Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Biotron's 'Bounty Program' is live!

Register at bounty.biotron.io.

Earn BTRN by spreading the word about our product and our token sale.

ITE starts on the 20th of March 2018.

cool, What a nice bounty program. I am going to make some noise .

I wish I had that many followers on Twitter but it's a great way to reach new potential investors.

I have many follower , what is their bounty reward for Twitter ? Is it more than usual. If not , I wouldn't bother

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shutomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

I think a project like Biotron is very good. Because the 2017 roadmap planners already terlawati and now has entered the journey of the project in March 2018. May run the reality.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

/cut

So you're gonna roll a twitter's campaign only? No facebook, signature, articles, youtube etc...? Maybe it was easier to just do it trough theviralexchange then ? Just my 2 cents
This is only the first step for us so far, and we are possibly considering to further work on our options in the future. Thank you for your opinion, it is valuable to us.

If you are doing more bounties, please consider to open up a separate bounty thread. Otherwise, we will have too many bounty-related discussion here in the ANN thread.
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Live Facebook Q&A at 17.00 CET TODAY.

BIOTRON CEO & COO on what makes Biotron different from Datum and Datawallet.

Join us through https://www.facebook.com/events/2241347302555618/

Nice ill be following this, i would like to know a bit more about the differences indeed. It seems it overlaps under certain aspects

Do you know if they will upload the video of the live Q&A afterwards? I don't think I have the time today to watch the live event but I would be very much interested in what they are talkin about.
Yes, we plan to record the video and put it up fairly soon, so we will make sure to post the link to it here. Don´t worry, you won´t miss out.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

I also prefer to watch a video whenever I got time for doing that, so thank you I appreciate that you will upload a video of this Q&A session

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Live Facebook Q&A at 17.00 CET TODAY.

BIOTRON CEO & COO on what makes Biotron different from Datum and Datawallet.

Join us through https://www.facebook.com/events/2241347302555618/

Nice ill be following this, i would like to know a bit more about the differences indeed. It seems it overlaps under certain aspects

Do you know if they will upload the video of the live Q&A afterwards? I don't think I have the time today to watch the live event but I would be very much interested in what they are talkin about.
Yes, we plan to record the video and put it up fairly soon, so we will make sure to post the link to it here. Don´t worry, you won´t miss out.

Very good news, i am going to watch it surely today Smiley lets see how this is different from datum Smiley
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

The private sale is live and already raised 2740 ETH, thats nice but the minimum investment is 200 ETH? and how much is the price/the bonus?
Yes, this stage is for participant who are ready to invest 200+ ETH. It doesn't really say what the price is or if you get a discount, because I believe such deals are negotiated privately. If you can afford to invest such an amount, you should contact the team directly.
I'm trying to figure out if putting a minimum of 200 ETH as investment is better than to allow smaller investments...
less investment needed = more participants.. possible faster way to reach the required target.
on the other hand, minimum investment like 200 ETH does up the counter in a faster way.
I'm in between for this one

At least there will be only a small chance that those investors will dump their token as soon they hit exchanges. Or at least this is what I would do if I decide to invest 200+ ETH, only for long term (which I don't have btw Grin)

But they will have smaller minimum investments for later stages of the ICO, right? So everyone who wants to invest would get a chance, not just whales.
Of course, everyone is going to be able to easily participate in our ICO through are website. A detailed blog post about how it works should be out sometime this month
To be the minimum 200ETH seems to me to be excessively high, but from what I see they have already raised a lot of money.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.
It's nice to hear this, Sophia has very good reputation - they have stable token price, and also they relentlessly follow the roadmap. It's good when experienced workers come to the project!
I am sure that these movements will have a very positive impact on the project, the more famous and active participants in the project team the better for everyone!

Partnerships in the crypto business are always good because it connects communities. The community behind a coin is the most important thing in this business.

IN the long run what matters is the product in my opinion, if it's an open source project I agree with you then, huge community means more developers

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

BIOTRON Q&A today at 17:00CET

CEO & COO talk product, token sale, road map, and partnerships.

JOIN here
https://www.facebook.com/events/2241347302555618/

Great job! I will definitely participate and see what you guys have to say
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

JOIN here
Very good, that is what we like to see. The more questions will be answered, the higher is the trust in a project.
Will not miss it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Genesis07

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

JOIN here

joined and waiting until it starts Smiley

need to buckle up my questions ><"
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

JOIN here

Great! The team is now  going aggressive in promoting this project. I'm pretty sure that the community will appreciate it as it will bring good to the project. Imho. Smiley
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

JOIN here

Great! The team is now  going aggressive in promoting this project. I'm pretty sure that the community will appreciate it as it will bring good to the project. Imho. Smiley
Unfortunately, I cannot watch the session, but I really wanna know what is let's say "final destination"of their project, what are their wildest dreams and brightest future.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

JOIN here

I m sorry that missing the show about detailed briefing of the token sale, road map etc. but hopefully I'll watch it later definitely.  Because i would like to hear more about the project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

The private sale is live and already raised 2740 ETH, thats nice but the minimum investment is 200 ETH? and how much is the price/the bonus?

Yes, this stage is for participant who are ready to invest 200+ ETH. It doesn't really say what the price is or if you get a discount, because I believe such deals are negotiated privately. If you can afford to invest such an amount, you should contact the team directly.

They probably won't give details about bonuses but if i would have 200+ eth i would put to biotron so i can understand how they got that much amount.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

Nice to have a Q&A with the ceo and coo of biotron. It’s a very nice way to communicate and to tell more about the project, it’s important for investors to understand a project to see the potential and be more confident.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

I'm trying to figure out if putting a minimum of 200 ETH as investment is better than to allow smaller investments...
less investment needed = more participants.. possible faster way to reach the required target.
on the other hand, minimum investment like 200 ETH does up the counter in a faster way.
I'm in between for this one

At least there will be only a small chance that those investors will dump their token as soon they hit exchanges. Or at least this is what I would do if I decide to invest 200+ ETH, only for long term (which I don't have btw Grin)

But they will have smaller minimum investments for later stages of the ICO, right? So everyone who wants to invest would get a chance, not just whales.
Of course, everyone is going to be able to easily participate in our ICO through are website. A detailed blog post about how it works should be out sometime this month
To be the minimum 200ETH seems to me to be excessively high, but from what I see they have already raised a lot of money.
the minimum of 200 eth in this phase of private sale is too high for me, just hope that in the following phases the minimum will be a bit lowered so that i can also participate too
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

the minimum of 200 eth in this phase of private sale is too high for me, just hope that in the following phases the minimum will be a bit lowered so that i can also participate too
Private sale is indeed usually just for big investors/whales, but surely the minimum investment will be low on the ITE, maybe even lower than 1 ETH.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

JOIN here

joined, waiting for the liveshow start. waiting for some big news

Genesis07

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

JOIN here

joined, waiting for the liveshow start. waiting for some big news

The liveshow is already over Oo"

Well, thx for the team for answer our questions Smiley cya, until the next time Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: