us!

I really loved his work when he was an employer. Joined sophiatx ico and get nice profit with it.

And now i think he will make a better job because he is working for himself. This is the best motivation.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Before joining Decent, Peter was an entrepeneur for 10 years, and that sort of desire for adventure and building something of your own just doesn't disappear. He tried working as an employee for for a year, but in the end, he could not resist leaving to start something of his own again. And that thing is Biotron, since he is a co-founder of our project.
Also thank you for the trust you put in us!

I really loved his work when he was an employer. Joined sophiatx ico and get nice profit with it.

And now i think he will make a better job because he is working for himself. This is the best motivation.

sure, that will definitely be motivating . I hope he puts his best for this project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

I don't want to say this is scam. I am just curious why someone is leaving 2 projects short after they are released. Both Decent and SophiaTX are not really old and still need a good marketing etc.
But yes I think it is somehow strange to see someone hop from one project to the next.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Independent rating platform Icobench added Biotron: 4.1 - excellent result!
https://icobench.com/ico/biotron-io
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

I really don't believe icobench's objectivity. Sometimes they are giving huge ratings to very bad projects and sometimes they are giving very low ratings to very good ones.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

I really don't believe icobench's objectivity. Sometimes they are giving huge ratings to very bad projects and sometimes they are giving very low ratings to very good ones.

That's true, even though a good rating always helps even if it comes from a bad site.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

The private sale is live and already raised 2740 ETH, thats nice but the minimum investment is 200 ETH? and how much is the price/the bonus?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

The private sale is live and already raised 2740 ETH, thats nice but the minimum investment is 200 ETH? and how much is the price/the bonus?

Yes, this stage is for participant who are ready to invest 200+ ETH. It doesn't really say what the price is or if you get a discount, because I believe such deals are negotiated privately. If you can afford to invest such an amount, you should contact the team directly.

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

Yes, this stage is for participant who are ready to invest 200+ ETH. It doesn't really say what the price is or if you get a discount, because I believe such deals are negotiated privately. If you can afford to invest such an amount, you should contact the team directly.
I'm trying to figure out if putting a minimum of 200 ETH as investment is better than to allow smaller investments...
less investment needed = more participants.. possible faster way to reach the required target.
on the other hand, minimum investment like 200 ETH does up the counter in a faster way.
I'm in between for this one

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Such amounts are pretty normal for private investments. Bonus could be pretty high in this stage
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

I'm trying to figure out if putting a minimum of 200 ETH as investment is better than to allow smaller investments...
less investment needed = more participants.. possible faster way to reach the required target.
on the other hand, minimum investment like 200 ETH does up the counter in a faster way.

At least there will be only a small chance that those investors will dump their token as soon they hit exchanges. Or at least this is what I would do if I decide to invest 200+ ETH, only for long term (which I don't have btw Grin)

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

At least there will be only a small chance that those investors will dump their token as soon they hit exchanges. Or at least this is what I would do if I decide to invest 200+ ETH, only for long term (which I don't have btw Grin)

But they will have smaller minimum investments for later stages of the ICO, right? So everyone who wants to invest would get a chance, not just whales.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

that is quite a big amount of money already, not bad at all

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Such amounts are pretty normal for private investments. Bonus could be pretty high in this stage

i guess the amount is somewhere about 50%+ bonus if you pay 200 eth Smiley that would be normal for such a amount.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

Nice. Do you planning partnership with them? And with Decent as well?
We are going to be releasing an official statement with more information to this question in the coming week,so please be patient until then.

Ok, how about parrnership with real business, companies? How about conferences? About Asian market?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Biotron's 'Bounty Program' is live!

Register at bounty.biotron.io.

Earn BTRN by spreading the word about our product and our token sale.

ITE starts on the 20th of March 2018.

Will need to perform regular actions? or 1 time to make tweet? In this case it's seems more like airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: